Chapter 44

Gianna
Tomorrow is my birthday and I woke up to a silent house, which is weird. As I looked around shocked, I seen my friends all surrounding my bed. I jumped up and started dancing around the room. Then I ran to wash my face and brush my teeth. I came back out and they handed me some gifts and took pictures of me holding my balloons. As I thanked them, I stopped and said "y'all where are my kids at? And why are y'all are giving me my gifts now? My birthday is tomorrow."And they just smiled and said "Elijah took them out for the day. He also gave us his card and said for us to take you to have a spa day." I smiled and went to shower and throw on some clothes. After my shower, we headed to our first destination.

After going to the spa, we went and I got my hair done and my nails done. I got a facial done and a massage. After a wonderful self care day, we went shopping. We hit all the major store and I was just in heaven. Honestly this is what I needed. Like all day, everyday, I'm in mommy mode. So today, I get to be Gianna, not mommy, but I miss my babies. I tried to call Elijah but he wouldn't answer, which made me sad. My girls noticed and said come on. We went to lunch and then they took me back home. When I got home, there was a shoe boxs and 2 beautiful garment bags laying on the bed. There was a note and a rose laying on top of everything. I read the note and it said "Ciao Bella, I know you're wondering where we are, but don't worry about that. Go shower and get dressed in the first garment bag, and bring the other with you. Someone will be over to do your hair and makeup. Love Bello" I couldn't help but smile. I did exactly as the card said and got in the shower. After my shower I dried off and moisturized my body. When I walked out the bathroom, my friends was there and there was more boxes on the bed.

Then there was a knock on my door. When I opened it, it was celebrity hairstylist Arrogant Tae. I was so hyped. Like I love him. He sat my in the chair and got started on my hair. After he was done, I had a 40in black wig installed with a deep side part and it was curly like my real hair. I loved it. He stayed while I got dressed and when I was done, my friends helped me put on my shoes. Then they handed me the box off the bed and it was jewelry and a new Birkin. This Birkin was so different. It's was definitely custom made as well.