Chapter 39

Gianna
When I woke up the next morning, Eli was still asleep next to me. I tried to get up but, he was not having it. He tightened his hold on me. I laidback down for a couple more minutes, but my bladder was not having it. So when I attempted to get back up, he spoke up. "Where are you going beautiful?" I told him that his child is killing my bladder, and he instantly let go of me so I get up. A couple minutes later, I was done and I decided to start my day, so I began washing my face and brushing my teeth. Once I was done, I turned on the shower and went to find something to wear. I'm almost 4 months, so I know I need to definitely buy bigger clothes. I just don't feel like shopping in the stores. I honestly think I'm just gonna do some online shopping and hope for the best. I also still have to buy some stuff my the rest of my family. After looking in the closet for clothes, I found some leggings and a Chrome Heart T-shirt, and decided that's gonna be my clothing choice for today. As I got in the shower, I started to replay everything that happened last night. I don't regret it, but I also don't want Eli to think that we're back together. Even if that chick did drug him, he wasn't drugged the whole time. He had planned to meet up with her and never told me. He feels like he can only tell me certain things and that's not how I want our life to go. As I was finished showering, I dried off, moisturized and put my clothes on; and I walked out the bathroom. I seen Eli sitting against my headboard. I just smiled at him, grabbed my phone and walked out.

I looked at the time and seen it was only 9am. I went to check on the boys and they were up playing quietly. I told them to wash their face and brush their teeth while I go and make breakfast. About 20 minutes later, I was done cooking and everyone was downstairs eating. I have to admit, it was definitely nice to sit at the table and eat like a family. After breakfast was over, I cleaned up everything while the boys ran off to play. I could feel Elijah's eyes on me everywhere I moved too. It was starting to annoy me, like if you have something to say, say it bro. Once I was done, I just stopped and took a deep breath, I turned around and spoke.

Me: Dude! Why are you staring at me?
Elijah: I'm just trying to read you. I can't .
Me: Ok...so that means be a creep?
Elijah: My bad baby. What's going through your mind? Where's your head at?
Me: I'm fat, I need new clothes, I still have Christmas shopping to do, and Christmas will be here in less than 2 weeks. And I'm a single mother of 2 with one on the way. I'm still a doctor plus, I haven't even told anyone yet. Not to mention, I was planning this big party to announce my pregnancy this week. Like today is Monday, and the party is on Saturday and I have nothing to wear.
Elijah: First of all; you're not fat, your pregnant. Second, we can go shopping anytime you want, plus get your dress made for the party; which by the way, I've been in contact with the party planner since you told me about it the other day. Third, who all do you need to buy gifts for? Fourth: you're not a single mother. We're a family. All of us together. So now that that's solved, let's get the boys dressed so we can find you something to wear.

I just smiled and nodded my head. Although I didn't want to leave the house, I have to admit, him taking charge, it definitely was a turn on, but also showed me that he has been listening to me. Like I now know why my party planner hasn't called me, nor why I haven't been being bugged. Everything is being handled. I really appreciated that from him. I just sat back and waited for everyone to come downstairs. Then I remembered, I have no socks or shoes on, plus I need my purse. I swear pregnancy brain is real. I went upstairs and grabbed my black LV slides and purse to match and went back downstairs. I didn't even bother to try and fix my hair, it's pointless. These damn prenatal vitamins are making my hair grow like crazy. So I just left it down in its natural curly state.

Around 10am, everyone was ready and I grabbed myself some crackers and ginger ale and we left out. We pulled up to the shopping center about 25 minutes later and began shopping. I got presents for all my girls and my sister and step-mom. Gift for my dad, brothers and uncles. Even gift for Elijah's family members, including Michael. Once I was done with my Christmas shopping, I went to start on my own personal shopping. I found a bunch of hoodies and sweats I could wear. Plus more leggings and jogging suits. Once I was done, needless to say, I was exhausted. Like I definitely might've over did it, but I got everything I needed done and more. So now when I go home, all I have to do is find something to wear.

After we got home, we put everything away and I took a much needed nap. I barely remember Elijah climbing into bed with me. When I woke up, it was 6pm. I know the kids are hungry because I'm starving. Then again, I'm also pregnant too. I noticed that Elijah wasn't in bed with me. I didn't dwell too much on it. I went into the boys room and seen that they were gone. When I looked outside, Elijah's car was gone as well. I instantly ran to grab my phone and to call Elijah and see what the hell is going on. As I was calling him, I heard them coming through the front door. When I seen it was them, I instantly ran to them and hugged them. Elijah looked at me weirdly, but I didn't care. Any mother would have the same response; if her kids were gone and there was no note left or anything. Elijah had tapped me on my shoulder and motioned for me to follow him. We walked into the kitchen and as soon as we was out of earshot, Elijah began.

Elijah: What the hell was all of the dramatics about?
Me: Dramatics! I'm not being dramatic!
Elijah: Yo, lower your fucking voice.
Me: Don't talk to me like that. I'm not your fucking child Elijah.
Elijah: You right. My bad, but for real, you ok?
Me: No. waking up and seeing your kids in the house is any parents worst nightmare. And then you didn't leave me a text or anything. I just started to worry.
Elijah: I'm sorry Bella. It's just that was resting so well, and they was hungry; I didn't wanna wake you.
Me: It's ok. Thank you for letting me rest. This baby is definitely kicking my ass.
Elijah: We got you and my baby in there some food.
Me: What did you get?
Elijah: We went to Bestia.
Me: Mmmmm. Please tell me you got me...
Elijah: Yes, you got chicken and shrimp Alfredo with extra chicken and shrimp and extra sauce.
Me: Thank you!

He told me that my food was on the table and I instantly washed my hands so I can dig into my food. At first bite, it was sooo damn good. And the more I ate it, it's like the better it got. As I kept slurping up my noodles, I noticed some eyes on me. When I looked up, everyone was just staring at me. I frowned my face up at them and rolled my eyes. I went back to eating my food, but more quietly and once I was full, I put the rest up and grabbed me a water. I then decided that we should have a movie night. We put on Toy Story 3 and we all cuddled on the couch to watch it. And we ended our night off very peaceful and relaxing. Hopefully, our nights will continue to be like this.

Like
Comment
Vote