Chapter 41

Gianna
A few months has passed since Christmas. I'm now 8 months pregnant and ready to pop. And we had a gender reveal party, and it turns out that I'm having a little girl. I'm so excited. Elijah's mom and sister decided to show their face and he has wiped his hands clean with both of them. The boys are excited for their new baby sister to arrive. They're already telling me how she won't be able to do anything. My poop baby. She's gonna be just like me. I'm the only girl from my dad and uncles so, I definitely know what it's like. Elijah and my family talked out their differences. Thank Goodness! I took a step back from being a doctor because I'm big as a house and just needed time to think about things. I'm planning my wedding while I'm taking a leave. As I was lounging around on the couch, there was a knock at my door. When I opened it up, it was Brooklyn. When I let her in, I wobbled back to my seat. And sat down out of breath. Once I was able to breathe, I looked at her and asked "Brooke? What are you doing here?" She just looked at me sadly, and I knew something was wrong.

Brooklyn: I don't want to live with mommy anymore.
Me: Why not? What's going on?
Brooklyn: I'm tired of feeling like a servant. I do everything for them. And all she talks about is getting even and getting her cut.
Me: Getting Even?
Brooklyn: She holds a lot of hostility against you. I'm not sure why.
Me: She's crazy. I know exactly what I'm gonna do. Are you hungry?
Brooklyn: I'm starving. Please tell me you have food.
Me: Do you not eat?
Brooklyn: No, I do not. I eat at school and then I come home and get treated like crap.
Me: Ok. Sit back and relax, I'll make you something quick and I'm gonna make some calls.

As I got started on dinner for all of us, I called Elijah. I know he's at his car shop, but I know he'll answer. After talking to him about everything, he told me that he'll be home soon with the kids. I also called London and my mom since they're both lawyers. They'll know what to do next. They told me to bring her to their office tomorrow morning and we'll get started on paperwork and custody arrangements. After I was done cooking, I gave Brooklyn her plate and as she ate, my little princess started kicking. She's gonna be hell, I already know it. Once Eli and the boys got here, we ate and got ready for bed. The next morning, I got myself and everyone else up and told them to start getting ready. Luckily, when Brooklyn came over, she brought extra clothes with her. Once everyone else was ready, it was my turn. Being 8 months pregnant and trying to move around isn't easy. I can barely breathe and I'm always hungry. Or tired and don't get me started on my legs and feet being swollen. I put on a long black dress and my Dior slides and my tote to match it and we all got in the car and drove to our destination. We dropped the boys off first, and then headed to my mom's office.

When we got there, we were instantly shown to the conference room and a few moments later, my mom and London walked in. They of course hugged me and rubbed my belly. After we greeted each other, we got down to business. They talked to Brooklyn, and luckily, Brooklyn was smart, she made sure to capture pictures and anything else she would need to have proof. She showed that she has no food in the fridge or that she's been home alone for days, sometimes weeks at a time. She also showed pictures of the drugs and alcohol just being left around. Once they had everything they needed, we were told the next step is to go to CPS, and to file an temporary removal order for her. Once we got all of that settled, Brooke was instantly placed in my custody. We were told that tomorrow, someone would be by to do a home visit. By the time everything was done, it was going on 1:25. They boys get out of school at 3:45, so we went to do some shopping for Brooke. She got whatever she needed at the moment, and also got some of her things from her house. Once we made it back to my house, Elijah told me that he was going to get the kids. I thanked him and also asked if he could picked up some Chinese tonight. Anya and I went, might I add slowly up to one of the spare bedrooms and got her room situated. She just kept thanking me and I let her know that, when I was in a situation like hers, I had someone to watch out for me, and I'm gonna be here to do the same.

Later on that night, While I laid in bed, Brooke came running into my room. When I looked at her, she looked frantic. She showed me her phone and it was a message from our mother. She was royally pissed that Brooke wasn't there to take care of her and her guest. She was demanding Brooke came back home that instant. I told Brooke not to worry about her and to ignore her. Once Brooklyn calmed down, I told her to come and chill with me. And for the rest of the night, we watched tv and movies until we fell asleep. The next day, I personally took Brooklyn to school because I had to talk to her school about her situation. I could feel the looks Brooklyn was getting when I pulled up to her school versus when her mom probably takes her. Like today we was in the Range Rover, so she was being stared at. That and probably because she was dressed better. They just wait until I have this baby next month in April. As we slowly made our way into the school office, I met with her principal. I let the principal know that her mother is not allowed any contact with her, and that there's a restraining order against her as well. Once everything was settled, I told Nya I'll see her after school.

As I went home to relax, I started having contractions. I just was breathing through them. I wasn't due until April 15. It's only March 20th. Once they settled, I tried to get comfortable. After a while, they started back up. I called Elijah and asked him to come home and he dropped everything and was on his way. I decided to try and take a hot bath, hoping that would work. The bath was soothing for all of 10 minutes until they started back up. All I could do was groan. Thank goodness my pain tolerance is high. As I was trying to get out of the tub, Elijah ran in the bathroom looking frantic. I had to stop and laugh at him. "Help me out this tub babe, your daughter is ready to come out of me." He hurried up and got it together then. He picked me up and help me put on my dress and my slides. I called my doctor and let her know that I'm on my way to the hospital because my baby is coming. I called my dad and asked him to pick up the boys and Brooke for me. I called all of my friends and rest of my family and told them to meet me at the hospital. We grabbed my hospital bag and was out the door.

At 4:45pm, on March 20th, weighing 6lb, 10oz and 18in long, I welcomed a beautiful curly hair baby girl. We decided to name her Alaina Rose Morelli. My beautiful rosebud. I had a simple easy labor. The labor pains hurt, but nothing I can't handle nor that I've been through or worse. Once everyone came and seen her, I took a much needed rest. When I woke up, Elijah had her on his chest with his eyes closed. Already, she's wrapped around his finger. She started to whine, and I figured she was hungry. So he gave her to me and after I breastfed her and burped her, she went right back to sleep. I laid her in her little bed and we all fell back asleep. A couple days later, I was discharged from the hospital and was now home with my baby girl. She's a fairly easy baby. Well, she is with me. When Eli is around, she starts whining. I laugh because he won't let her make a peep without wanting to murder someone. I keep trying to tell him that she has to learn to cry it out, but he just glared at me and said "if I don't let you cry it out, what makes you think I'm gonna let my daughter cry?" And all I could do was just roll my eyes. Like boy stop it. I can't wait to get back in the gym. My stomach has went down tremendously,but, I want my flat stomach and toned body back. Sadly I have to wait at least 6 weeks for my body to heal properly, which is fine. Give it it's well needed rest. And by that time, I'll be back to normal.

Alaina Rose Morelli💖💖💖New baby Alert!!!!Look how cute!!!!!LikeCommentVote

New baby Alert!!!!
Look how cute!!!!!
Like
Comment
Vote