Chapter 7

Michael
I met my new neighbor today. I must say, she's beautiful. Her body is amazing from what I could see underneath her scrubs. I wonder what she does. She must have a lot of money, gotta be a doctor to live in a house as nice as hers. Hell to live in this neighborhood in general. Although she acted like she wasn't interested, I knew it was a front. Every woman loves me. They can't resist me. Well everyone besides Rose. 4 years ago, I met this girl back in Italy named Rose and I wanted her. Every time I tried, she'd turn me down. Eventually I found out it was because she was fucking my enemy Elijah.

Like what does he have that I don't have?
I'm Michael Morelli, head of the Marconi mafia. We're the 3rd largest mafia besides the Morelli family and the DeLuca family. I'm 6'2, athletic built, and I'm super rich. Like what's not to love about me? When I met Rose, I tried to get her but she wouldn't budge. So I went to Elijah's mother and told her about who his son was messing around with secretly and we came up with the plan to break them up. All I had to do was make it look like Rose and I was working together and possibly dating for a picture.

Once that happened, she still didn't come to me. Instead she left Italy in general and she went back to Atlanta. I tried looking for her but with no luck.
Now that I've met Gianna, I want her. I seen her driving up our street and I honked, but she didn't honk back. It's probably because she didn't know if was me. My woman would never ignore me. I pulled into my driveway and I called my lawyer Terrance, I wanted him to know that I wanted to meet up tomorrow evening. Now he claimed he had a date, but I didn't care. I told him to figure it out.
A while later, I seen Gianna's suv pull back up, but she completely pulled in the garage and closed it before I got the chance to speak to her. She must've been in a rush. My baby would never purposely ignore me. She knows that can come with a punishment if she was to ignore me. I can be a not so nice guy when I'm pushed to that limit. It's not my fault though. Everyone should leave me alone and not piss me off.

I called over some chick named Tracy I met. I needed to bust a nut. Once she got here, I forced my dick down her throat and the whole time I imagined that it was really Gianna. I then bent her over and fucked her from behind. I had to close my eyes again because, Tracy wasn't built like Gianna. Tracy was skinny compared to Gianna being thick in all the right places. Once I finally busted my nut, I moaned out Gianna's name. Tracy just looked at me and asked me how's I know Gianna. I looked at her confused and asked her how did she know her. She told me that their sons are friends. I just said oh ok. I told Tracy to get out and I locked the door behind her. So my baby girl has a kid. Well that's ok. I'll raise him as my son and we can have more kids together. After that last thought, I went to sleep with Gianna's beautiful face on my mind.

Like
Comment
Vote