Love

~ Max POV ~

El is now officially my girlfriend. She said yes. Multiple times to be exact. I couldn't be happier. My heart was beating out of my chest as I still tasted El her strawberry flavoured lips on mine. We were still standing at the back of the arcade, hidden away from the rest. This feeling of her being mine gave my longings and my urges a boost. I just wanted to kiss her. All day. Taste her on my lips, feel her hot breath against my skin as her arms wrap around my neck. El stood in front of me as she slips her arms around my waist. Not breaking eye contact. I smile as I was staring into her beautiful hazel brown eyes. I wrap my arms around her neck gently as we slowly press our foreheads together. "You really make me the happiest Max." She whispers inches away from my face. "And you make me the happiest El. You have no idea how you have saved me from myself. I couldn't get out of bed, but with you- I only feel good and happy and you make me forget all the bad things in the world." I whisper as I feel her stare into my soul. I feel her gaze creeping inside my veins and I loved it. El her lips curve into a smile as her eyes travel down my face to my lips. I got the hint as I pull her closer by her neck gently as I press my lips on hers. My hands brushing through her hair as she wraps her arms around my waist tighter. She kisses me eagerly as I return the favour. Her hand roaming on my waist. I feel her fingertips brush over my waist which made me shiver. A rumble sound close by made us pull away as I quickly look toward the sound. It was nothing. I look at El who was catching her breath from the kissing. As was I. This kiss felt more heated then the once before and it made me feel all tingly inside. It made me crave for more.

"We should probably get back to the others, don't you think?" I ask with a smirk as I was now a few steps away from El as the sound scared us. El stared at me with a smile as her head was slightly tilted down. This wasn't the gaze she had before, this stare was a concentrated stare. I suddenly feel a force move me toward El. It gave me a push toward her as I fell in into her arms, faces inches away from each other. A small stream of blood came out of El her nose as she smirks. Her eyes meet mine. "Did you just use your powers on me, to pull me closer to you?" I look at her with big eyes. She smiles as she attacks my lips again with hers. My lips curl into a smile as I kiss her. Her arms wrapping around my neck. "I wasn't done yet." She whispers against my lips as I felt my stomach flutter. Shit that's hot. I not only have the hottest and sweetest girlfriend, but I have the hottest and sweetest girlfriend with powers. My head couldn't wrap around the fact that Eleven was really my girlfriend now. I've dreamt of that since the moment I met her. My hands gently grab her face as my fingers brush over her face. Taking in every single detail. It made El giggle. "Sorry, I just can't believe you're mine." I chuckle softly. "I can't believe it either." El smiles as her eyes scan my face. "Oh I've got some of my blood on you." El chuckles as she wipes away the blood of my face with her thumb. I wiped away her blood too which made us both blush. "Let's get back to the others, they must wonder where we went, altho I think Robin would probably cover for us." I chuckle. El nods. She grabs my hand as she wants to lead me away from this place, but before she could I pulled her close one last time and kissed her. "Sorry, I had to catch up for the time that I can't kiss you." I shrug. She giggles as she pecks my lips once more. "You're cute." She giggles as she leads me to the others again.

"Max! Mike ALMOST beat your highscore, he got so close!" Will cheers as he saw me. I chuckle at the failed attempt of Mike. "Admit it Mike, I'm just the winner." I smirk. I really was the winner. I won El her heart, which was the best prize I could ever receive. "Fine, you win. For now." He chuckles softly as he wraps his arm around Will his neck. "Common, let's play one last game of Donkey kong together before we go." Mike smiles as Will blushes and nods in agreement. Steve was playing a game with Robin at the front as we hear Steve his groaning and Robin her laughter when Steve loses again. El looked at me with her big brown almond shaped eyes and smile. "I'm proud of my girlfriend." She whispers as she interlocks our arms. I blush slightly as no one ever said that to me. Not my mom, not my dad no one. And El calling me her girlfriend made my heart warm. "You are? Why?" I ask stunned at her statement. "Because, you are so good at what you do. Winning those game, being a great friend. A great girlfriend. Planning all of this and coming out of bed. I'm just really proud of you." El smiles proudly. Tears fill my eyes. "That means so much to me, thank you love." I sniff softly with a smile in my face. El her eyes grew as she looks at me. "Love?" El asks with a grin on her face. "OH- yeah, that's just a cute nickname for- you know- for people you love - I mean you care about! You call them that sometimes to just show that uh-" I ramble as I blush at her. El giggles as she pulls me behind a arcade machine so no one could see us. She gently grabs my face as she presses her soft lips on mine. "okay, love." she blushes as she smiles at me after pulling away.

Robin came walking up to us as we came from behind the arcade machine. "Look at you two, something is different about you two. There is this sparkle in your eyes. Tell me what happened. momma Robin needs to know." She giggles as she looks at us with a huge grin. We look at each other and then back at Robin as we chuckle. "I have a girlfriend now." I proudly say as I look over at El. She beams of happiness as she nods. "Fuck yeah!" Robin says a little to loud. "Robin shhh!" I laugh. "Sorry, I'm just so happy I could help you get together with El. You kept blabbing on about her back at Hawkins so I'm happy you two finally are together." Robin winks. I gave her a playful push. "Robin!" El look at me as she giggles. "You kept talking about me?" El asks with a giggle. "Way to put me on the spot Robin." I blush. Robin laughs as she looks at me. "As if she doesn't know how obsessed you are with her." She chuckles. "Robin! Now you really should shut up." I blush. El giggles again. "Fine I won't say how you kept her-" Before Robin could finish her sentence I put my hand over her mouth. "Enough embarrassing stories for now. Or I will tell Steve that you have a huge crush on-" I smirk as Robin her eyes grew. "OKAY! okay! Enough for now." Robin quickly says as she moved my hand from her mouth. I laugh with El as we look at a stunned Robin. "I'm going to collect everyone, it's getting late and we still need to have dinner." Robin says as she looks at her watch. "Can we get pizza?" I ask with puppy eyes to Robin. She looks at me and smirks. "I'll make sure Steve pays for it. Let's go get them and after- pizza time!"

//AN: Hope you like the story so far!