A new start

~ Eleven POV ~

"There, that was the last box." Max smiles as she folds the empty box up. "I can't believe we are actually in our new house. Together. In Hawkins." I smile brightly and I look around the room. It was the perfect mixture of me and Max. "Me neither! I'm so happy we got it done too! Now we can finally sleep in our new bed. It was very sweet of Hopper to make us a king sized bed himself. He really did a great job." Max smiles as she sat on the bed. "Yes. It's amazing! He told me his dad was a woodworker so he learned a lot from him." I explain as I sat down next to Max. Taking in the whole room.

~ room looking something like this~

"I'm proud of us." Max smiles. "Look at this room, we did all of this ourselves. And it already feels like home ." She smiles brightly. I nod. "I agree. I love the pictures of you above the bed the most." I grin as I look at her. Max looks at the pictures as she smirks slightly . "You really like those huh." She chuckles softly as she meets my eyes. I nod as I bite my lips slightly. "I mean look at you. And the clothes you had on. My god." I blush as I look back at the pictures. Max chuckles softly as she leans in and kisses me on the lips. "Thank you." She whispers. I wiggle nervously with my feet as I always became sort of weak when she took the lead or had this confidence. A good weak. "Could you maybe- wear something like that for me again?" I asks softly as I look at her. She smirks as she came closer to my face as my breath got shorter.

"Kids dinner!" Joyce yells from downstairs. "Coming!" We both yell as we look at each other. "What about after dinner, I give you a little- show. Hm?" Max smirks as she whispers that against my ear, leaving a small kiss on my earlobe. I gulp. "What type of show?" I ask as I look at her. She gently grabs my hand as she leads it under her shirt guiding my hand over her abs up to her boobs. Letting my hand rest on top of her bra. "Was thinking about something like this. And I have some new clothes I still want to try on. " She whispers. I gulp I really wanted to kiss and touch her right now. But we had to go downstairs. My breath was short as she smirks. "First dinner. Then dessert." Max smirks as she led my hand out of her shirt again. As she gave me a playful wink. "You are such a tease." I whisper with a short breath. "Oh, you think this is teasing? Just you wait babygirl." She smirks as she kisses my lips before opening the door. I blush by that nickname as I turn to her. "You wouldn't dare with everyone around." I softly chuckle with a short breath, not expecting her to actually do it with people around. "Watch me." She smirks with full confidence as she winks at me and made her way downstairs. Oh my god that was hot. But she wouldn't tease me with all those people, including the boys my mom and dad around right? Right?

We came downstairs as I took a seat next to Max. The boys came running downstairs as they took a seat too. Hopper sitting opposite of El and Joyce put down the food on the table as she took a seat next to Hopper. "Dig in." Joyce smiles as the boys  attacked the food as if they hadn't eaten in days. I chuckle as I took a bite of my food. "It's really good." I smile as I look at Joyce. "Thanks Honey." She smiles. Suddenly I felt one of Max her hands on my thigh under the table. I gulp softy. Shit. "Yes, the chicken tastes very juicy. It's very good." Max smile to Joyce as she softly squeezes my thigh at the word juicy. I felt my face burn up as I quickly look down at my plate. "Oh thank you Max. Yes, I roasted it in the oven." Joyce smiles sweetly as she turns to Hopper and smiles. Hopper looked at me as he saw my red face. "You okay kid?" He asks as I nod quickly. "Yes! Just took a big bite and it was very hot still." I explain as I quickly took a sip of my water. "All good now." I nod as I look at him. He chuckles. "Alright kid. Just be careful." He states as he turns to the boys and asks about what they did today. They all excitingly tell about how they decorated Will his room to look like this place from their DND campaign. I try to focus on them telling their story, but Max kept rubbing my thigh which drove me crazy. Her fingers brushing closer to my inner thighs each time. My breath got shorter as I took a big sip of my water as she suddenly reached under my shorts to now my bare thigh. I almost spit out my water as everyone was looking at me. Max slowly pulls her hand back and lays it on the table like nothing happened. "What's wrong El?" Max asks with a sneaky smirk on her face. I look at her with big eyes as everyone was staring at me too. "Nothing, just choked on my water." I blush. "Careful sweetie." Joyce smiles as they all focus back on the boys their story. Max her foot was softly rubbing the side of my leg as she was looking at me and quickly winks. I took a deep breath and try to focus back on the story as I didn't want anyone to notice. Max her hand reaches back to my thigh as I felt shivers all over my body. Her fingertips stroking the edge of my shorts. My heart was pounding. My eyes widen again as I look at her with wide eyes. "Hey El, you know since Max needs to catch up and do some stuff over because of her struggles last year, she'll have a lot of the same classes as you." Will explains as he looks at me. "Wait really?" I smile as I felt Max her fingers move up to the edge of my underwear. As she kept a straight face. I shiver as I bite the inside of my lip trying not to move. "Yes. We'll have most classes together. So I'm kind of glad I have to do it all over again, so I can do it with you." Max smiles as she looks at me. I nod as I was afraid if I spoke they'd notice my short breath. "Well that's great news! Right El? You'll have Will and Max in your class. And ofcourse the other boys you'll see at lunch and in the hallways. So you'll feel right at home." Hopper smiles. Max smiles brightly as I felt her hand squeeze my inner thigh once more. "That's amazing." I smile as I gulp by the feeling of Max her hand. "We'll have so much fun. Won't we?" Max smirks as she meets my eyes as her hand squeezes again. I gulp as a breath escapes my mouth. "Yes. So much fun." I say in a short breath as I look at her. The boys were already talking over us how excited they were about Will returning to DND as Hopper and Joyce smile and  continue eating. I try to continue eating as well, as does Max with her other hand, but one hand always remained on my thigh. Her thumb came awfully close to my private area as I quickly grab her hand with on of mine to stop her, since I wouldn't be able to control myself if she had continued. Which made my fork fall onto the ground. "Sorry." I quickly say as I look at the eyes now focused on me. But they didn't really mind. "I'll get it for you." Max offers as with a smile as she disappears underneath the table. "Such a sweetheart." Joyce smiles as she looks at me. She really was. I nod at her with a smile as I suddenly felt wet kisses on my inner thighs. "-Oh god." I let out. Everyone looked at me in shock. "- I uh- totally forgot to turn off the lights upstairs." I quickly made up as Max came up again with my fork. "Found it, but I'll get you a new one." She smiles with a wink as she walks over to the kitchen to grab me a clean fork. Lucas and Dustin squint at each other as Joyce and Hopper chuckle. "Honey that's okay. Don't worry about it." She smiles. I nod quickly as I could still feel Max her wet lips on my thighs. She returned with a clean fork and she gave it to me. "Here you go." She smiles as she sat back down. "Thanks." I smile softly as I bite the inside of my lip.