Chapter 27

Gianna
A few days later, we were chilling on the couch and I got a text message from a unknown number. When I ignored the message; it sent me another text. When I found out who it was, I decided to respond.

I was not expecting it to be my biological mom

I was not expecting it to be my biological mom. I haven't even seen, let alone talked to her in years; why now did she want to meet up and talk to me. I didn't even respond; just ignored it and continued to relax while Eli worked in his office. Although I was beginning to get bored being out here by myself. I decided to go mess with Eli. I decided to go and shower and get dressed. I sprayed on my best smelling perfume and I oiled and lotioned my body down. I even straightened my hair out too. Once I was done getting ready. I walked downstairs and went to find Eli. I walked into his office, and he had his back turned away from me. He heard me walk in and when he turned around; the look of shock was evident on his face for less than a second. It was so quick, I thought I missed it. Then the look of lust flashed through his eyes and I just stood there as his eyes takes over my body. I knew he liked what he seen. I heard whoever he was on the phone with still talking, but he wasn't saying anything.

Me: Cat got your tongue?Eli: Hey Marco I gotta call you back

Eli: Hey Marco I gotta call you back.

He hung up and leaned against his desk, and told me to "come here" with the motion of his finger. I slowly walked over to his, and dropped my robe and let it pool around my feet. "Spin around. Let me see you." And I did as told; I did a slow spin. I walked up to him and ran my hands up and around his neck. And I kissed him hard and passionately. I felt him slide his hands down and grab a handful of my ass in both of his hands. He ran his nose up and down my neck and I loved the feel of it. One thing about Eli, he's very sensual, but what do you expect; he's Italian.

Eli: You look so fucking sexy mi amore. You put this on for me? Hmm? You naughty girl.All I could do was moan. And let's just say; we made sure to not leave every inch of his office untouched. If the walls had eyes.

A few hours later, I went to go pick up MJ and now we have either a driver or security with us at all times, even if Eli is with us, we still have security. Normally I would complain, but I'm not because I know it's for a good reason and our safety. After we picked up MJ, we took him to practice and as I sat there and watched him practice, Tracy's husband Robert walked over towards me. I just looked up when he cleared his throat.

Me: Yes. Can I help you?
Robert: Hey Gianna. How are you doing?
Me: I'm good. How are you?
Robert: I've been better. Tracy left us.
Me: I'm sorry. I didn't know that.
Robert: At first I thought that you did; until I found that y'all weren't even friends anymore.
Me: And how did you find out?
Robert: She told me when she was packing her bags. She said that she was leaving and that you and your baby dad took her "man" from her.
Me: Her man? Yeah your wife is tripping. How's Eric holding up?
Robert: Not very well. Actually, that's why I came over here.
Me: What do you need?
Robert: I was wondering if you don't mind helping me out with Eric?
Me: Like how? In what way?
Robert: Ummm you see; I don't think I can take care of him, so I was wondering if he can stay with you for a while.
Me: Wow. That's a huge ask. You'll have to get a lawyer and get paperwork drawn up plus get a judge to sign off on it.
Robert; Ok. Let's exchange numbers and I'll contact you when I got everything set in place; but do you think you can take him for a few days?
Me: Yeah sure; after practice, I'll follow you home and grab some of his things.
Robert: Perfect! Thank you so much.
Me: No problem. Let me call my fiancé and let him know what's going on.

As he walked away, I called Eli and told him what was going on. At first he was shocked; but then turned around and said that it was fine. He's in a good mood, because I expected a whole bunch of no's before I got a yes. I continued to watch them practice until it was over. As the boys ran over to me, I gave them both a high-five and we walked over to Eric's dad and waited for him. We let the boys know the plan for Eric to stay over with us for a couple days. After I followed them to their house, I grabbed everything I needed and we headed back to my house so I can feed the growing boys and get them ready for bed. I made tacos and after they destroyed their plates, I got them set up and made sure that their homework was done and that they was ready for bed. Today has definitely been an interesting day. I went into my room and cuddled up with Eli and we watched some show he had on, but I ended up falling asleep on it. Plus he was playing in my hair. Ugh speaking of hair, I gotta get my hair braided. I'll call my hair braided tomorrow and set me up an appointment. I'm tired of wearing my real hair. Eli is just gonna have to suck it up buttercup.

 Eli is just gonna have to suck it up buttercup

Robert. Eric's dad. He's a celebrity photographer.

Like
Comment
Vote