Chapter 15

Gianna
I tossed and turned all night long. I sighed and got out the bed and looked at the time. It was 6:45. I put on some shorts and a shirt and some sneakers and went downstairs to the training area. I did some cardio on the treadmill for about an hour. Then lifted some weights. Afterwards, some of the guys came in and started sparing and shooting. I walked over to them and asked if I can spare with them. Of course they laughed at me. Like look at me I'm 5'3; 140lbs, compared to these giants but they said ok. I played around with them and let them gets some hits in. You see, I'm small but quick. But it's more than just that; I like to analyze and see how they throw their jabs and how they move all together. After about 10 minutes of being hit, I decided to show them just what I can do. As he swung left, I dodged and ducked and hit him in his ribs and followed up with a punch to his nose. You heard the cracking noise as it broke. Everyone just looked at me in shock. Like they couldn't believe that someone like me, could hit so hard like that. I hopped out the ring and went over to the guns. I started shooting. Next things I know; I feel the gun being taken out my hand. I turn around and see my older brother Joey.

Me: Why'd you take the gun from me?
Joey: What are you doing down here?
Me: Blowing off some steam.
Joey: I heard you broke Jim's nose.
Me: Sorry?
Joey Come on little girl. Let's go get some air.
Me: Where's my baby? What time is it?
Joey: He went to the store with mom and it's 11:30am.
Me: Oh ok.

We made our way back to the main floor and I grabbed an ice pack and put it on my ribs. Joey just frowned at me and I told him to relax; it's just a little bruise. We went to the back where him and David be at. I seen David in there smoking and on the phone. I hurried and hid the ice pack behind my back. Like all the guys are protective over me. Even my uncles and cousins. But between David and my cousin Eric and my cousin Chris; it's like a whole other level of crazy. When they found out I was pregnant; let's just say that they were on a mission to figure out who MJ dad was. He came and hugged me and I had to hold in the pain he was causing me. When he finally let go, he just looked at me and I smiled through the pain. I sat down carefully and pulled out my phone. I seen I had a text from Elijah, but I just ignored it. Like if it doesn't have anything to do with our son; I don't want to talk to him. Not until he learns to treat me better. I also responded to my friends text and I seen the my cousins Chris and Eric texted me. Those are my cousins on my moms side and they live in Miami. They let me know that they'll be in town today and I got happy. That means that they'll be bringing their girlfriends Lira and Jayda. I heard my name being called and I looked up.

David: Gia!
Me: Yes?
David: What the hall happened to your fucking side and face?
Me: Nothing.
David: Don't lie to me.
Joey: Yeah Gigi. What happened?
Me: Joey shut up.
Me: I was sparing.
David: With who? I'm gonna shoot someone and it's only 11:45am I'm sorry lord.
Me: Don't worry about it DJ. I got him.
Joey passed him the blunt and I just followed it with my eyes. As much as I didn't want to. I needed a relaxer.
Me: Hey! Can you pass the blunt?
Dave: Sis! You want to smoke again?
Joey: Aww shit. Does that mean the old you is coming back?
Me: What do you mean the old me?
Joey: You was more fun and chilled. Like me.
Me: Well I became a mom bro.
Joey: Well be a mom and be 25. You can be both. Like you've already accomplished so much. Not many 25 year olds can say that they're a doctor, mom, and a multimillionaire business owner.
Fun fact. I own a few business and invested in other stocks. Plus I'm silent partners in my brothers architect company and my other brothers engineering business. Plus other clubs and hotels and restaurants. I literally forgot that I have money coming from many different ways.

Joey: Remember when she used to host clubs and get paid no less than 50k?
Me: OMG! That used to be so fun.
Dave: Well here sis. Time for you to get back to yourself.

Dave passed me the blunt and after a few hits; I felt like I was becoming really relaxed. I continued to smoke with my brothers until I got a call from my friends and they told me to get dressed. So I went upstairs to take a shower and wash my face and brush my teeth. I felt the effects of the weed and I loved it. Now before y'all say anything like omg Gigi you're a doctor. Yeah I know. I'm not going to go to work high. Anyways I got out the shower and moisturized and got dressed in this black pant's outfit with my yellow Luckily wherever I go, I always have clothes. I put on my jewelry and I sat down at my vanity and did my makeup. I did a real natural beat and was proud of myself. I actually look like someone loves me. I went and took some pictures and posted them on Instagram.

I then went downstairs and seen everyone was in the living room

I then went downstairs and seen everyone was in the living room. When I walked in everyone looked at me shocked. "What?" I asked everyone.

Dad: Gianna where the hell is the rest of your clothes?
Joe: Yeah! What dad said.
David: Like no sis frl. I know we said go back your old self but geesh.
MJ: Mommy you look pretty!
Mom: Damn girl, you look great!
Me: Thank you mom and MJ. And the rest of y'all leave me alone.
Me: Can y'all watch MJ for me? I'm going to meet up with everyone? Oh and is my Benz still here up front or is it with the rest of the cars in the back?
Dad: I dropped it off the other day to get maintenance, but you're Bentley is up front right now. And of course we'll watch our grandson.
Me: Ok! Thank you.

I left and headed out to go meet up everyone. I can't wait for all of this to be over. I'm also surprised that Elijah hasn't called me, but I'm sure he'll be calling me soon and trying to tell me how to live my life. Such a handsome, sexy, pain my my ass. As I pulled up to Nobu, I was so glad that they chose this place. The food is and amazing and the drinks, they be on point! As I was parking my car, low and behold, here's Elijah calling me. I ignored the phone call and walked into the restaurant. Time for some adult fun with my girls, and I hood nothing or no one can stop me.

Like
Comment
Vote