Chapter 9

Terrance
When I woke up this morning, I had a smile on my face because I knew I'd be seeing Gianna later on tonight. This girl is so beautiful and amazing. Like she bleeds confidence and power. Everything I'd want in a woman. She doesn't nag me about my long work hours or how sometimes clients call me all times of the day and night. When I met her, it was an accident. I had actually bumped into her at a charity event that was being hosted by my boss. She looked so beautiful in her blue dress. She instantly stood out to me because she looked bored and also because I kept hearing guys talk about this beautiful black woman. I had seen her go outside in the backyard and I followed her just so I can talk to her. I thought I was being sneaky, but she knew I was there.

When she turnt around and asked why I was following her, I told her it was because I was trying to work up the nerve to talk to her. She smiled and instantly I felt calm. She had that essence about her that made you feel like you was the only thing important at the moment. That whole night we danced and talked. I knew I had all these niggas jealous because she decided to talk to me and not them. When the night was over, we exchanged numbers and from then on out; we would text and talk all the time.

A few weeks later, I asked her out on a date, and she said she had to find a sitter for her son. And it surprised me because she doesn't look like she birth a son at all. I respected her even more for being a working, single mother. Not any working single mother, but a doctor at that. Like she has beauty and brains. After our date, we continued to go on dates, rather it was breakfast, lunch or dinner.

When my client Michael called and said he wanted to meet, I was upset because I know he likes to meet up later on in the evening. Somehow, I convinced him to meet up at 5:30 and we got down to business. I got all the paperwork he needed and secured and extra financial details he might need. I got back to my condo around 6:45 and I hurried and showered and got dressed. By the time I was finished it was 7:30 and I was leaving my house and heading towards Gianna's.

When I pulled up to her house, I seen someone walking across her yard. When I walked up behind them, I seen it was my client. I called his name out "Michael" and he turned around in surprise. When I asked what he was doing here, he told me he moved in a few houses down. When he asked what I was doing here, I told him this is the date I was talking about. Next thing I know, he pulled a gun out on me and told me that I needed to find a way to end it with her, because he wanted her. At first I refused because why would I lose her. But after hearing the gun cock, I agreed. I knew what kind of guy he was and I didn't want to risk losing my life.

So I knocked on her door after straightening my suit out, and when she opened she looked surprised to see us both at her doorstep. When she asked if we knew each other, we both said no. She looked like she didn't believe us and I knew right then and there that we fucked, well I fucked up. She just looked at us and called us out on our bullshit. And after a bit of back and forth I told her I didn't want to go out with someone who called me a liar. I don't know why I expected her to apologize, but I did and she didn't.
Instead she said, she didn't want to go out with someone who can lie about something so small. She then turned around and locked her house up and walked to her car. We both asked where she was going and she told us to mind the business that pays her and that we should try it and to get off her property. She hopped in her car and sped off. I was definitely upset because, I could really see myself with her, but instead I just lost the best thing that could've happened to me. Not to mention, I was getting big clients because I had her on my arm. I just walked back to my car and drove off.

I ended up at a bar. After a few shot, I started to feel the alcohol and I seen this beautiful older lady walk in. She reminded me of Gianna, so I knew I must've been drunk or maybe she has a long lost relative. We ended up talking for a bit and drinking more. Next thing I know, I fucking her in the backseat of my car. I bust a well needed nut, but it didn't help the emotional pain I was going through, just the physical. Since I met Gianna a few months ago, I hadn't had sex, so this definitely helped with that. When I asked her what her name was, she told me Dominique. I told her I'll see her around and I drove off and went home to shower and sleep.

Outfit wore up top.
Like
Comment
Vote