Chapter 1

Gianna
California
So a little background on me. I'm mixed with Jamaican, Italian, Indian and Puerto Rican. I'm 25 years old, with a 4 years old son. I'm a pediatrician. I have long, thick curly hair, with D cup breast, small waist and a nice, round plump ass. I have 4 best friends named Sky, Aaliyah, Tabitha and Miracle. We've been friends since high school. We all live in California and are about our money. Sky is a top realtor and Aaliyah is a celebrity MUA. I have 2 older brothers named David and Joseph. When my mom and dad split up and she left Miami and moved back home to Jamaica and be with her family, but she was pregnant with me and never told my dad. She came back to Miami before I was born just so she could give birth to me in America. When I was about 10 years old, we moved back to the states and to Atlanta. Moving there was definitely a culture shock. I was so used to being a certain way and being surrounded by family. My mom and I didn't always see eye to eye when it came to me asking about my father.

When I was 13, I started to notice my mom acting more irrational and irritable. Her skin wasn't bright nor did she have her beautiful curves I always wanted. She then met this man, and that's when I realized that she was on drugs. Well actually, I would get teased around the neighborhood about my mom being an addict, but I didn't believe it, until I seen it for myself. Luckily I was able to take care of myself, so I got a job at 14 years old at a diner. On my 15th birthday, my school allowed me to graduate early because not only did I have enough credits, but I also had college credits as well. When I came home from graduation, I seen my mom and her boyfriend high off their asses.

I worked at the diner for Ms. Katie until closing. Now granted I didn't make a lot of money there, but I made enough that I was able to afford my necessities. By the time I turned 17, Ms. Katie had considered me as her grandchild. Ms Katie knew about my home situation and she never judged me or looked at me differently. She would actually help me with extra money on the side without me even asking for it. She even helped me get my license so when I'm able to afford a car, I'll be able to drive. One day when I was at the mall, these girls who didn't look much older than me gave me a flyer about working at a club. I looked at the flyer and seen that they were hiring dancers and bartenders/bottle girls. I wasn't technically old enough to be working there but, I decided to go there anyway for the interview, if that's what you want to call it that. When I showed up, the boss looked at me up and down, and asked me what position was I applying for, and I told him I was applying for bartender/bottle girl. Now because of the way my body was developed, he questioned if I was sure about that and I told him yeah. He hired me without anymore questions.

By the time I was 19, I had been working at Magic City for almost 2 years. I had easily became the highest paid bottle girl there. Of course I deal with the jealousy there, but I just ignore it and keep it pushing. As long as they don't touch me or fuck with my money, I'm good. At 19, I was going to school full time at spelman, and also working At the club at night. Luckily, I'm passing all of my classes. When my 20th birthday came around, my friends Tabitha, Miracke, Sky and Aaliyah decided to go to Miami. And while we was there, I had went to a club and we had ran into some guys there and as we partied with them, they invited us for a house party. While there, his dad had showed up and when he seen me, he just stared at me. I had looked at him and asked him, why he was staring at me and he said a name I haven't heard since I moved out. He said "Domonique" and I looked back at him crazily. I asked him how he knew my mom; and long story short, I met my dad and brothers.

When I turned 21, I decided to go to Italy for my 21st birthday to meet the rest of my dads family and stay there while I was on break from school. That night, we had went to a club and had the time of our lives. The next day I ventured out into the city and I met a guy there named "Elijah" and he showed me around and we connected. Everyday that I wasn't with family, I was with him. And one night, on one of our many date nights, we ended back at his place where I lost my virginity to him. He was so sweet and gentle with me. I loved every minute I spent with him. Until I got a text from him telling me to come over and when I arrived, he was in bed with someone else. He didn't look sad or phased at all by me catching him. I just tuned around and walked out of his house and his life.

A few months later, I wounded up being pregnant and I had tried to call him and also wrote a letter to him to tell him. I never got any response at all. Every year, I send him updates on our son Mason, and I'd still get no response. I named our son Mason James Monroe; MJ for short. When my family found out I was pregnant, of course they were shocked, even upset a bit. They supported me through everything and of course they asked who the dad was; I just told them that it doesn't matter. My dad loves MJ and so does my brothers David(Dave)and Joseph (Joe). I always tell MJ about his dad and show him pictures, so be can feel like he knows him and maybe, just maybe he'll be able to meet him in person. Although I feel like that day is going to be coming sooner than later and I don't know how I will react.

We ended up moving to California when Mason was 2 to be closer to my family, plus I got a great job opportunity. Mason loves it, especially because now he's 4; he's starting kindergarten. My baby is so friendly, but at the same time, he has a heightened awareness about him. We we're living with my dad and stepmom until I found a perfect house for us. It has 5 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, plus a pool and a home gym. Of course it cost a lot of money, but my dad bought it for us. I must say, Mason and I are definitely spoiled by my dad and everyone else; but I don't let that get to my head since I know what it's like to not have money.

Just some background
New story
Like
Comment
Vote
Tell me what you think