🤍 New short story book! 🤍

You are about to read my first chapter of my new short story book! If you like this chapter, make sure to check out the book!

~ Sillie story ~

Before you read
Millie and Sadie are 17 (Millie) and 19 (Sadie) in this story. Their characters in stranger things are therefore also older. In this story Sadie her character Max is introduced in season 3 instead of 2.

~

It was everyone's first day back at the stranger things set. It's been a while since the cast and directors had seen each other. So whenever someone walked into the reading room everyone was hugging and talking to each other. Caleb, Finn, Gaten and Noah were already there, talking and catching up with each other and talking to the Duffer brothers about their plans for the show. The cast would get their script today as they were about to shoot a new season. The Duffers had only invited the 'kids' today as they were the stars of the show and wanted them to have a chance to catch up before the rest of the cast would join them too.

Millie came walking into the reading room as she peeks around the corner to see who were already there. "Hey boys! I missed you all, it's been too long." Her British accent stood out from everyone their American accent as all their heads turn to Millie. "MILLAYYY." Noah yells as he was the first one to run up to her and attack her with a hug. Noah and Millie, they were best friends since the beginning. Millie wraps her arms tight around Noah as she did her best not to cry. Millie was a very kind, funny and outspoken girl. But she was also pretty emotional, since she has been through a lot. And also these people surrounding her at the moment, are the people she grew up with and were her support system since day one. So every time she saw them again for the first time, she got emotional. She was just so happy and thankful to see them all again. "Hi Noah! Hi baby." She smiles with tears in her eyes. She hides her face in his neck as they share a hug. Millie called everyone by a nickname. Darling, Dear, Baby, Love. It was just how she was and in England its was normal, so she was used to it. And everyone else was used to it too from her. "Mils! Hey! There you are, missed you!" Finn smiles as he came up to her and hugged her tight after Noah was done hugging Millie. "Hi Finn. Damn you grew a lot, last time I saw you, you were as tall as me." Millie chuckles as she gave Finn a hug. "Tell me about it." Finn chuckles as he stepped away for the others to give Millie a hug. "You all are so much taller now. I feel so small." Millie chuckles as she looks at the boys. "Well, you'll feel tall again when you work with Winona again next week." Noah chuckles as he playfully nudges Millie. "Oh, Yes, Winona is such a little thing , I love her so much. I miss her. I can't wait to see her again." Millie smiles as she walks up to the Duffer brothers and hugs them too. "Welcome home Eleven." They joke as they hug her. Millie chuckles as she took a seat in her chair as the boys do the same.

"Actually we are waiting for one more person to arrive." The Duffers announce. The young actors look around the room confused as they thought it would only be the 'kids' today. "Who's coming?" Gaten ask as he looks ar the Duffers confused. "It's actually someone new. There will be a new character introduction in season 3. Max Mayfield." They explain to the young actors. "Cool! Can't wait to hear more about this new character." Finn smiles as he looks at Gaten and Caleb as they nod excitingly. Noah and Millie look excited as well, but also slightly nervous.

"When will he be here?" Caleb asks as he looks at the brothers. They chuckle. "SHE will arrive soon." They smile. "Oh so Max is a girl! I didn't know." Caleb laughs. "Short for Maxine." One of the brothers explains. "Makes sense now." Caleb chuckles. Millie her eyes light up. "Oh my god, finally another girl. Not that there is anything wrong with you boys, but I really need some more feminine energy in here. " Millie chuckles as she looks ar Noah excitingly.