Chapter 19

Elijah
As I woke up the next morning; I was happy. Gianna wasn't mad at me anymore and I also was happy I was able to release some of her pent up frustration she has. The way her body responded to me. The way she felt in my arms. It was so sensual, especially how she squirted. Like when did she learn to do that. I sent her a good morning text and decided to head down to the gym and work out. I grabbed my earbuds and phone and gun. I walked out into the living room and seen the guys up dressed in gym attire. Looks like they had the same ideal as me.

We left the room and went to the gym. After 2 hours later, we worked up a sweat and headed back up to the room. I seen that Gianna had texted me back and I replied back. As we we're getting on the elevator, I noticed that there was this blonde chick sitting in the lobby. I wouldn't have cared if she wasn't sitting there when we first headed down to the gym. She was watching out every move and when I looked over, she hurriedly and looked away. Without me even saying anything; Tyler nodded and I knew that he already clocked her and was handling it. This is why he's the head of my security. As we continued to walk to the elevator, we got on and went up to our floor.

As we walked in the room; Tyler went instantly to his computer and tapped into the cameras and looked to see if he could catch a glimpse of her. Sadly her couldn't but, he's hoping to see if he can see if he find out what car she was driving and luckily he caught sight of her getting into a a black Nissan. Once he got the license plate number, he tracked it to a car rental place. He hacked the place and it came up with a girl named Kimberly Smith. After getting her name and address; I told Tyler that we're gonna go pay Kimberly a little visit from the devil himself tonight. Everyone just nodded and went their separate ways.

I went into my bedroom and looked at the time and seen it was going on 12pm. So I called Gianna to see what she was doing. I wanted to take her out to lunch.
Gianna: Hello
Me: Ciao cara mia, what are you up to?
Gianna: I just finished seeing this cute little girl. What about you?
Me: I just got done working out. I wanted to see if you would like to get lunch with me?
Gianna: Are you asking me out to lunch?
Me: Yes I am. I also would like to talk to you as well.
Gianna: Should I be worried?
Me: No baby; I just want to talk. Honestly.
Gianna: Ok. I'll send you my work address.
Me: I already know where you work.
Gianna: Of course you do. Well I'll see you then!
Me: Ok bella.

We hung up and I went and hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and got out. I got dressed and grabbed my keys and gun and headed out. I was stopped by Justin and Tyler and Jason.
Tyler: Where you going?
Me: Out.
Justin: You think I could get Gigi's number?
Me: Why?
Justin: I want her friends number.
Tyler: Oooh me too.
Jason: Which one? Which friend? Better not be my girl?
Me: Who's your girl?
Jason: Tabitha.
Me: The chick with the NY accent?
Jason: Yeah
Tyler: Nah. I want Miracle.
Justin: Hell, I want Aaliyah.
Me: Ok. I'll let her know

I walked out the door and hopped in the truck and sped off towards my baby's job. About 30 minutes later, I pulled up to her job around 1:15 and I got out and walked inside. I walked up to the front desk and asked for Gianna. When the girl who's badge said "Julie" asked who I am, I told her that I was her boyfriend. She didn't seem to believe me. "Look Julie, Gianna is my girlfriend so just tell her I'm here"; she thought it was sexy of her to lean over the desk to show her cleavage. I leaned forward and told her "if you try that flirting shit with me again; I'll make sure you'll never be able to flirt with anyone else! Do you understand me? Now get my girlfriend!" She seemed to understand that because she paged Gianna with a frightened look on her face.

About 5 minutes later, Gianna came out looking beautiful in her cartoon scrubs. I laughed a little bit under my breath and pulled her into a tight hug and a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck and just ran her arms through my hair. I slid my hands down to her nice plump ass and gave it a squeeze. She turned looked at Julie and just smiled and waved. We walked out of the building hand in hand. I opened the car door for her and she got in. After I got in; I asked her where she wanted to go and she said, she wanted to go to the cafe up the block.
About 10 minutes later we arrived and got out the car and walked inside the building. We were seated immediately and we ordered our drinks. After looking over the menu, we both ordered and after our waiter left, we just stared at each other. After a few minutes we just laughed at us being weird. I looked at her and started talking.

Me: So listen, I want you to know that not only did I hear everything you said; I slept on it too and you're right. You deserve to be treated like the queen you are. So if you'll give me the chance, I promise I'll do better.
Gianna: Show me. Actions speak louder than words.
Me: I promise to show you everyday how much you mean to me and how much I love you.
Gianna: Ok. So basically you want to date me?
Me: Yes. Yes I do.
Gianna: Ask me.
Me: Ask you what?
Gianna: Ask me to date you.
Me: Gianna Rose Monroe; will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend?
Gianna: Sure. It's not like I had a choice right?
Me: Exactly! You're mine. Always have and always will be.

Our food arrived and we ate and just enjoyed our lunch until it was time for her to return back to work. I dropped her back off and then made my way back to the hotel. Once I got to the room; the guys and I talked more about what's been going on and I decided to lay down until we go pay Kimberly a visit.
Around 11pm, we all meet up in the living room. While Tyler had on his normal attire of black T-shirt, black jeans with his black timberland boots. While Justin had on his normal attire of a black muscle shirt, skinny jeans and Jordan 1s. Jason decided to wear a black hoodie and some black sweat pants and combat boots. And me; I had on a black suit with some black Louboutin dress shoes. When it comes down to business; I'm always gonna wear a suit. We headed out with a couple extra guys and hopped in our trucks and headed to the address we got from the rental place. We pulled up to her house around midnight and got out the truck. Justin decided that he'd go and knock on her door. We all stood on the side of the door. He knocked a few times and got no answer. As we stood there, I noticed that Tyler was with us anymore. "Aye! Where the hell is Tyler?" We all looked at each other confused then next thing we knew, he opened the door. "Bro! What the hell!" "What? I went to check the house and found the side door unlocked. Dumbass girl." And he just laughed and shrugged. Our security pulled the trucks around the corner and we sat down and waited for her to come back.Around 12:45 she walked in with some dude and as they were making out, we switched the light on and they jumped apart. "Omg! Who are you? Why are you here?" Tyler just grabbed whoever the dude was and knocked him out with one hit of his gun and grabbed her and forced her to sit down.
Me: Now I'm going to ask you some questions, and if you don't answer them, it won't end pretty for your little boyfriend and yourself.

Kimberly: I don't know what you're talking about! Who are you?
Me: Stop your screeching bitch! Damn you making my ears bleed.
Kimberly: Who are you?
Me: I'm Devil. And you're Kimberly Smith, you rented a black Nissan Altima 2020 right?
Kimberly: Yes. But,
Me: But what? Did Michael hire you to watch me? To keep tabs on me and my family?
Kimberly: No. I don't know anyone named Michael. I don't even have to car.
Me: Oh yeah? Who has it then?
Kimberly: My sister asked me to rent it for her. She said she needed to follow her husband to see if she's cheating on her.
Me: And what's your sister name? Hmmm?
Kimberly: I don't want to get her in trouble.
Tyler put his gun to her head while Justin just put a shot through her little boyfriend leg.
Me: You still don't want to get her in trouble?
Kimberly: Her name is Tracy.
Me: Does she have a son who plays soccer?
Kimberly: Yes. Oh please don't hurt my nephew!
Me: Bitch shut up!
And Jason hit her with his gun. We took her little boyfriend and her with us. As we were heading to this old bunker Tyler had out here, Gianna called me.
Me: Hello
Gianna: Where are you at?
Me: I'm out handing business. Where are you at?
Gianna: Your hotel.
Me: Where's MJ?
Gianna: He's with my parents. What time are you coming back?
Me: Not for a while. Like I said I'm handling business.
Gianna: Oooo. Can I come and handle business with you? Please?
Me: You don't need to see this.
Gianna: Oh please, I've seen this plus way worse.
Me: Ugh. Alright, I'll send a car for you.
Gianna: Yayyy. I'll be waiting. Oh btw I'm stealing your clothes, ok bye.
Me: Gia don't. She's hung up on me!
While all the guys just laughed at me, I flicked them off and texted one of the guards to bring Gia to me. This should be an interesting night.