Many emotions

~ Eleven POV ~

I open my eyes slowly as I feel the warmth of the sun on my face. I yawn as I notice I felt warmth come from next to me too. I carefully look over as I see Max laying against me. Her red hair all messy and her face looking all cute. I smile but also feel warm inside as I look at her. She looks so peaceful laying against me. Yesterday was creeping back into my thoughts as I could still hear her words. She was in love. I honestly forgot that Max had something with Lucas. Which made my stomach twist. Why would I feel bad about that? I should be happy for her, right? Then why did I feel upset and a little angry about it? And yesterday, before dinner, I wasn't sure what was happening. But it really looked and felt like we were going to kiss. But that is bad right?

Will told me girls could be together as well. Am I seriously thinking about being together with Max? Being together with a girl is one thing, but she has a boyfriend too. I had one too, but does that mean I have chosen what I want already? Did I choose boys? Did I even have a choice? Was it even allowed?

All these questions ran through my head as I hadn't noticed that Max had woken up. "Hey, have you been up for long?" She softly mumbles as she rubs in her eyes. "Hi." I can't help but smile when I see her adorable face and hear her voice. "No, I just woke up too." I reply as I softly smile, pressing all those previous thoughts to the back of my head. "Hm, good." Max clearly wasn't fully awake yet as she snuggles back up against me. I feel my cheeks burn up as I slowly lean my head on hers. I could lay like this forever.

A few hours past and we got ready in the meantime. Max and I were almost done as I was brushing my hair. I was struggling with it as it was in front of my face the whole time. "Hey, you want me to put your hair up?" Max suggested as she walks up with her green scrunchy. I smile. "Yes please." I reply as I sat down on the bed as she softly brushes my hair and puts it in a ponytail as she uses her scrunchy. I felt my heart beat faster by the thought of carrying something from her with me. "There, now you can actually watch the movie." She jokes as she giggles. I smile as I look into the mirror. "I love it. Thank you Max." She smiles in responds. "You look really pretty, you know." She nervously says as she fumbles with her other scrunchy. I blush slightly. "You look pretty too Max."

Max shakes her head. "No really.  You are so-" She stops for a second as she moves closer to me. "Sorry, this strand of hair is just-" She softly mumbles as she softly brushes her finger over my cheek to tug my hair behind my ear. I feel my cheeks turn red again as I meet her eyes as she is very close to my face with hers.  "-Beautiful." She finishes her sentence as I got lost in her blue eyes. "I-" I start as I got interrupted by the yelling of Mike. "COMMON SLOWPOKES! JOYCE IS BRINGING US TO THE CINEMA!" Max softly sighs as she steps back. She chuckles softly as she puts her scrunchy on her arm for later. "Let's go honey, duty calls." Max hums in a funny voice as she opens the door for me. "Well thank you Sweetheart." I join in giggling as I saw her face look a bit shocked by what I said. But shocked in a good way, since she blushes right after. I couldn't help but look at her with a smile as she was still holding the door open for me. "What?" She giggles as she saw me looking at her. "Nothing. You just look cute when you blush." I smile as I scrunch my nose softly. Which made her blush even more. I softly giggle as I made her all flustered. I walk out the door with her to find the boys and Joyce waiting on us downstairs.

Joyce dropped us off at the movies. In the car we decided we were going to a funny rom-com movie as they call it. Since the boys wanted to watch something funny and me and Max wanted something romantic. So we combined the two. We got ourselves some popcorn and some drinks. Me and Max shared a big bucket together as did Will and Mike. We took our seats and got comfortable as the movie began. Max held the bucket of popcorn as we took turns to take a handful of popcorn out if it. After a while I reached in to grab more popcorn, but instead of popcorn, I felt Max her hand on my fingertips. Instead of quickly pulling my hand away out of reaction, I froze. Leaving my hand there. I feel myself burn up as I feel Max her hand move nervously. I saw her looking at our hands and then at me. I did the same. When our eyes met I quickly removed my hand. "sorry." I whisper as I feel my heart pump out of my chest. "No- No worries." She whispers back.