Chapter 2

Elijah
Italy
As I left my latest playthings house, I hoped in my G-Wagon and headed home to shower and meet my father for a very important meeting. Now Ive always been a playboy, but ever since Gianna and I didn't workout. I have committed to anyone. Not a day goes by that I doesn't think about Gianna. At the same time though, I thinks about how she betrayed me by hanging out with my enemy. Who's to say she wasn't spying on me for the Marconi family. It's crazy because I actually was falling for her. Everything about her just made me want to fall for her. From her hair, to her eyes to her beautiful, curvaceous body. Her beautiful caramel skin that's covered in sexy tattoos. Too bad she was a fraud. When the butler Jeremy, shower me the pictures of my enemy, Michael and her, all I felt was hurt and betrayal.

As I pulled up to my parents house, I hoped out the SUV and walked inside. I ran up to my room to shower and get dressed for this meeting. As I walked into fathers home office, I greeted my old man. I will be taking over for my dad once I turn 30 next year and I can't wait. I already do everything now.
As made small talk, my dad broke the news to me that, if I want to take over, I need to be married. I jumped up from my seat and had an angry expression on my face. I was furious with these new stipulations. My father tried to explain to me that it will show that I'm more than just a leader and a "player". I just said ok and walked out his office and went to the wet bar and took a couple shots of tequila. As I drank my tequila, I thought about who I could get to marry me. And there's only one person, I'd actually want to marry and that's Gianna. It'll be the perfect business opportunity. I get what I want and she can get whatever she wants out of it. Now I just have to find her and get her to agree.

As I left my parents house, I went to my office and on my way, I got a phone call from David DeLuca. As they talked, I could've swore I heard Gianna's voice in the background. When I asked who was talking in the background; David just said that it was his sister. I told him I forgot that he had a long lost sister. I pulled up to my office, I walked in and winked at my secretary and made my way into my office to do some work.

A few days later, I had went back to my parents house to talk to my dad, but he wasn't there. I overheard my mom and our family butler Jeremy talking about a baby. I knew I shouldn't had been listening but, I was nosey. I had accidentally bumped a table and they had hurried up and stopped talking and looked towards the door. As I hurried and walked away, I made my way to the kitchen, I couldn't help but wonder why they were whispering and who had a secret baby. I thought of many different scenarios and people they could be talking about. As the cooks made me some food, I ate and tried to get some information from them. They just told me that they had no ideal what I was talking about, but I didn't believe them. My mom walked into the kitchen and hugged and kissed me. We talked for a while and she told me that she was going to lunch with some friends and that dad would be back pretty soon. I kissed her bye and as she left out, I went to the living room and was hanging out there.

A while later, my dad and younger brother Jason, and sister Violet walked in. As us guys walked to dads office, violet went her own way. I let my dad know that if I have to be married, then I know exactly who I want to marry. He asked who, and I told him that it was someone that I was dating and actually really cared about a few years go and that I'd  have to go to America to ask her. Of course they looked at me like I was crazy, but I don't care. I walked outside and headed to Jeremy's cottage. As I was outside his door, I heard him on the phone and as I went to knock, I overheard my name. As I listened in, he was talking about how if I ever found out about the baby, he'd be dead. At that point, I freaked out and snuck in behind him and put my gun against his head. He instantly froze up. I walked around to stand in front of him and grabbed the phone from him and heard the who he was talking to and all the color drained from me. It was my mom! I spoke through the phone and said " so I have a kid and you didn't think I should know about it?" And I hung up and made Jeremy tell me everything and he did and also showed me all the letters and pictures. Not only did I have a kid, but it's a boy. And my sons mother is fucking Gianna. I hit Jeremy over the head with my gun and called my dad and brother to the cottage instantly.

As they got here, I explains what was going on and how mom knew all about it, that she was the one who told Jeremy to break Gianna and I up, and also told him to hide all the information from me. I looked at Jason and told him to handle Jeremy and I drove off with the last letter from Gianna to my house. I called the pilot and told him to get the jet ready for me to go to. California here I come!

Like
Comment
Vote