Chapter 42

Gianna
It's been about 2 months since I had my daughter. She's already so full of life and has personality. It's crazy, her hair is so soft curly, and she has Elijah's grey eyes. She looks exactly like me though. And I believe she's gonna end up with my personality, which I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing. I'm back to my body weight before I got pregnant thank goodness. My 26th birthday is in 2 weeks and I haven't even began to plan anything honestly. I just been really focusing on wedding planning and being a mother. It's crazy how I went from a mother of one to now a mother of three. Life is funny, I'll tell ya that much.

Luckily, from when we was engaged the first time, most of my wedding planning was basically done. I just had to pick a day, then everything can get started. I was sitting at home waiting for Eli to get home so we can take Alaina to the doctors. It's time for her checkup and her shots. My baby so tough she doesn't cry when it comes to getting her shots. Once he got here, he of course grabbed her and I got the bag and my purse and we was out the door. Oh did I mention that, my push gift was a brand new G-Wagon, and it was wrapped in a turquoise blue color and inside the truck, there was a new Birkin and Kelly bag to match, plus; their was two sets of keys. I was confused on why I had two sets of keys, until I looked at the other set. One was to my new car, and the other looked like house keys. He blindfolded me and we drove off. When he helped me out of the car and took the blindfold off, I was speechless. There sat the biggest house I've ever seen. It looked like a compound out in Italy. I was confused because we both had houses out here. He told me that "he was letting his brother have his old house, even with the customization I did to it, and figured that maybe, I can rent out my house as like an Airbnb of some sort or just sell it.

As I took a tour of this house, I was just amazed. It had 15 bedrooms and 20 bathrooms, plus is also had an indoor and outdoor pool, home theater, a gym, 2 offices, an elevator, 2 living rooms, dinning room, a huge kitchen, plus his and hers closet and sinks as well. I was just; I had no words but of course questions. "Who the hell is gonna clean this damn house?" He just laughed at me and told me that he'll have cleaners come every week. I kissed him and thanked him. After we finished seeing the house, we headed back home. By the next week, we was getting everything situated to move. Luckily, I didn't have to worry about lifting a finger. My job was to make sure that the kids was good and I was just telling them where to put things at. We've been living in this house for about a month now. More like a little over a month. And honestly it's a fresh start. So much has happened at both of our old houses, that we needed this fresh start. Brooke was getting accustomed to living a normal teenage life and I loved that for her. She was about to be done with her junior year of high school and I asked her if she wanted to stay at that school next year or go to a different one. And she said "she wanted to stay there and show them how she's not afraid of them." So after spring break when they went back to school, not only did she have better clothes, but her confidence was higher as well.

As I sat in my home office while Alaina was asleep, I did some work. I was consulting on one of my dad's people. He got hurt and since I'm still technically on leave, they won't let me physically be there. Like they're annoying bro. After I did my check to make sure that the doctor covering for me is doing well enough while I'm gone, I closed my laptop. I grabbed Laina and woke her up. She still does well with sleeping throughout the night, so that's a blessing, but I be making sure that she's also up during the day. I fed her and changed her and then I decided to take her with me so we can go get the kids and maybe go to the park or something. Eli had to leave to go to Florence for a week. I talked to him this morning and he said he'll be back tomorrow. It's so funny with him and Laina. All she does is smiles and try's to talk to him through the camera. He father and grandparents are obsessed with her. All they kept saying was "oh my word. Y'all make beautiful babies. Look at her grey eyes. Oh Eli, she has eyes just like you. Oh Gia, she looks likes you. What a beautiful mixture." I told them that maybe we can come and visit next months since the kids will be out of school by then. As we got in the car, I drove to get everybody. My truck definitely stands out with its custom wrap on there. I first pulled up to Anya's school and she got in and looked satisfied. I'll remember to talk to her about that later on. Then we went and got the boys. They got in and started fussing over their sister. I pulled up to the park and went walked over to the playground. As the boys played around. I began talking to Brooke as I watched the boys closely. Can never be too sure about people.

Me: So B. How was school?
Brooke: Gia it was great!
Me: Oh yeah? What happened?
Brooke: The "popular girls" who always made fun of me because I was smart and didn't exactly fit in with them were jealous of me.
Me: Why?
Brooke: Because of how I'm dressing and I guess the attention I'm getting. I don't even pay anyone any attention. I don't care about that though.
Me: MJ and Eric, be careful!
Boys: Ok mom!
Me: Gotta love girls like that. Well as long as you don't let it get to your head, then just keep doing you, but also don't let them put their hands on you. If they do, beat they ass. You hear me. Fuck the repercussions. Shit! If they mama got a problem, I'll beat they assess my damn self.
Brooke: Chill out mama bear.
Me: Girl shut up. Anyways, what do you want to do for your birthday? Or what do want for your birthday?
Brooke: Honestly, I would like a car and a party if possible?
Me: What kind of car and party?
Brooke: Nothing too fancy or expensive. Something affordable.
Me: Boys, I'm not gonna tell y'all again!
Me: Brooke, everything is affordable to me, hell us. Now what do you have in mind?
Brooklyn: I want a party and I want Panic at the disco to perform. And I want a Range Rover like yours. If you want, I'll just drive yours so you don't have to keep spending money on me. I don't want to burden you. Oh also, is it ok if I get a job?
Me: Your not a burden. And where do you want to work at?
Brooklyn: I was thinking I could work as your assistant or even for your stepmom or you brother's girlfriend.
Me: Brooklyn ? What do you want to do when you get older?
Brooklyn: I want to be a makeup artist honestly.
Me: You know my best friend Aaliyah is a professional celebrity make up artist right?
Brooklyn: Yeah I know, but I don't want to bother her.
Me: Don't worry. I'll handle it. Now let's get your nephews so I can go home and cook ok?
Brooklyn : Ok sis. Thank you.

And for the rest of the, we went home. I cooked and then we ate watched movies, they did their homework and got ready for bed. I started planning Brooke's birthday party. It made me sad that she was scared to ask for anything. It also hurt because, she reminded me of me so much. Like I don't want her to go down the same path I went down. Yeah, now I'm on the right bath, but still, it was a long journey. Hopefully, she'll start to feel more comfortable around here. I also called Aaliyah and she said she's definitely gonna come over this weekend and they talk. I called Sky and told her about the party, so she's looking into places for me to rent out. I talked to Eli and he said he was boarding the jet now, and he'll be home soon. I can't wait. The last thing I did before going to sleep was check on everyone, and made sure that all the doors and windows were locked. And I also set the alarm. Can't be too cautions and I went to bed.

Baby Alaina💖💖💖Awww Brooklyn🥹🥹LikeComment Vote

Baby Alaina💖💖💖
Awww Brooklyn🥹🥹
Like
Comment
Vote