Chapter 28

Gianna
On Monday I got a call from Eric's dad, he let me know to meet him at his lawyers office so we can get everything situated with Eric. I told him that we can meet up on Tuesday after I take the boys to school. He agreed and we settled with 9:00am. I let Eli know and I asked him if he'd come with me. He of course said he was coming. While I was at home, I decided to call my dad since I haven't seen him and a while. Figured I'd go over there and plus, my mom is a lawyer and so is Joey's girlfriend London. I could use both of them for tomorrow. After calling my dad and London, we decided to meet at my dads in a hour; which means I need to get dressed. What to wear? What to wear? After looking in my closet I decided on and outfit and I put it on. After I was done I got in the car, well not before letting My security know where I'm going.

About 30 minutes later, I pulled up to my dads and I seen London's car here as well. I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. Once it did, I walked in and I heard everyone talking, I followed the sound of their voices. I greeted everyone and once I sat down, I let them know exactly why I called them here. Needless to say, they were shocked that I was taking care of someone else's kid, and that Eli was ok with it. I laughed at them because I was like them and surprised when he said ok. I wasn't gonna tell them that I had fucked his brains out earlier that day so maybe he was still going from that. My mom and London both agreed to meet me at Roberts lawyers office in the morning. I hung out there a little while longer than checked my watch and seen it was time to get the boys.

I headed to the school, picked them up and took them to practice. As I watched them practice, I got a text from my biological mother. I just ignored the messages. I don't need to entertain her and her crazy ass texts. There's no point. I want nothing to do with her. She is not my mother. Hasn't been for a long time. She means me no good. I just thought about something, I haven't even been able to start planning my wedding because some stupid ass people keep trying to hurt me. Like damn, can't a girl walk down the isle. After practice, we drove home while singing and rapping songs. After we got there, set the boys up at the table while I started making dinner. I decided on making some garlic and herb; grilled chicken breast with broccoli, and mashed potatoes. After they ate and I had them do their homework then play the game for about an hour until bed. Once their time was over; they got ready for bed and we all went to bed.

Eli had left out about 9pm and was still gone. I had tired to wait up for him but I ended up falling asleep around 1:30am. I sent him a text making sure he was safe before I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up to my alarm going off and I turned over and seen Eli in bed with me. I must've been tired because I didn't feel him get in the bed with me. I got up and wash my face and brushed my teeth and just threw on some sweats so I can take the boys to school. Once I got back home I heard the shower running. I was surprised I didn't have to fight with Eli to get up. I stripped out of my clothes and got in the shower with him. Of course with Eli, there's no such thing as just taking a shower.

He turned around and kissed me until my back hit the shower wall. "Good morning Bella, when I woke up, you were gone." "Good morning bello, I had to drop the boys off to school." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kept kissing him. He sucked on my ear and neck; knowing that's my spot. I ran my tongues down his chest and dropped to my knees and slid his shaft inside my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down while looking up at him into his eyes. I felt him grab the back of my head and started fucking my throat. When Eli had enough he hurriedly and pulled out of my mouth and pulled me up, turned me around and bent me over and fucked me from behind. I loved the feel of him inside me, branding me as his. He pulled my hair and slapped my ass hard. All you could do was hear me moan and scream and his grunts and groans. He pulled out of me and picked me up and Re entered me. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He felt so deep inside me, I could barely breathe. "Fuck baby girl, you're pussy feels so fucking good. So damn good girl." All I could do was moan out. I couldn't even speak. He pulled back out of me before I could even cum and he started eating me like I was his last meal. A few minutes later, I was cumming hard, and he drank and sucked all my juices up. Do you think Eli let me catch my breath? No! He sat down on our shower bench and I slid down on his long, thick shaft and went to work. Swirling my hips and bouncing on him. 10 minutes later, I felt him tighten up and so I squeezed my walls around him and after doing that a few times, he came and kissed me hard and I came right along with him.