Chapter 21

Gianna
About 3 months later, Eli called me and told me to get dressed. When I tried to ask where we was going and what I should put on; but he just told me that it didn't matter. I groaned and got out the bed. I got in the shower and while in there, I thought about the events of the last few days. Like this dude Michael is so obsessed with me that, he sent someone to kidnap me. Like how much of a creep can you be right! Like damn dude, get you a girlfriend and leave me alone. Then it makes matters worse, Tracy is part of this shit. I thought we were friends. I guess not. I trusted her with my son. I don't even have any words for that crazy ass bitch.

I got out the shower about 20 minutes later. I didn't even know what to wear honestly. I had took my wig off so my real hair got wet in the shower and now it's all curly. I just put it up in a messy bun until after I got dressed. I looked in my closet and after searching for a while, I found something to wear. I got dressed and went and took my hair out of its bun and just sprayed some rice water in it so it doesn't dry out and put some moose in there; now it's cute and wavy. After I looked presentable, I put on my jewelry and my shoes. I packed up my purse with everything I would need. As I was heading downstairs, Eli called and said he was outside. I left out and Eli opened up my door for me and got back in the car. He just stared at me. He knows I hate being stared at.

Me: Why are you staring at me?
Eli: You look beautiful.
Me: Thank you. You look great as well.
Eli: Thank you Mi Amore.
Me: Where are we going?
Eli: Well, I have something to show you.
Me: Ok...why do you sound so suspicious?
Eli: I just hope you like the surprise.
Me: I'm sure I will, also; I'll keep an open mind.

He just nodded and drove with his hand on my thigh. As we just rode in silence, I just listened to the music playing in the background. I started taking pictures of myself and of Eli. I was recording a Snapchat and I called out to Eli "hey babe!" He looked up and just smirked at the camera. "Y'all, why he gotta look so damn sexy? Excuse me sir, do you not see how you look?" He just laughed at me and said "well, why you always gotta look so beautiful every damn day? Then be mad when I'm always trying fight people?" I just laughed and saved our video. About 35 minutes later, we pulled up to this beautiful house. Like it's was huge and wide, but it also had this homey feeling to it. Eli came and opened my door for me and when I got out, I asked him "Baby? Who's house is this?" He just told me to walk a head of him. I did as told and when I opened it, it felt like a dream. This house was so beautiful. From the big and open kitchen, to the huge dining room. I walked further into the house and walked into the living room. Like I could see so much potential with this house. I wish this was my house.
After exploring the whole bottom half of the house, I made my way upstairs and when I walked into the master bedroom, sitting on the bed was a ton of rose petals and gift boxes from every designer I loved. From Chanel to Gucci, Louis, GIVENCHY, Louboutin, Dior, Fendi, even Hermes. I was so confused honestly until I turned around and seen Eli down on one knee.

Me: Eli! What's going on?
Eli: I know I been saying since I came back in your life that I wanted to Marry you, but I was serious. I love you so much Gianna. You make me want to be a better version of myself. All I want is to raise our son together and have a house full of kids that look like us. I want to wake up to you everyday and go to sleep with you every night. From the moment I seen you in the middle of the street looking lost in Florence over 4 years ago, I knew I had to have you and be with you. Those 4 years I spent without you, those were the worst years of my life. I wasn't myself. Just was on autopilot. Now that I have you back, I'm never letting you go. No matter how much I piss you off, I'm never giving up on us. Will you do me the honors of being my forever love? Will you marry me baby?
By this time, I'm in tears and all I could do was nod. Of course Eli has to hear me say yes. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

 "Yes! Yes! Yes!"