Chapter 29

Eli
After we got back home, I went into my office and started working. Man shit is hard when you're trying to run a mafia, and other businesses while living in a whole other country. I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to take over for my dad, but I also was owning my own companies where I buy other companies that's struggling for cheap and then sell off pieces of those companies for millions of dollars. Hence why I'm a multibillionaire. Like I does this money shit. Plus I got Gia's and I wedding to start planning, and now we got a another kid plus I'm working on Gia having more of my kids.

As I started making calls to different people, I also was texting Tyler to see if there was any updates on Michael. He said no, that so far he's went dark, but that my mother was spotted with a whole bunch of security guards and with some lady. I told him to find out everything he could on the lady and get back to me with the information. I just want this situation to be over with so I can continue on with my life with my family. I gotta admit having Eric around with MJ is actually a lot of fun. They remind me of Jason and I when we were younger. That's one of the biggest reason I love Gianna. She is so selfless. Not a lot of women would jump up and take care of someone else's child, especially someone who means them harm. But all she saw was a child in need, and a father who obviously mentally and emotionally couldn't handle. Like damn, this girl would make anyone want to love her and marry her if they could.

When that dude earlier asked her for a moment alone, at first I'm like "nah, you good." But Gianna looked at me, kissed me and when I came back to reality a few seconds later, she was in the conference room talking to him. I wasn't with that shit so I opened the door and leaned against the door frame, waiting for her to get done or for him to step outta line and I have to beat his ass. What the hell did Gianna even see in him. Like he's boring as fuck dude. When I heard him speak on our son, I was about the knock him out until I heard Gianna cuss him out. Like damn, you really mad you lost your girl. She was never even your girl to begin with. Like fuck outta here bro.

When I happened to look at the time, it was 2:45. I got up from my desk and went to see if Gianna was here; she luckily was, and she had changed her clothes into some comfortable but sexy. Like damn my baby got so much ass bro. And I know she be trying to hide it and cover up, but damn girl. I seen she took off those sexy heels she wore and put on some tennis shoes, if you could call them that. I noticed I didn't have time to change, but it's fine; I took my suit jacket and tie off and uncuffed my sleeves and rolled them up. When I looked up, Gianna was smiling at me. When I finally realized why she was smiling, I started to smile and laugh as well. She had already brought me down a change of clothes plus some different shoes. Like damn she thinks of everything.

Me: Damn. You think of everything. I didn't even notice you had me some clothes down here.
Gianna: That's because you was too busy looking at my ass.
Me: I mean, it's there sitting just right!
Gianna: Whatever dude. Hurry up and change your clothes so we can leave.

I hurried up and changed my clothes and about 3:10 I was ready to go. I came back downstairs and seen her sitting on the kitchen island. So I walked over towards her and stood in between her legs.

Me: Mmm, you're lucky that we gotta go get the boys. You know that right?
Gianna: And why is that?
Me: Because if we didn't, my head would be buried in between your beautiful, caramel cover thighs, eating you until you scream and then when you can't take no more, I'd slide in between your slick folds and make you scream all over again.
Gianna: Mmmm. Well maybe we can experiment with that later tonight. What do you think?
And she pulled me closer and kissed me on my neck. When she bit down a little bit, I groaned. My dick got hard as fuck and the fact that we had to go get these kids right now, is blowing mines. "But like I said we'll worry about that later on tonight." "Man fuck, you got my dick hard as fuck!" "Are you driving or are we being driven?" As she asked that, she pushed me back and hopped off the island and grabbed her purse and walked a head of me. All I could do was slap her ass. Like damn mami. "I'm driving." She nodded her head and we got in the car and I signaled one of our security teams to follow us.