Photoshoot

~ Max POV ~

"So you want me to help you with your look for a photoshoot for El? Did I hear that correct?" Robin chuckles softly as she closes the door behind her. I Sigh as I look at her. "Yes I guess." I chuckle softly as I got out of bed. I had on this oversized shirt and some shorts and my hair was all messy since I just got out of bed. "So, based on your reaction, I can make out that this wasn't your idea. Will?" Robin asks with a grin on her face. I nod as I cross my arms. "Right, But you really want to do this?" Robin asks as she walks up to me. "Yeah, I want to surprise El. Maybe get a little bit of my confidence back, while I'm at it. That way El has some pictures to remember me by you know.-" I explain as I look down at the ground. Thoughts of having to leave in two days creeps back in my mind. "Okay, okay. Here is the plan. We are going to look into everyone's closet and get some outfits together. We are going to make you look so hot that El will drool over those pictures, okay? And you will feel so hot and confident that you want to thank me for my great fashion choices by buying me a pizza tonight." Robin chuckles as she looks at me. I chuckle as I meet her eyes. "Deal. But what do I wear? I don't like dresses and skirts or anything like that." I explain as I shake my head by the thought of it. "Oh don't worry, we will combine some things together. I have the perfect idea. Come with me." Robin smirks as she leads me to jonathan's room. "Stay here, let me raid everyone's closet. Try to look for a white blouse in his closet. " She chuckles as she left the room. I look confused as I did what she told me.

"Okay, I'm back with the goods!" Robin bursts through the door as she had her arms full of clothes. Some of Joyce, some of hers and even some of Will's. "Jeez- how many outfits do you want me to wear?" I chuckle as I hand her the white blouse I found. She smirks as she lays out the clothes on the bed and began to plan out some outfits. "We need options okay?" She chuckles as she was busy mixing and matching the outfits. "If you go and take a quick shower and brush your hair out, then I can style it after you're done. Then I will be done sorting these clothes too. It give me some time to find the perfect outfits for you. We need it to be sexy, but not too feminine." She explains as she looks back at me. I chuckles softly as I nod. "Alright, I'll be back in 10." I say as I make my way to the shower. It gave me a moment to really wake up too and feel refreshed.

After I showered and brushed my freshly washed hair out, I made my way back to Robin. "Ah there is my model." She grins as she looks at me. "Ha ha, very funny." I chuckle as I walk up to her. "Did you find some good outfits, personal stylist of mine." I joke as she nods with a smile. "I did. I found 3 really great once. I think the will look so good on you. Here, try this on." Robin states as she hands me an outfit. It was a red knitted top, with some short black pants. She handed me some rings too to put on. "And I will put some mascara on your after you put this on." She smirks. "God why did I agree to this." I roll my eyes as I was looking at the outfit. "Go! put it on, I'm curious to see!" Robin beams of excitement. I chuckle as I use the closet door to stand behind to change clothes. I toss aside the oversized shirt and shorts as I put on the first outfit. After I put it on I step away from the closet to reveal my outfit to Robin. "HOLY SHIT RED! You look incredible." She looks at me with an open mouth as I look away. "Shut up." I chuckle as I hadn't seen myself yet. "Look into the mirror and tell me you don't look fucking amazing. I dare you. " She smirks. I roll my eyes as I look at the mirror. I hated the mirror, but I guess I had to think about that before I agreed to this. As I look into the mirror and check out my outfit I was kind of surprised. I did look pretty good.

"See, I knew you would like it." Robin smirks as she saw me check myself out in the mirror. "That's my top by the way, so you better give it back afterwards. Altho it doesn't look as good on me. It fits so well with your hair." Robin beams as she fixes my hair. I chuckle at her proud mom moment. "Come here, I'll put on some mascara on you and the rest of the outfits are ready to go alright?" Robin nods at me as she sat me down on the bed and puts mascara on me. "Alright. I'm going to get Will and PLEASE show me the pictures after, I need to see my masterwork of outfits." Robin grins. I nod. "I will, thanks Robs." I smile as stand up again. "Alright, have fun! damn you look good- I'm so good at this." Robin states as she looks at me one last time before she went downstairs to get Will.