Chapter 40

Gianna
Today was Christmas. I know I was supposed to have a dinner party a week before, but I ended up just telling everyone that I wanted to host dinner at my house for Christmas. Between work and being pregnant, I was really exhausted. On other news, Elijah and I our communicating better. He's here everyday which I greatly appreciate. Especially because the boys are out of school now. Like right now, while I was getting myself ready, Elijah was helping get the kids ready. We're all putting on our matching Christmas pjs. I'm super excited this year to be doing matching Christmas pjs with my little family. Like this is all I ever wanted.

After we sat down around the tree, the kids began opening up their gifts. They got everything from toys, to legos, to video games, shoes and clothes. It was so cute to see them so happy. And Elijah, he was recording the whole thing. After the kids were done opening up their gifts. It was our turn. As I opened my gifts, I got jewelry, shoes, perfume, gift cards. As we was sitting around the living room, Eli looked at me and said "I have a few more gift for you. One is outside now." I looked at him confused and got off the floor. When I walked to the door and opened it up, there sat a 2023 BMW truck and a 2023 Jeep SRT. I was so surprised. Like idk when he found the time to do this. I hugged and kissed him and ran to check out my new cars. Hell even my boys were excited.

Once I went back inside the house, we began giving Eli his presents. The boys gifted him shoes and joggers. One thing for sure, if they dad isn't wearing a suit, he's wearing joggers. The also gifted him some shades and Van Cleef bracelets. I gifted him a Richard Millie and a buss down Patek. Plus he also got some bussdown chains as well. Then I gifted him some Goyard luggage, Louie bags and his own Hermes bag he can carry. Plus I had a trick a truck up my sleeve. Now he always talks about cars, especially old classic cars. And having a garage to work on his cars. So I made everyone put on jackets and shoes so we can go for a ride.

When we got closer, I had Elijah put a blindfold on. When I pulled into the parking lot, I got myself and the kids out, then I helped him get out the car. I'm so glad this man trust me or else my surprise would be an epic failure. When we walked inside the garage, I turned on the lights and then told Eli to "take off your blind fold." And as soon as he did, he was speechless. Like the look in his eyes he gave me, let me know that he was feeling emotions. Which is very rare.

Me: Say something!
Elijah: I don't know what to say.
Me: Well do you like it?
Elijah: I love it. But, how? When?
Me: I have my ways sir. You're always talking about owning your own garage where people won't get ripped off, and fixing up classic cars so, I figured why not give you both. You deserve it.
Elijah: Gianna. I'm not sure if I told you before, but I fucking love you. Like I mean, like real deal. You're amazing.
Me: Wait. There's one more thing. Tada!
Elijah: Is this?
Me: Yes your very own sign, business cards and uniform. Plus even the boys have their own shirts too. Come kids, try them on. You too baby.

As they put the shirts on, I took pictures of them standing underneath the sign. This made me so happy, seeing Elijah happy. Also this is something he can bond with the kids about and pass down in our legacy. After they spent an ample amount of time waking around and looking at the cars that's in the garage now, we went back home so we can have brunch. As Eli drove back to my house, the mood between us had shifted. Like I feel so at peace. I still am nervous about tell everyone about me being pregnant. Like I'm 4 months and 3 days today, and I'm carrying real small. Like you'd think I have a pudge because I just ate, not because I'm pregnant.

Around 5pm, I had just finished cooking everything. I had made Jerk and Curry chicken with rice,baked Mac n cheese, roasted potatoes, collard greens, and ham. My dad and them was bringing some Italian bread and wedding soup. I had also invited my sister as well. All my friends and cousins were coming too. Elijah's friends and brother and dad was coming as well. Like thank goodness my house is huge, because it was about to be filled with people. I made sure that everything looked perfect. When it was time to get dressed, Eli and I each got one of the boys ready.