Chapter 24

3rd POV
As the girls arrived in LA under different aliases; they contacted the last person they would think too. They were desperate. When they arrived on her doorstep; it was like looking in a mirror. Like they looked just alike. They were let in and was instantly seated. After staring at each other for a while; Violet broke the silence.

Violet: Thank you for helping us.
Dom: No problem. Now you said you know my daughter?
Violet: She's the mother of my nephew.
Susan: Yeah. She trapped my son with a baby.
Dom: I get the feeling that you don't like my daughter.
Susan: She's not Italian. She doesn't fit with our family aesthetic.
Dom: Hmmm. Are you sure it's not because she's black?
Susan: I mean that's part of it. Don't get me wrong; I have nothing wrong with colored people, it's just that we're raised to only marry our kind in our world. To bring money together.
Dom: So if she had money then you wouldn't care?
Susan: Exactly.
Violet: I just don't like my brother. He caged my mother up like an animal.

After they plotted revenge; they decided to call it a night. While Susan thought Gianna was just a poor black girl; her mother Dominique, knew the truth. She has been searching for her daughter for years. Last time she seen her; she was like 16/17. Now that she knows she's in the right city as her; her plan should work perfectly. She'll find her daughter and give her away to Michael and her debt will be payed to him; plus she'll have money. Dominique doesn't care about anyone but herself. Hell she doesn't even love her daughter; she made her a mother and ruined her life. Selfish ass little girl she is.

She called Michael and let him know what was going on and he seemed happy that all of his plans were coming together beautifully. Very soon he'll have Gianna in his life. Elijah can keep his bastard child; they'll have their own kids together.
Michael received another phone call. It was from Tracy. She was frantic and he didn't understand why. She told him that she couldn't find her sister and he told her that's her problem not his. Next time she won't involve her sister in her issues next time. She's not his problem and he told her to file a police report.

Next he called his lawyer Terrance and told him that they needed to meet up later. Terrance agreed and they hung up. Michael is sure that Terrance is still a little upset with him about the whole Gianna situation; but he just has to realize; whatever he wants, he gets. His last plan didn't work, but he knew it wouldn't workout; Gianna seemed too smart to let someone bring her to him. He was surprised his guy got that far with her. When he didn't hear anything back from him, he knew that his plan had been spoiled.

He looked a pictures and videos he had of Gianna and started touching himself to her. He couldn't wait to feel her soft, smooth skin against his. Her beautiful Carmel complexion against his olive colored skin. They'd look great together. He envisioned her beautiful soft lips, wrapped around his shaft.After cumming to his fantasy; he cleaned himself up and contacted Violet. He knew that she always had a crush on him. He told her that he'd send a car for her and to be ready. She such a dumb little naïve girl. She would do anything for him. Hence why she broke her mom out of the cell she was in. When she gets here; he'll use her body for his pleasure, plus she'll help move his plan along. He can't wait for her to get here.