Chapter 13

Gianna
When Elijah told me no, it pissed me off. Like how dare he tell me no. I just got up and walked in the bedroom where MJ was and started putting our stuff away. I need this shit to be over with so I can go home. Like the fact that I had to uproot my son all because of his stupid father. It annoyed me to the fullest. I continued to put all of MJ's stuff away. This little boy had a lot of shit to only be 4 years old. I just shook my head and continued. Then I moved to my bags. I knew I'd be here for a while unpacking my things. I also found something I can wear out tonight. I don't care that he said no, I'm going. I'm a grown ass woman and he's not my daddy. I then realized that I only brought a few of my purses with me; so guess who's going to be buying me new ones. Yeah you guessed it. Eli is. I decided to take a nap. It was only 4pm. I climbed in the bed with MJ and fell asleep for a little while.
I was woke up to MJ kissing me on my cheek. I looked at him and tackled him to the bed and I tickled him. After we caught our breath, I asked him what he was doing and he told me that his dad wanted me. I told to go tell his dad he needs to give me a minute. I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my face. After I was done I grabbed my phone off the charger and looked at the time. It was only going on 6:45, I walked into the living room and  seen him, Jason and MJ sitting around eating. I looked and seen that they had burgers and fries.

Me: What's up?
Elijah: Eat.
MJ: Yeah mama. Eat.
Me: What are you eating?
MJ: Burgers.
Me: Where's it from?
Jason: Room service.

I just nodded and walked over and grabbed a burger and some fries. I sat on the couch and ate. After eating I got up and walked back into the bedroom so I can shower and get dressed. I looked at the outfit I originally was going to wear and decided to not wear it. I texted everyone to figure out what they was wearing and while I waited for them to let me know, I took a shower and by the time I got out, they had sent me what they chose. I walked out into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around myself and jumped. Fucking Elijah! He scared the hell out of me. He just looked at me, his eyes a bit dark. I couldn't figure out what the look was, but while it might've scared most people, it actually turned me on in a weird way. I walked over to the bed and sat down, waiting to hear him start to yell at me.

Elijah: Where you think you're going?
Me: Nobu
Elijah: And?
Me: And out for drinks
Elijah: After I told you not to!
Me: You can tell me a lot of shit.

I start finding clothes to wear for tonight. Once I found something to wear, I laid it out and turned around and just looked at him. "Will you get out so I can get dressed?" "No. You just don't get it! You're too busy trying to be getting drunk, forgetting that you're a mother. Think about your son first!" When he said that, I just stopped and slowly turned around. I walked over to him slowly, next thing he knew, I smacked the fuck outta him. "Don't you ever in your life try to call me a bad mother. Everything I do is for my son. I've been raising him by myself for 4 years. You just came around a few days ago. You don't know shit about me! You claim all this love shit and how you only want me and to be with me; but you don't respect me! If you did you wouldn't let shit like that come out your mouth. You wanna know why I want to go out with my friends? I want to go because I thought that y'all can have more bonding time without me around; but don't worry about it! I grabbed some black Nike sweats and a orange crop top and went back into the bathroom and slammed the door. I put on the clothes and when I came back out, he was just sitting on the bed with his head bent down. I just looked at him and rolled my eyes and grabbed my phone from off the bed and grabbed my purse and keys. He tried to grab my my arm but I snatched away from him and walked out the bedroom. I grabbed MJ and we left out while Jason was asking where we was going. I got in the car and strapped my son in and took off.

Somehow, we ended up at my dads house. We got out the truck and knocked on the door. My dads butler George opened the door up for us and MJ instantly hugged him. That's one thing I really loved about my son; he loved people. I also hugged George and we walked in. I asked him if my dad or stepmom was home and he said that they both was. As we walked further in the house, I seen my dad and mom just relaxing watching tv together. When they saw us, they looked surprised but happy. We sat down and just talked for a while. My phone kept ringing throughout our time here, but I ignored it. I knew who it was and I didn't want to talk at all. I asked my dad if we could stay here for the night and maybe the next night and he said of course.
As I got MJ ready for bed, he asked to talk to his dad; I just sighed and let him call him. I told MJ just bring me my phone once he's done. I went to go find my mom; I needed to talk to someone who can understand what's going on and how I should feel. I found her in her bedroom and one look at me and she just hugged me.

Me: Mom; I don't know what to do. Like I'm 25 and I feel so trapped.
Mom: I understand baby girl. Your father and I have definitely been through this a time or 2.
Me: It's like, I barely do anything but work and take care of MJ. The one night I want to go out with my friends and I get called a bad mother. I can't stay, let along marry someone who believes I'm a bad mother.
Mom: You're not a bad mother for wanting to let loose. You've raised that little boy by yourself since the day you found out you was pregnant. Do you still want to go out with your friends? You know we'll watch our baby boy. We love having him here.
Me: I'm not sure mom. Like I don't even think I'm in the right headspace to even want to be around anyone really.
Mom: Ok babygirl. Go relax and tell my grand baby to come see me.
Me: Ok mommy. I love you.
Mom: Love you too baby girl

After talking with my mom, I went to MJ's room and seen that he was still on the phone with his dad. "Hey MJ, your grandma wants you." "Ok daddy, I gotta go see grandma." I grabbed my phone and went to hang up when Elijah started to speak.
Elijah: Baby! I'm so sorry about everything I said. I didn't mean it at all.
Me: I wish I could believe that, but I don't.
Elijah: How can I make it up to you?
Me: Just be there for our son. I'm fine, always have and always will be. I looked at him with a sad look and just hung up. I tried to lay down, but I couldn't get my mind to rest. Looks like it's gonna be another night without sleep.

Like
Comment
Vote