Chapter 16

Gianna
As I walked into the garage, I grabbed my keys to my all white Bentley. Yes I have multiple cars, I just only drive my G-Wagon because of MJ and soccer. I took a couple more pictures and then got in and connected my phone to my Bluetooth. I put on Tink and pulled off. As I sang along to the music, I just felt like I was in my zone. My phone kept blowing up with notifications. I had took a break from instagram and so I'm sure all of my followers were missing me. But it's ok because I'm back now! I pulled up to Nobu and had valet park my car. I spotted my friends and sat down. After we ordered our food and drinks; we started talking and catching up. I let them know what happened last night and how after my talk with my brothers, that I'm going to go back to being my old self and they started congratulating me. I had to laugh because only my friends gonna start cutting up in the middle of a restaurant. Our food came and I ate and Sky took a picture of me on my phone and posted it on Instagram. I didn't pay her any mind and continued to eat.

After we was done eating; we decided to go to my dads house so we can go swimming. I told them to all meet me over there. As I was getting in my car, my cousins texted me that their plane was about to touchdown. I told them that I'm going to switch out cars and I'll be to get them. I drove back to my dads and I didn't see my car. I walked in the house and asked where my truck was? My dad told me that he's making sure that there's on tracking device on it. I told him that the gang is coming over and that I needed a suv so I can go get Chris and Eric. He told me to take his Range Rover and I grabbed his keys and I hopped in the car and pulled off. After arriving to the airport, Chris, Eric and his girlfriend Lira got in the car. I asked them where they was staying at and they told me the Waldorf. I sighed because that's the hotel that Elijah is staying at. After I pulled up to the hotel; I got out with them and walked inside. I checked my phone and looked at the comments on my pictures. Sky is so annoying; she captioned my picture "on a date; kinda nervous" there was so many comments and likes. What got me was a comment from Terrance saying "damn, you're so beautiful🥰. I miss your face already" and then a comment saying "Damnnnn! This is why you're my wife and gonna have the rest of my kids!" I rolled my eyes because I knew who that was. As I stood with my cousins, I heard my name being called and I turned around. It was Jason. My cousins looked at me and asked if I knew him and I just nodded. I walked over to him to talk.

Me: What's up?
Jason: How are you doing? Where's little man?
Me: He with my parents.
Jason: You know Elijah is looking for you.
Me: He knows where I am.
Jason: Why don't you go upstairs and talk to him.
Me: Ughhhh....fine. If he starts his bullshit I swear I'm going to smack the fuck outta him again.
Jason: Ok that's fine.

I walked back over to my family and told them to let me know when they're all settled and that I'll take them to get a rental car. I got on the elevator and pushed the button for his floor. When I walked on the floor; all his guards was staring at me. I just kept walking until I reached his door. I knocked on the door and waited for him to open. Once he finally opened the door he was shirtless and had on just some sweats. I looked over him and then looked back up at him to see him doing the same to me.

Me: So are you going to let me in or should I just leave?
Elijah: Mmmm; nah get your fine self in here.
He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into the room and hugged me. I hugged him back. When I tried to let go, he wouldn't. I just ran my hand through his hair. Then outta nowhere, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me to the bed and just sat down with me on his lap. Finally we pulled apart and I just looked in his eyes and I ran my hands over his face. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip and I licked my lip slightly and all he did was groan. Next thing you know, he just kissed me softly. I was so surprised that I gasped and he slid his tongue into my mouth and right then and there; we had a huge make out session and a moan slipped out my mouth.When we pulled apart for air, I just looked at him. "We need to talk" is what I said when I was able to form words. He just nodded.

Me: I want you to know that I can't be with someone who doesn't respect me. I was just informed that I'm not myself. Like how I used to be. I wanna get back to her.
Elijah: I understand baby. I really want to know that I didn't mean anything I said. I know it sounds like I'm just talking out my ass, especially because this is the second time. But believe me when I say I will not ever open my mouth to call you a bad mother. I'm so lucky that you're my sons mother.
Me: Thank you Eli. I really appreciate that. And I'll accept your apology.
Elijah: I promise baby. Just don't leave me again. When I saw that you was gone, I thought I lost y'all forever.
Me: I just needed to get out of here. I miss my house. I worked so hard for that house. Like yeah my dad bought it for me; but I've paid him back every dime for that house. And now everything I've ever worked hard for, it's basically gone.
Elijah: How about we go looking for places out here? Or we can move.
Me: Move where?
Elijah: Silence
Me: Elijah Mason Morelli! Move Where??????
Elijah: Damn you didn't have to say my whole name. And Italy. Florence

Like
Comment
Vote