My koala

~ Max POV ~

El and I got to her room giggling about what we had left on the boys their faces. "Mike is going to be so mad." El chuckles as she looks at me. "I don't care. This is all worth it." I chuckle as I let myself fall onto the bed. "That was fun."  I smile, looking at the ceiling. "It was, but not as fun as this." El jumped ontop of me. We both laugh as we playfully reassle with each other. El straddles me as she pins my hands down to the bed as I wasn't really trying to win from her. "Got you!" She smirks as she looks me right into my eyes. I melt as I feel this tingling feeling all over my body. Shit, her ontop of me like this make me feel some type of way. "You got me." I respond with a heavy breath as I gaze at her. I bite my inner lip slightly as I try to control my feelings. She looks so good, looking at me like that. She leans down even more now as I gulp. El could be the sweetest most innocent girl in one moment, but in the next she could be this fierce girl who was confident and in charge. I liked both of those sides a lot. I had two sides too. I just don't like showing my  vulnerable side, I don't want to feel weak or small. But with El, I felt I could be vulnerable sometimes. In a good way.

El looks at my lips as she had pinned my hands down to the bed. "I win." She whispers as I felt her hot breath against my face. Shivers fill my body while at the same time I'm burning up. I didn't even try to get out of this and proof her wrong. I just looked at her as I study every detail of her face "You did." I whisper back as she was hanging above me with a few inches between us. I could feel her soft hands gripping my wrists and her body sitting ontop of mine which made me feel all kind of things inside. "You lost. You never lose. So what are you going to do about it?" El asks in a whisper as I feel her hot breath on my lips. Her lips curl into a smirk. She knew exactly what she was doing and how to get to me. I indeed never lose. But this was different, I dodnt really lose, but she knew she would get some resistance from me when she said that. I smirk as I grip her arms as I easily flip us over as I was now ontop. She obviously let it happen as she didn't resist whatsoever. "I never lose." I smirk as got her pinned down onto the bed gently as I straddle her. Her breath got heavy as I saw her chest rise and fall as she gulps. It made my smirk grow even bigger as she felt it too. "Why don't you show me? " El whispers as our faces were inches away from each other again. "Show you what exactly?" I whispers back as I lean my head in a little closer so I could feel her breath against my lips. "What you have won." She whispers against my lips as my heart rises and my feelings and urges grew bigger ever second.

I press my lips on hers as she eagerly kisses back. Her soft lips brushing over mine. My hands release her wrists that I had pinned down as my fingers brush over her arms making their way up to her neck and face to hold her. Without thinking El places her hands around my waist as she pulls me closer towards her. My body liked that a little too much as I felt this rush go through my body, which made me want to kiss her more eagerly. Out of instinct and without really thinking about it my tongue brushes over her lips. She did the exact same what made me feel some type of way. This was the first time I'd use my tongue with kissing, id never done this before, but It kind of happened without thinking about it. Her hands roam on my hips as I felt my shirt had lifted up a little and now felt her hands on my bare skin. She felt it too, what made her even more eager as the kiss got more heated.

I pulled back from our passionate kiss after a while as I looked down at her. "Holy shit." I let out as I stare at her trying to catch my breath. My lips were sore from the kissing. But it was a good sore. "Yeah, holy shit." El whispers as she caught her breath too. I rolled off of El as I let myself lay next to her. She rolled over immediately as she held me. Snuggling up in my neck which made me giggle. After such a hot and heated moment she could be so cute and snuggly again. I loved that about her. "What?" She asks with a smile. "Nothing love, you're just cute when you cuddle me like that. You look like a koala." I explain as I kiss her forehead. El smiles as her eyes got heavy and closes them. "I'm your koala." She says softly. "Yes you are." I smile back as I felt my eyes getting heavy too. "Goodnight My little Koala. " I giggle softly as I close my eyes. "Goodnight, love." She smiles as we both drift into a deep  sleep.

//AN: Just a short but heated chapter. Hope you liked it! What would you like them to do next?