Am I dreaming?

~ Max POV ~

I woke up next to El, snuggled up against me. A smile grew on my face as the memories of yesterday came back to me. We really kissed, multiple times. And she said she liked me too, I really couldn't believe that she felt the same as me. Suddenly I hear a groan next to me of a sleepy El who just woke up. "Goodmorning sleephead." I giggle. She slowly opens her eyes as she meets mine hanging above her. She blushes in response. "Goodmorning Max." She looks at me with a question in her eyes. "What's on your mind?" I ask as I meet her eyes. "I am not sure if I dreamed it- or if it was real." El explains as she gazes at me. "What was?" I ask her while I look down at her with a slight smile on my face. "That we uh- talked about uh- our feelings and that we- kissed." El whispers as she looks at me. I act surprised to mess with her. "We what?" I asked fake shocked. "What?! Nothing! So I did dream it?" She softly whispers to herself as her eyes grew big of embarrassment. I giggle softly as I lean down to gently peck her lips. "Does that feel like a dream to you?" I smirk softly. She blushes as she meets my eyes. " Am I still dreaming?" She asks giggling. "No, you're not dreaming. You are dreamy though." I smile. El blushes in return.

"You tricked me." El chuckles softly. "Sorry, you're just so cute when you blush." I smile. She smiles as well. "You make me feel all warm inside." El explains as she looks up at me. As I was still hanging over her. I smile in response as she tilts her head slightly. "What makes you feel warm inside?" El asks curious. I look at her as my cheeks slightly turn red. Does she mean what turn me on? Oh god. "Uh, I don't know, we'd have to find out I guess? There are a lot of different things that can make you feel warm inside and make you feel very good. " I nervously explain. But El just nods in response. "Let me know if something feels good or not okay?" El says as she looks at me. I look at her in awe. That made my heart warm. "You are so- perfect. You too okay? Please tell me." I smile. She nods. "Kissing you makes me feel really good." She blushes slightly as she smirks. "Then let me make you feel good." I smile as I lean in and press my lips against hers. Her arms wrap around my neck as I lay on top of her. She eagerly kisses me back as her softly lips brush over mine. She suddenly flips us over as she was now ontop of me. Without breaking the kiss. My heart felt like it was jumping out of my chest as my whole body began to feel warm. A heavy breath left my mouth as El felt it. She stopped kissing me as she slowly pulls back. I wrap my arms around her neck this time as I meet her eyes. "Don't pull away, I really- really like it." I blush softly. El smirks. "Good." She smiles as she wants to kiss me again we suddenly hear the door open.

"Guys, wake up. Joyce wants us to be downstairs." We hear Mike say as he storms into the room. El quickly gets off of me as she now looks at the door.  "Oh good you two are up. You okay? You seem spooked?" Mike asks as he looks at El. "Mike, you can't just walk into my room. " El explain a little panicked as she throws a pillow at him. "Ouch! Hey! Why not? I was your boyfriend not too long ago and then you shouldn't leave the door open. " Mike groans. "So?! I might be changing and you know why I keep the door open." El snaps back. "And I'm here too dumbass what if I was changing hm?" I say to Mike. "Ugh fine. But hurry up, Joyce wants us downstairs. She said it was important." Mike states as he walks out of the door.

I look at El as she looks at me. We burst out laughing. "We really have to be more careful." I whisper with a slight giggle. "Yeah, I'm not ready to tell Mike yet. I'm scared that he won't be my friend anymore if I tell him." El explains softly. "We'll take it easy okay? No need to tell anyone anything yet. We just have to- sneak around a bit if you want more kisses Ofcourse?" I chuckle with a smile. "Yes I do." El smiles. "We do have to get up. It seemed urgent." I say as I jump out of bed. I saw El sit on the bed with a frown. "What? Miss Frowny face." I chuckle. "But I want a kiss." She pouts. "El, we need to get ready." I chuckle as I really wanted to kiss her too. I turned around as I start to undress. I felt El her eyes stare in my back. "Hurry up and get out of bed you goofball." I chuckles as I put on a shirt and a flannel with some jeans. "Are you wearing my flannel?" El asks as she gets out of bed too. "Maybe." I chuckles as I turn to look at her. "You look-" El stares at me as I put my hair in two braids. "I look?" I giggle. "Hot." El suddenly says as her cheeks turn red. I didn't expect to hear that from her, but it made me feel- good. Very good. "Oh-" I blush. "Thank you." I smirk. "It makes me want to kiss you even more." El whispers as she was standing close to me to also grab a shirt, some jeans and a matching flannel, but in a different color. "I love how outspoken you are," I chuckle as I look at el as she was changing. I slightly bite my lower lip as I quickly look away. "It's the truth." El says as she was finished dressing. "Shit-" I blush as I look at her. "what?" She asks as she turns to me. "You look so hot too, my god." I whisper as I was afraid someone would hear. I try my best to not kiss her right now as she brushes her fingers through her hair. "Thank you." she smiles.

We made our way downstairs as we find Steve and Robin downstairs. "Finally, my children." Steve jokes as he sees me and El walk downstairs. "Steve, Robin, what are you guys doing here?!" El cheers happily as gives them a hug. I gave them a hug too as I was happy to see them again. "I- we will be your babysitters for a week." Steve explains with a chuckle as he looks at joyce. "babysitter?" El asks as she looks at Joyce. "Yes, Jonathan isn't home. He is on a vacation with his friend. And I need to go to a- conference for my work. And I need someone to look after you guys and Steve and Robin were up for some fun with you guys! They wanted to see were we lived too so they will be looking after you for a week or so." Joyce explains a little nervously. "Alright. Goodluck at your conference mom." El smiles as she gives her a hug. I hug Joyce too and wish her luck. Her eyes moving from El to me and back. She gives El a smile. Mike and Will were talking to steve as they had already said goodbye to Joyce. "I will see you guys soon okay? I love you all." Joyce says as she waves us goodbye and grabs her stuff. "Love you!" We all say as we waved her off. That was pretty random for her to leave on such a short notice, but I didn't think to much of it. I was excited that Robin was here tho. I grew closer to her in Hawkins as she was the only one who knew I was Bi- sexual and I knew she was a Lesbian. So we always talked to eachother about stuff like that. Not that much lately since I was having a hard time, but she knew I had a huge crush on El. El was talking with steve as I walk up to Robin. "Hey little red! how is it going?" She asks as she nudges me with her elbow playfully. "I need to talk to you Robin. About- the strawberry scoop." I whisper as I look her in the eyes with wide eyes. The strawberry scoop was code for- El. "OHHH!" She cheers a little to excited. Everyone's head turned to Robin and me. Shit. "Uh- I was just so excited about Max her new outfit- look how cool it looks." Robin plays it off as she points to the flannel. "That's actually mine. I do really like it on Max too." El smiles as she looks at me and then at Robin. "Oh, is it now?" Robin smirks as she looks at me as she wiggles her eyebrows once. The boys weren't interested anymore once they heard that it was about fashion. "Stop it." I gave robin a playful slap as I blush softly. El giggles as she joins the boys their talk again. "Upstairs. Now." I say to Robin with big eyes. She chuckles as I pull her along. "I am going to show Robin- my new skateboard and stuff. We will be right back." I ramble as I pull her up the stairs. "Can I come?" El asks as she looks at me. "NO! I mean, no I will be right back, you can catch up with Steve and tell him about how I taught you how to play arcade games." I quickly said. Steve turns to El. "You finally learned how to play?" He asks. El looks a little confused at me before she turns to steve. "Yes, I played-" She continued as I already made my way upstairs with Robin.

I closed the door behind us as we were now in El her room. "Okay, buckley, you really have to know when to shut up." I say as I sat down on El her bed. "Sorry! I'm just excited okay? You know I am not great at hiding that. " She chuckles. "I know, but I'm not here shouting over the rooftop that you have a huge crush on your bestfriend his ex." I reply as I look at her while I cross my arms. "SHHHH Shut it! Steve is downstairs!" Robin shushes as she sat down on the chair near the bed. "Okay sorry, but you better keep your mouth shut too with what I'm about to tell you." I chuckles softly. "Deal, now tell me! I'm dying of curiosity here. " Robin nods. I blush softly as I lean in towards her as I didn't want to say it out loud. "Me and El kissed. Multiple times and she said she liked me." I whisper as I look at Robin. Robin her eyes grew as she held in a excited squeal. "Oh- my- god-" She whispers excitingly. "My two little love birds!" "Shh- it just happened yesterday and we didn't really put a label on us yet and no one knows! So please keep it to yourself for now. Not even Steve can know." I explain as I looks at Robin with a stern look. "Okay, okay. But you two like each other right?" Robin asks. "Yes-" I whisper as I slightly blush by the thought of it. "Then ask her to be your girlfriend." Robin whispers back with a huge grin on her face. My feet nervously shuffle around. "I want too- but I want to do it in a special way." I explain softly. "Then let's plan something together! I promise no one will know. I will make sure of that, but we will find a way to make it special, alright little red?" Robin smiles. I smile in return as I nod. "Thanks Rob." I whisper as I felt excitement flowing through my body. "Now let's get to work." Robin grins.

// AN: Look who are here! Robin and Steve! How do you think Max should ask El to be her Girlfriend?