Chapter 31

Gianna
Today is Monday, it's now been almost a week since I've seen or heard from Eli and I'm getting worried. I've called Tyler and everyone. They claim that he's ok, that the area he's at, he has no service. I groaned in annoyance. After I got the boys off to school, the decorator came to start on their room. I'm excited about their new room. It's giving me something to look forward too. I know the boys are excited about it too. They can't quit talking about it. I also haven't been sleeping well either because I'm so on edge and I'm so worried about everything. As I watched the interior decorator's team move around my house, I thought about maybe I should start planning the wedding, but then I'm like, is there even gonna be a wedding? As I was just looking on Instagram, I got a text from Anya.
As I waited for her to text me back, I started looking for furniture for the boys room. We never went shopping last weekend so that's something we most definitely is gonna have to do. Maybe I could invite Mia and we could all hangout. Also, I need to call my dad to see if I can finally have my truck back. Like I miss my truck. With so much going on I completely forgot about it.

Me: Hey dad!
Dad: Hey princess. What's up?
Me: When can I get my truck back?
Dad: Oh yeah about that...it's gone.
Me: What do you mean gone?
Dad: There was a tracker on it, and so yes took it off, then when we had someone out driving it, someone tried to ram the back of it.
Me: So basically I need to get a new one? Oh great.
Dad: I'll buy you a new one.
Me: No it's fine, I'll buy one don't worry about it.
Dad: Ok baby girl. Are you ok? You don't sound like yourself.
Me: I'm just tired dad, but I'll be fine. I gotta go, the decorator is calling me.
Dad: Ok baby girl, take care. Love you.
Me: Love you too daddy.

As I hung up with my dad, I just took a few moments to get my thoughts together and then I went to see what the decorator needed. After talking to her for a while, she told me that their room would be finished in a couple of weeks. At least it won't take too long. After they left, I had to figure out places for the boys to sleep. I never bothered to look in the other rooms, luckily they already had beds in there so they could sleep in the extra bedrooms. I left the house to go and get the boys from school and I brought them back home. While they did their homework, I made them dinner. I decided to make homemade Salisbury steaks and rice with green beans for dinner. As dinner cooked, I checked over their homework and once it was correct, I showed them where they would be sleeping while their room was being remodeled. We had dinner and we watched some movies in my room then they went to bed. I texted my stylists and told them that I needed my hair done, and so we decided that on Saturday I'll come to the shop and get my hair done.

For the rest of the week, it was basically wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. I honestly couldn't wait for the weekend. I asked my dad if he could keep the boys for weekend and he told me of course. So on Friday when I picked them up, I dropped them off to my dads house. I had ended up talking to Brooklyn, and she told me that she was at school still. I asked her if she needed a ride and she did. So I went and I picked her up and I seen the looks she was getting because the school she goes to is a rich kid's school. And here I am pulling up in with security driving behind me in a black Mercedes AMG. When Brooklyn walked to the car, we hugged and I sped off. We pulled up to The Beverly Center and got out the car. Brooklyn asked, "what are we doing here?" "We're going shopping." She just shrugged her shoulders and we walked into the mall. I told her let's start off at Balenciaga and to go from there. By the time 6:30 rolled around, we had so many shopping bags it was crazy. I made sure to cash out on Brooklyn , I wanted to make sure that she got everything she asked for and deserved. I also got to know her a little more. She's actually a sweet, caring girl. Probably a bit miss understood, but she still deserves respect.

As we were putting the shopping bags in the car, her phone rang, I looked and seen she had an old, cracked android. We can't have that. So I drove to the nearest T-Mobile store while she talked. I heard her tell whoever that she'll be home later on. About 15 minutes later, we arrived to T-Mobile and we got out the car and walked inside. After a little while, I got her set up with the new iPhone like me and with cases and a watch to match. I told her I would buy her some AirPods and everything else another day. I took her back home and made sure that she had all her bags. Once I seen her walk in safely, I sped off home and once I got home I fell onto my bed and was trying to rest until I got a phone call from my girls telling me to get dressed. I didn't even bother to question it and just dragged myself into the bathroom and took a shower.

About an hour later, I was dressed and ready to go. My makeup was flawless and my hair fell perfectly the way I wanted it to. I took a couple pictures and posted them on IG. I defended to not drive and I had the driver take me to pickup my girls and we headed to the club. When we pulled up to the club, we got out and walked right in. We got to our section and took some shots.
After an hour being there, they played F.N.F and my girls and I lost it. We went crazy rapping the song. Then they played Chris Brown Under the Influence and I was in a zone. Between the 1942 and the hookah, I was just lost in the song. I remember seeing a flash in my face, but I barely paid it any attention. Around 2:30am, we decided to leave and the driver took us home. When I walked in, I stopped dead in my tracks. "How did you get in here?"

Who's in the house?
Like
Comment
Vote

Who's in the house?LikeCommentVote

Outfit worn to club.💎💎💎