Chapter 18

Gianna
As I walked to Chris and Eric room, I thought about Eli asking us to move to Florence. I don't really want to move, but at the same time, if we do end up together, I don't want a long distance relationship. I'm hoping that Eli can change his attitude and his mannerisms when he's around me. When he kissed me, I was so shocked but I eventually kissed him back. I loved the feel of his hands and lips on me. I'm glad it didn't go any further than just a kiss. I didn't want to regret anything afterwards or have him regret anything. Like he can have any girl in the world and I'm sure he has been with plenty of other females besides me. I collected my cousins and we headed to the car rental place. I took them to the luxury car rental place. They have the best of the best cars. I told them that they could've used one of our cars but they didn't want too. Eric and Jayda chose a Lamborghini truck in red, while Chris chose a white G-Wagon. He needs it with his overly tall self. Like who does he think he is Shaq? Lol; then they said that they were going to go and grab some stuff to swim in and they'll meet me at my dads. I called my dad to let him know that we were having a kickback at his house and who was all coming and he said ok. I told him that I was coming to pick MJ up and then heading back to out. When I got to my dads, I honked and they brought MJ out. I asked everyone if they needed anything specific from Costco while I'm there. My dad said for me just to buy whatever I want to put on the grill and he gave me his card. I tried to give it back to him and he just gave me a look. I just sighed and took it. I looked at MJ and he was ready. My baby loved going to Costco. As we was on our way to Costco, Eli called me.

Me: Hello
Eli: What's up baby, wyd?
Me: I just grabbed MJ and we're on our way to Costco.
Eli: I wanna go to Costco.
All I heard was Costco! Me too!
Me: So I take it you are going to meet me at Costco?
Eli: Yeah baby we are.
MJ: Hi daddy
Eli: Hi son. I'll see you in a few ok?
MJ: Ok daddy!

About 30 minutes later, we pulled up to Costco and waited for about 10 minutes and then I seen Eli pull up. We all got our cars and MJ ran and jumped into his arms. I just smiled at them and I stood back as he introduced MJ to Justin and Tyler. As they talked I got a call from Miracle and Tabby.

Me: Hello
Tabby: Hey baby. What you doing?
Miracle: Boo I miss you.
Me: I miss y'all both baby. And I'm at Costco.
Them: OMG we just pulled up there as well.
Me: Really? I'm in the parking lot right now.
Them: We see you, we coming over there?
Miracle: Please tell me you have my baby with you?
Me: Of course I do.

They walked over to us and MJ seen them and hugged both of them. I introduced them to Tyler and Justin. I seen the look that Tyler was giving Miracle and I just laughed. I told them to come on. About an hour later, we had got everything we needed. We got burgers, chicken, steak, sausage, macaroni, potatoes, veggies plus drinks and snacks. As I went to take my card out, all the guys refused to let me pay and Eli swiped his card. I just smiled and thanked him and we headed out the door. All the guys loaded up my car and I told the girl to go and get stuff to swim in and meet me at my dads. We stopped by the liquor store and I got some 1942, casamigos, dussé, wine and whatever else Eli and them wanted plus we got ice. My cousins told me that they had plenty of weed and blunts for us. We about to have a grand ole time. Finally I made it back to my dads around 6 and I seen everyone was here. I grabbed a sleeping MJ and my purse and walked in while the guys grabbed the bags and brought them in the house. I took MJ up to his room and I laid him down. I then made my way to my room to shower and change into a swimsuit.

Once I got out the shower, I seen Eli in my room laying on my bed. I called out to him and I heard him snore a little bit. I took a picture of him and walked into my closet. I rifled through my bathing suits and couldn't choose which one I wanted to wear. I called all my girls and told them my issue and they came upstairs to my room. I told them to be quiet because Eli is asleep in my bed. After they looked, we all agreed on a bathing suit with a swim dress that goes with it. They left and went to and put on their swim wear while I changed in my closet. While I was bent over, I felt a hard smack to my ass and all I could was yell out in pain. I turned and smacked Eli in his chest and he rubbed where I smacked him at. "Damn baby, you hit hard as hell." "Me! You just slapped the fuck outta my ass! Why are you in my closet?" "Because I heard you in there, so I was wondering what you was doing and I seen you bent over." I just rolled my eyes and put on my blue and white LV sandals and pushed him out my way. I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror and made sure my lashes looked great. I gotta have Aaliyah fix them sometime this week. I felt Eli staring at me and it was getting on my nerves. "Why are you staring at me?" I asked him through the mirror and he didn't say anything, just walked behind me and started kissing on my neck. "You look so sexy baby" "thank you." His hands sliding up and down my thighs. His fingers were sending heat waves all through my body.