seventeen [ice]

I had left the frontdoor cracked so when the guys from Guns n' Roses arrived they could let themselves in.
I was filling up a backpack with some stuff. Not too much, like Axl had said. I was just stuffing a bra in the bag when I heard their voices and footsteps.
Goddamn, they were wasted. Again.

"We're here!" Duff's drunk voice sounded.

I threw a toothbrush in the bag and then turned around. The five guys had already let themselves in and they were standing in my doorway.
"Heatherrrr!" Steven cheered, super drunk like the rest of them. He walked over to me and hugged me, his hands dangerously close to my ass. I awkwardly chuckled and gently pushed him off "you smell like..."
"Vodka" Duff giggled, holding up an almost empty bottle. He set the bottle to his mouth.
"Hey no more drinking in the house!" I giggled as I stood on my tippy toes, trying to snatch the bottle from Duff.
He held it high above his head. Now I really couldn't reach it, since Duff was, oh I don't know, 10 feet tall?

I jumped and put my hand on his chest reaching my other hand as high as I could.
Duff's drunken head saw this as an invitation to wrap his arm around my lower waist.
"Duff!" Izzy said, shoving Duff off me. Duff turned around, angrily "what?!" he shouted. Izzy walked up to him, puffing up his chest threateningly.
"Hey guys cut it out" Axl said, quickly jumping between the two peacocks.
Duff glared at Izzy over Axl's head "get the fuck out of the way, Ax". He pushed him and Axl stumbled a couple steps. Axl looked down and when he looked up again at Duff, his eyes spit fire.
"Oh no" I heard Steven mumble.

Axl tackled Duff and the two landed hard on the ground. The vodka bottle shattered on my bedroom floor and Axl kneeled over Duff's chest, raising his arm and throwing a punch at Duff's jaw.

"That's enough" Slash sighed as he grabbed Axl's swinging fists and dragged him off Duff.

I was frozen in place. Duff was still on the ground, moaning while covering up his bleading mouth. Slash was escorting Axl out of the room and Steven and Izzy were looking at at each other.
I fell to my knees next to Duff, gently trying to pull his hands off his mouth "Duff hey, hey, are you okay?" I said, shaking a little. Duff moaned again and turned away from me. Steven and Izzy walked over and grabbed his arms. They pulled him up "c'mon man" and supported him on their shoulders while dragging him to the kitchen.
I followed them and saw that Slash and Axl were already in the kitchen. Slash was getting an ice pack from my freezer and handed it to Izzy "here", "thanks".
Izzy carefully held the ice pack up to Duff's bleeding bruises. Duff hissed and pushed him away.
"Dude, come on- uhg. Steve, hold him back for a sec will you?". Steven grabbed Duff's arms, holding them down as Izzy gently iced his bandmate's face.
I looked at them. They looked like they had done stuff like this before. They didn't even seem surprised that everything had escalated like it did.
I saw Axl rubbing his reddened knuckles and Slash glaring at him with a half empathic, half disapproving look.