Chapter 10

Elijah
When I picked up MJ. I've never been so happy. Like I bet this is how all the little boys felt being picked up by their parents. He came running out to me and jumped up in my arms. I noticed a group of kids watching us and also some teachers. I looked at them with a confused face; it's like they've never seen father and son hug each other. I just simply waved at everyone and carried my son out to the suv. Once we got situated in the car, our driver drove us to the nearest Wendy's. Once at Wendy's, we ordered our food and we went back to my hotel. Once back at the hotel, MJ and I rode the elevator to my floor and got off. We entered the suite and he just ran around looking at it. Oh how I miss being a kid. To be so carefree and have not a thing to stress or worry about. I miss being young like this. I asked MJ if he was tired and wanted to take a nap, but he said no. I looked at him in his uniform and realized, he'd need some clothes to change into. I called my driver to let him know that we need to go to the nearest clothing stores so I can get some stuff for MJ.

After MJ finished his food, we left back out and headed to the mall. As soon as we walked in, I headed straight for footlocker. I'd need some new sneakers as well as shirts and shorts. After finding a few things I'd like, I got MJ and I matching things. It was challenging at first to find MJ some stuff that he doesn't have. His mom definitely makes sure that my boy has the newest and latest clothes. After going to all the shops in the mall; we really didn't find much. I ended up texting Joe Pachelli. One thing for sure, he knows where to find all the urban street ware. He sent me a list of places to get what I was looking for. We headed to the stores that Joe sent me and I got exactly what I wanted. Afterwards; I decided to hit up a jeweler, I needed some ice and I wanted to get MJ a chain. Once I found all the pieces I wanted. I put half of the money down and we agreed that once's it's done, I'll pay for the rest. On our way back to the hotel, I noticed that MJ fell asleep. My poor boy, he can't hang. I carried him up to my suite while the guards brought our bags up. I laid him down in the bed in the spare bedroom and I just ended up watching tv in the living room; but somehow throughout me watching tv, I passed out on the couch.

I was woken up to knocking being heard at my room door, I looked at the time and seen it was almost 9:00pm. I got up to see who was at the door and I was surprised. It was Gianna! I opened the door wider and ushered her in. I seen she had a gym bag in her hand so I grabbed it from her and sat it down. I looked at her and she looked beautiful. From her hair to the makeup, all the way down to the sexy ass heels she had on. When I looked back up at her face, she looked tired and just kinda upset. I grabbed her hand and led her to the couch. I offered her a drink and she agreed that she could use one. After pouring her a drink, I asked her what's going on and she started telling me the whole situation. I just sat there and listened as she talked. I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy that that Terrance guy fucked up, but I'm not happy that his fucking up hurt her feelings. The fact that she now feels like she meant to be single and alone hurts my heart. After another drink and letting her talk, she said she felt better. When she looked at the time, it was almost 10:15pm. I jumped up and ran into the bedroom and woke MJ up. At first he wouldn't wake up until I told him that his mom was here and he hopped up fast as hell. When I walked back to the front they were hugging each other and the picture was too beautiful to not capture, so I took a picture of them. As they sat and talked about their day; I got a phone call from my father. I excused myself and took the call.

Me:Hello
Paul: Hey son. How's it going?
Me: It's going fine. What's up?
Paul: Well, I guess Michael Marconi is now living out in LA; so I wanted you to know. And your brother is on his way to LA as we speak.
Me: He's what? Do we have any information on where's he's at?
Paul: No. Just got word that he was spotted leaving a lawyer's office.
Me: Ok send me the information and I'll check it out.
Paul: Ok. How's it going with meeting your son and my grandson?
Me: It's amazing! He's a bright little boy.
Paul: And what's his mother like?
Me: She's everything I remember and more.
Paul: Well I'd like to meet them both. So you make sure nothing happens to them.
Me: Of course I won't father. Now I'm about to get my son ready for bed, he has a soccer game tomorrow.
Paul: Ok son. Good night.

Once we hung up, I knew that sooner or later I was gonna have to tell Gianna about me and the mafia. I just don't know how. I walked back in the living room and they were both asleep cuddled up on couch. I took another picture of them and I carried MJ back to his bed. And once he was tucked in, I carried Gianna to bed with him. I took her shoes off for her and covered her up. It's sad that she wasted all of time getting ready for that dumbass dude. It's ok because I'm gonna take her out on a date. You just wait and see. I kissed them both and went into my bedroom and called it a night.

Like
Comment
Vote