Chapter 25

Elijah
I was woken up at 5am by my phone ringing. I looked and seen it was my father calling me. I answered it and spoke to him. He let me know that the jet will be touching down by 8am and for me to come and get him so we can get everything situated. Since I was already up; I went to grab us some breakfast. Once I made it back to our house; I set out all of our food and woke MJ up and helped got him ready for school. And once he was done; I told him to go downstairs and eat. I then went and woke Gigi up, after a few minutes, she woke up and I told her that I have breakfast downstairs for us and to go eat.
I hoped in the shower and got out. As I walked into our closet, I got dressed and combed my hair. I got everything I needed and walked back downstairs. I seen MJ sitting on the couch watching tv with his book bag and his shoes on. I seen Gia cleaning up the kitchen. I walked over to her and kissed her. I love kissing her. Like being with Gianna makes me the happiest man ever.

Me: Hey amore, I'm taking MJ to school today. Why don't you take time and do something for yourself.
Gianna: Ok. Do you think maybe we can have a date night Friday?
Me: Whatever you want my love.
Gianna: Ok baby. I'll see you later.
Me: Oh before I forget. Here you are. Take this and use it well.

I handed her my black card and she tried not to take it. One thing about Gianna. She doesn't like to take other people's money if she doesn't have too. And I love that about her. I kissed her one more time and MJ and I headed out the door. We got in the suv and I pulled off. Once I walked MJ inside and signed him in; I left out. Not before getting stares from the other parents and staff members. Like damn, they act like they've never seen a father bring their son to school before. I got back in the suv and headed towards the hangar. By the time I got there, it was 7:55. I made it just in time so I didn't hav to hear my fathers mouth about having to wait on me. Like damn old man shut up lol. I called and woke up Jason and them to let them know that dad was here and that we'll be by in about 45 minutes. I talked to them for a little while longer and by 8:15 the jet was landing and I sat there waiting.

When my father finally stepped out of the jet; he made sure he looked his best and also made an entrance. I'm so ready to deal with this whole situation once and for all. Like this feud has gone on long enough. So either we come to some sort of agreement or I'll just kill Michael and be done with the situation. Like hell I'm trying to get married and have more kids; not worry about his bitch ass. I hugged my father and helped him put his bag in the trunk and we climbed back in the car and took off for the hotel. I know Tyler is looking for a place for us to call our camp base. I gotta ask him if he found a place yet. We drove in silence for a while, although I can feel my father just staring at me. He knows I hate being stared at. When we got to a red light I asked him why he was staring. He just smiled and said nothing. I shrugged my shoulders and continued onto the hotel. About 20 more minutes and we arrived to the hotel and we got out. I showed him the way to the suite and when we walked in; everyone was awake and dressed; awaiting orders.

As we sat and talked about everything; my dad let us know that Michael is the one who told Violet to help our mom out and that he's the reason why we didn't know that they landed. Tyler started typing on his tablet and next thing you know; we see them getting into a taxi. He traced the taxi until it stopped at this decent looking family home. They got out the taxi and knocked on the door. Some lady opened the door; but we couldn't see her face. By her body type, we can tell that it's a woman and that she's black. Tyler said he was gonna see if he can get more info on her or the place where she lives at. Before Tyler turned off the tablet; we seen that Violet leaving back out and getting into a black Benz. As we followed the car; we seen her arrive at a house and knock on the door. We couldn't see who opened the door, but we seen her walk inside and the door closed; but it opened back up and seen that bitch Michael. I should've known that's whose house she was going too. My dumbass sister always had a crush on him. When my father seen that it was him; he hurled a bunch of swear words In Italian. Jason was just as angry while I wasn't. Like I said I'm not surprised.

As my phone dinged with a notification, I checked it and seen it an unknown number. As I opened it; I seen a picture of Gianna walking into a building. Then another picture came through and I seen her walking into the back and the caption-do you think she'll let me massage her? I hopped up and I called her phone but she didn't answer. As everyone was watching me panic; I kept calling her. I had Tyler track her phone and he sent me her location and I ran out of the hotel suite. I heard other feet behind me but, I didn't pay it any mind. I instead just hoped on the elevator and got off. I ran to my car and hopped in. As I started the car in; I seen that my dad and brother was in the truck with Tyler and Justin in the truck behind me. I sped off to the location that Tyler sent me.

I got there in 15 minutes although it was a 25 minute drive. Thank god the cops wasn't around. I seen her car in the parking lot and I barely parked the suv before I was getting out and walking into the spa. I asked where Gianna was and everyone just stared at me. I yelled again and they pointed to the back. When I walked back there; I looked in the rooms and I didn't see her. I called her number and I heard it ringing. I walked towards the sound and when I opened the door; I seen her on the massage table. I blew out a breath of air. I went to wake her up but she wouldn't wake up. I checked her pulse and she was alive; but just unconscious. I seen he had luckily wore a sundress and I put that over her head and grabbed all her things and carried her out. I seen that my dad and Tyler had everybody in one room plus, Justin had took everyone's phone. I put gia in the car and I walked back to the spa.

Me: Now! Someone made my wife unconscious and I need to know who?
Spa: Silence
Me: So no one knows anything?
Spa: Silence
Me: So if I was to destroy everything than y'all still won't know anything.! I start smashing stuff.
Spa manager: Here's the list with who takes the clients.
Me: About time!

I read over the name and said one out loud; "Bailey! Is there a Bailey here?" No one answered and the manager lets me know that she's not here.
Me: Well where is she?
Manager: She never showed up.
Me: So who took on my wife as a client!
Manager: I don't know who did. Honestly.
Right when I was about to pull out my gun; Tyler let me know that he had the security footage pulled up. It showed some dude dressed in scrubs.
Tyler: I'll run his face through face recognition.
We left out the spa; not before telling them that if they mention anything that it'll be all bad and that my wife will be owning this spa. I ran back to the car and told Jason to drive and I sat in the back with her. I have Tyler her car keys and we all drove back to the hotel. I called a doctor we knew out here and he agreed to meet us at the hotel. I carried her up to the room and laid her on the bed. Bro I was soo pissed off I punched a hole in the wall. I should've made sure that security was with her. I wasn't thinking. Man where is this doctor at? He taking all damn day. Shit is stupid. As I paved around. My dad handed me a drink. I downed it and he poured me another one. I downed that one too. About 10 minutes later, the doctor showed up and I led him too Gigi. I stood right there as I watched him check her over. He drew some blood work on her and then he left. He let me know that she was fine and that she was just sleeping; but she'll be waking up soon. I thanked and paid him and he left. I looked at the time and seen it was almost time to get MJ.
"Aye y'all, keep a watch on her and I'll be right back." I left and went to go pick up our son. He's just gonna have to miss soccer practice today because it's not safe. When I arrived at the school; I went inside and got him and carried him out to the car.

Me: Hey MJ!
MJ: Yes sir?
Me: You're gonna have to skip practice today.
MJ: Ok daddy.
Thank goodness he didn't ask too many questions. About 20 minutes later we arrived back at the hotel and we walked inside. Once we walked in the room; MJ was happy to Jason. That's because he's just a big ass kid. I walked him over to my dad, and they just stared at each other.
Me: MJ. This is my father Gregory. Which makes him your...
MJ: Grandpa. Hi papa
Greg: Oh look at my bambino. You're a handsome boy. He looks just like you when you was a boy.
I just smiled as the talked and got to know each other better. I went into the room with Gigi and I just laid my head on her chest. While I started to doze off, I felt someone run their hands through my hair. I hopped up and seen her looking at me like I was crazy.

Me: Baby! You're awake!
Gigi: Ummm yeah I am.
Me: I'm so glad that you're ok.
Gigi: What happened?
Me: What do you remember?
Right before she started to talk; MJ ran in and hugged her and she just kissed all over him. I walked into the living room and sat down. My dad put his hand on my shoulder and sat next to me. We waited for her to get done with MJ so she can come and talk to us.

Like
Comment
Vote