Chapter 23

Gianna
When I woke up this morning; I threw on some sweats and a tank top and slides so I can take MJ to school. I love the fact that my baby loves school just as much as I did when I was a kid. Like if he had to miss school he might actually cry. I wonder how he's gonna feel about us moving to Florence. I'm still not the happiest about it, but at the same time; I'm not about to be married to someone who lives in a different country than me. Like absolutely not. Shit; that would give people more reasons to try and break us up. Speaking of people; we're waiting to hear word about his mom and sister arriving here. I'm actually nervous to see what's gonna happen to them. When I got back home. I hopped in the shower and then got out and wash my face and brushed my teeth. I did my facial/ morning routine. Gotta have clear skin. When I walked out the bathroom; I seen Eli still asleep. I let him sleep and I got dressed. After I was dressed; I went downstairs to cook breakfast for us. I looked in the fridge and got everything I needed to make food. I made a mental note to go grocery shopping while we're out. Or maybe I'll go later on.

About 25 minutes later; I made French toast and bacon, cheese and veggie omelette for Eli and steak and cheese omelette for myself. I went back upstairs and woke Eli up. When I looked at the time; it was already 9:15. Of course this man wants to fight with me to not wake up. No one told him to try and fuck me all damn night and into the early morning. "Elijah Mason Morelli! If you're not up in the next 5 seconds I promise you will not touch me for the next month!" He hopped up so damn quick that all I could do was laugh. "A damn shame that I had to threaten you with no sex" and I walked downstairs. I ate my food and when I was almost done; he came downstairs halfway dressed.

Eli: Good morning my beautiful wife!
Me: Nah my dude. You ain't wanna wake up this morning; don't come over here with that.
Eli: Come on baby! I was tired.
Me: You the one who was trying to fuck all night and morning. Freaky ass!
Eli: That's your fault.

When he said that, I just looked at him and gave him his plate. I finished eating and I went upstairs and re-brushed my teeth and flossed. I looked at my hair and just put it up in a bun. I need to schedule to get my hair redone. I'm thinking maybe some tape-ins. As I started pulling out everything I needed for my makeup Eli walked in fully dressed.

Eli: What are you doing?
Me: About to do my makeup.
Eli: Why?
Me: What do you mean why?
Eli: You don't need it. That's what I mean by why.
Me: I'm not doing anything major today. Just some concealer and highlight. And some bronzer.
Eli: Ok. I'm about to sit here and watch you.

And he did just that. He sat on the toilet and watched me. I did exactly what I said I was gonna do and was done in about 15 minutes. I put on some lip liner and my lip gloss and blew a kiss in the mirror. Eli just came up behind me and kissed me on my neck. "You look beautiful mi amore, but you look beautiful without all of that. I especially like when you let your hair down." And he took my hair out of its curly bun.

Me: Eli! Why would you do that!
Eli: I'm pretty sure I told you why.
Me: Yeah but, my hair isn't done.
Eli: It looks done to me.
Me: No. it's a curly mess.
Eli: I like it like this. Why don't you?
Me: It's too hard to manage.
Eli: How long is your hair when it's not curly?
Me: Mmm. Probably damn near to my ass.
Eli: So why don't you just wear it straight?
Me: Too much heat isn't good for my hair.
Eli: How so?
Me: Why so much interest in my hair?
Eli: So when we have a daughter; I'll know how to help.

I just smiled and turned around and kissed him. "That's very sweet baby; but let me worry about our kids hair." We walked out the bathroom and I grabbed my purse and put everything I'd need inside of it. Before we left, I grabbed us 2 waters and we headed out the door and hopped in his truck. God I miss my G-Wagon. I connected my phone to the car and and we headed to the furniture store.

When we arrived at the furniture store, I looked around and we ended up finding couches, tables and chairs in this particular store

When we arrived at the furniture store, I looked around and we ended up finding couches, tables and chairs in this particular store. After setting up delivery, we went to another store and in there we found beds for our guest room, and for MJ room. I had contacted the company that made my bed frame at my house and told them that I needed a bed frame for a California king bed. That should be done by next week. Next we went to bed, bath and beyond and got all of our bedding and extra stuff I needed. I know Eli is over me and this shopping trip. Once we got back in the suv, we went and got lunch and headed back home to unload, eat and go and get MJ. I told Eli that we needed to go grocery shopping after we picked MJ up from practice; and he just groaned. Shit unless he wants to starve we'll be heading to Publix. We went grocery shopping, and headed home; where I put everything up and made burgers and fries and we ate and called it a night. I remembered to text Tae and asked him about doing my tape-ins. Today was a great productive day. Although I can't wait to go back to work.

Like
Comment
Vote