Chapter 12

Elijah
After watching MJ's game, we decided to go and get lunch. It still shocked me that I've been around Gianna's family for a while, just didn't realize it. Especially because they always said that their daughter/sister was in school so that's why she wasn't ever able to make it. Once we go to a less public place, hell maybe even when we go home, I can figure out the whole story. It still doesn't change the fact that I plan on marrying Gianna. It actually makes it even better. Now our families will really be joined together as one.

We decided to go to a restaurant and sit down and eat, and Gianna drove while I just sat in the passenger seat. Jason and MJ sat in the back and those two got along very well. Probably because Jason is a big ass kid. I looked over and seen Gianna yawning. As I really looked at her, I was able to see how sleep deprived she was. I remember her saying years ago that she had issues sleeping. When we'd be together, she never had issues sleeping. And last night she fell asleep with MJ in her arms. So I wonder if it's more so, the places she be at or maybe just how she been in her own head.

Once we got to the restaurant, we all ordered our food and Gianna barely ordered anything. She only ordered a salad and a glass of water. Now I know this girl, and she loves to eat. Something must be wrong for her not to eat. I just put my hand on her thigh and she just looked at me. I asked her if she was ok and she just nodded. Once our food came, we all dug in. Gianna barely ate her salad. Even her father and brothers noticed her not eating. They looked at me and I shrugged my shoulders. We finished eating and when the bill came, everyone pulled out their cards including Gianna. Everyone just looked at her and the waiter just randomly chose a card, it was Jason's. We all laughed at him because he said "damn it" real loud; and MJ told him that he owed him $100 for using a bad word. "Well nephew, get ready to be a rich kid, because this is one cussing family you have." Gianna laughed and told him "don't put that on me, that's y'all with all the swearing." And we all just laughed at her.

When it was time to leave, I told Gianna that I'll drive and we dropped Jason back off at the hotel and I continued to drive to Gianna's house. About 30 minutes later, we pulled up into her driveway. And we got out the truck. As she opened her door, I seen her looking really paranoid. As we walked inside, she told MJ to go head and go upstairs to shower and change his clothes so he can go play. She continued into her room and I followed her.

Gianna: Eli, why are you following me?
Me: Where else would I be?
Gianna: Umm idk, maybe downstairs or with MJ.
Me: Nah. I'm good in here.
She walked in her closet and came back out barefooted and walked over to her dresser, grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I just laughed at her antics and climbed up in her bed and waited for her to come out. About 25 minuets later, she came out with her hair up and some shorts and a crop top on. I couldn't help but look at her ass. It was just sitting up so nice. She climbed in bed with me and took the remote from my hand and started scrolling for something to watch. She ended up putting on fast and furious part 5. I just looked at her and pulled her into me and I felt her instantly relax.

Me: Gia? I'm so sorry I wasn't here for you and our son.
Gianna: You didn't know. It's not your fault.
Me: But still, you've done so much already. Like not only am I so proud of you, but I'm so thankful that it was you who gave birth to my son.
Gianna: You're welcome. So what's been going on with you these past years?

And from that point, we just talked about everything. I even broke the news that I'm supposed to take over as Don, but I'm supposed to get married first. She looked at me and said "I guess I better get used to having a sister wife." I laughed and told her the only person I ever plan on marrying is her. We then talked about the pictures and when I showed her the pictures she gasped.

Gianna: It's him!
Me: Him who?
Gianna: Michael!
Me: How do you know him?
Gianna: OMFG! That fucking weirdo!
Me: Gia! What the hell is going on?
Gianna: He's been trying to ask me out.
Me: How do you know him?
Gianna: He's my new neighbor.

When she said that I hopped up and called both my father and hers to let them know what was going on. After we talked I looked at Gianna and told her to pack some bags for herself and our son. Luckily she did it without asking any questions. She packed herself a couple of bags and then went and packed some bags for MJ. About an hour later, she had everything packed and I carried them downstairs and sat them at the door. I went outside and pulled her truck into the garage and closed the door back. Now y'all might be wondering why we're going through all of this and it's because if I take him out now, I'm setting myself and my family up for the worst. It's not smart. I wanna take the whole group out, not one by one. I have to be smart first. You have to play the long game if you want to live longer in this game.

Once I went back inside the house, I grabbed our son and put him in the car. Gianna came downstairs with more bags and I looked at her crazy and she just said she'll explain later. I just nodded and we packed up the truck and got in. As I backed out the garage, I seen Michael standing in his driveway on the phone. I rolled the window down a little bit so he can see me and the look he gave me, I'd be dead. I rolled the window back up and sped up the street. We pulled back up to the hotel a while later and I grabbed MJ while the bellhop grabbed our bags. I gave Gianna the room key and I told her I'd be up there soon. I went to the front desk and let them know I'll be here longer than what I expected. They didn't care of course because they were making money. I know I'm probably gonna have to find a place. I'll look into getting a realtor while I'm out here.

I walked back into my room and seen Jason and Gianna talking about who knows. I went over to them and sat down and pulled her onto my lap. As we talked, I just rubbed up and down her sides. Her phone ringing stopped what we was talking about and as she talked to whoever, I just kept talking to Jason. I asked him if I should bring Tyler and Justin out here. And he said yeah, just in case. I told him to set it up and that we also need to find a house while out here. And it seemed like her ears perked up at the mention of a relator, because she told whoever she was on the phone with that she'd see them later on tonight.

Gianna: Relator?
Me: Yeah. Why? Do you know one?
Gianna: My best friend is a relator.
Me: Is that who you was on the phone with?
Gianna: Yes and no.
Jason: How is it both?
Gianna: Well that was my best friend but my other best friend.
Me: What's happening tonight?
Gianna: I'm going out. Girls night out.
Me: No.
Gianna: No?
Me: N. O