forty [outta place]

When I had shown my outfit to Duff and Steven they could not get enough of it and kept wanting me to turn in circles and pose.
This obviously pissed off Slash.
Which obviously made Axl laugh.

When we had walked to the car Slash had his arm around me the entire time.

And now we were driving to the restaurant. I was riding shotgun because as Steven had put it 'tonight was all about me'.

I didn't really think they had much to apologize for but I was really excited to go out to dinner with them.

Axl pulled up to the restaurant. It did indeed look fancy. As we got out, one of the restaurant employees tried to take the car keys from Axl but he snatched them away "the fuck you doing man?" he said.
The employee looked confused "I was going to park your car for you, sir. In our garage".
"Ohh..." Axl sighed "uh, here ya go then". He tossed him the keys "be careful with my sweet ride though" he joked.
The expressionless employee looked at the beat up car "yes, sir".
Axl laughed and shook his head "alright, let's go in, fuckers".

When we had been brought to our table we looked completely out of place in the quiet and very chique dining hall. The people around us exchanged meaningful looks as the five rockstars and me tried to decipher the french menu.

"What the fuck is Foie Gras?" Steven asked.
"It's pronounced Fraw Graw" Izzy said.
"Don't they have fries or something?" asked Duff, who was flipping through the menu like a magazine.
"Behave yourself, assholes" Axl said while spreading his napkin on his lap.

We all got quiet reading our menu's.

Then I felt Slash's thigh under the table. He was sitting on my right and was nudging his leg into mine. I pushed him back and glanced at him, but I couldn't hide my smile. He winked at me. I quickly looked around the table but no one had noticed luckily.

When the waitress came to our table Axl just played it safe and ordered spaghetti for all six of us.
"With your finest wine!" Duffy called out. "Uh yeah" Axl said, slapping Duff's arm to shut him up "with a bottle of your most reasonably priced wine, please".
"Certainly" the waitress said, looking Axl up and down.

"I'm gonna use the restroom" I said as I got up.
I walked to the stairs that had a sigh with 'toilettes' above them.
When I walked down the steps I heard the waitress raise her voice back at our table "sir! smoking inside the dining area is not permitted!".
I chuckled to myself and went into the ladies room.

AN: hey sluts <3
The next chapter will contain smut, nothing too explicit tho that doesn't fit in the story right now.
You can totally skip it if you're not into that kind of stuff.
Thanks for reading.

x