Chapter 6

Elijah

Since we left for the field, I noticed Gianna being cold and distant towards me and I don't blame her. I should've never questioned her parenting skills. Hell by looking at her house; you can tell she got our son living great. I honestly don't even know why I said what I said. I actually regret it and feel like shit and I don't normally care what I say and how it affects anyone. When we got to the field, I met the lady who brought my son to practice and she seemed like a good person, but I of course had a background check being done on her instantly. We talked while I watched MJ play. He was actually very good at it too.
When practice was over, he ran over to us and Gianna instantly stood up in my view and I got a great full view of her ass and all I wanted to do was smack it. Like damn, she had fat ass before my son but now, whew it's even better. The little outfit she had on at home showed all of her tattoos she got now, plus I got a good look at her body. I heard her tell MJ to close his eyes and then she moved aside and told him to open them.

When he saw me, he just jumped into my arms and yelled daddy. I was so happy and nervous because I thought he wasn't going to hug me. It was the total opposite reaction I was worried about. I ran my hands over his mass of curly hair and kisses him on the cheek. I can't believe that because of that lady I used to call mom, I missed out on 4 years of my sons life. I'm glad Gianna is his mother though. She's the only person I want having my kids. As we walked back to the car, I let MJ talk me to death and I didn't mind it at all. When she asked him what he wanted to eat, he yelled out chicken nuggets and told him chicken wings and he was cool with that. I see our son loves chicken.

When we made it back to the house, I helped MJ out the car and before I could even help her, she was already out the car, closing the garage door and walking in the house. Yeah she's definitely still pissed off with me. I just sighed and walked in the house. I heard her telling MJ to go up stairs so he can shower and just listen and ran up the stairs. I watched her for a while as she pulled out everything she needed to cook. She then took off her hat and put hair hair in a messy bun. She looked sexy as hell like that. She just looked over at me and after asking me why I was staring at her. I told her my answer. She just rolled her eyes and told me to go help MJ with his shower. When I got upstairs to his room, I seen him sitting on his bed still with his soccer stuff on. I walked over to him and tickled him.

Me: MJ why aren't you getting ready for your shower?
MJ: I was playing daddy.
Me: Well how about we get you in the shower and then we can play until dinner is ready?

He just jumped up and screamed ok. I took him to his en suite bathroom and helped him get showered. I see what Gianna meant by making sure he actually washes his body. He thought he'd just supposed to stand under the water lol. Once he was done he washed his face and brushed his teeth and I helped him put on clothes. In the process of me helping him, my shirt got wet so I took it off. MJ saw all my tattoos and asked me about them. As we were playing, I got to know my son better and he's an amazing kid. He asked me where I been and I told him that I was in Italy, Florence specifically. I taught him more Italian to speak and he actually picked it up very quickly and well. We heard Gianna yell dinner was ready and we raced down the stairs to eat.

When we got to the kitchen she had our plates made at the island and we sat down and ate together as a family and it felt right. Although there's definitely some tension in the air, Gianna made sure to not let MJ know about it and I appreciated her for that even more. As we ate and talked, I started to feel like this is where I'm supposed to be. With my family. After dinner, MJ wanted us to watch a movie together, and Gianna didn't really want to, she did anyways. We put on Lion King since that's what MJ wanted to watch and halfway through the movie, he fell asleep.

As Gianna went to pick him up; I stopped her and told her I'd do it. She thanked me. As I carried MJ to bed. I tucked him in and turned off his light.
As I went to look for Gianna, I overheard her talking on the phone to someone. She was laughing and I was curious who she was talking too. I opened her door to see her standing in only a long T-shirt. As much as I tried to ignore it, I couldn't help the bulge that started forming in my pants. Right when she turned around I heard her say a guys name and I just looked at her angrily and she looked at me the same way. I don't see why she's mad. I told her to get rid of any other guys she might have. I don't know if she thought I was joking but she's about find out I'm not to play with.

Me: Who the fuck is Terrance?
She just tells him that she'll call him back and hung up the phone.
Gianna: Why are you just walking into my room?
Me: Fuck all of that extra shit. Who is Terrance?
Gianna: A guy I'm dating.
Me: Didn't I tell you to end it with any guy your dating?
Gianna: Didn't I tell you don't tell me what to do in my personal life?
Me: Gianna don't fucking play with me.
As I said this I walked towards her. Now most people would've started walking away, afraid. But no, not Gianna. She's bold and strong; and that shit is attractive to me. I walked until I stood right in front of her and I just looked at her. She looked back at me , not backing down.
Me: So how long have you been fucking around with this dude,
Gianna: First of all, I'm not fucking anyone. Second thing; a couple months.
Me: Well you need to end it.
Gianna: Well I'm not; but why don't you spend time with your son tomorrow and I'll go on my date. It's a win-win situation.
Me: Orrrr. We can spend time with our son together. Like a family.
Gianna: Nope. Not gonna happen. So do you need me to call a Uber or something for you to get back home?

I just laughed at her and told her no, that I'm staying here. I expected her to argue with me, but instead she just said whatever and told me to take one of the guest rooms and she pushed me out her room. I can't believe she didn't listen to me. Everyone listens to me. If she thinks I'm going to let her be with someone other than me, she tripping. I walked down the hall to the guest room and made myself comfortable and went to bed.

Like
Comment
Vote