Chapter 38

Gianna
Around 11:30, I had pulled up in front of Elijah's house. Since I've been at my house, Elijah moved into the house we was supposed to share with each other and our kids. Walking into the house, it makes me anxious. Before I got here, I was setting up a party for me to annoyed that I'm pregnant. I decided to do a gender reveal party/baby shower all in one. Since I'm already 3 months pregnant, I am starting to notice my little pudge. Ugh, I need to go shopping and Christmas is in 2 weeks. I bought everyone's gift. So I'm basically done. I do want to buy some small other gifts though. I still need to buy myself my own present plus some clothes since I'm a bit pregnant. As I walked up to the door and knocked. I looked at the time and seen it was was 11:35, so I was early. I knocked again, after waiting for a couple minutes. When he still didn't answer the door, I decided to call his phone. I got no answer and was annoyed. I remembered, I still had a key to the house and I went inside. When I walked inside, the house looked a mess. There was trash everywhere. There was plates and cups left in the sink. I was just appalled by the sight. I couldn't stand the sight of the house anymore, so I started to clean it. About 45 minutes later, the whole living room and kitchen was cleaned and I felt better. As I sat on the couch and waited, I decided to watch some tv. I tried to call him again and he still didn't answer. I was starting to get pissed off. Like what was the point of asking me to come over, just for you to not be here. Around 1:15, I decided that I wasn't gonna stay here any longer and I got up to leave, when he met me at the door. I tried to walk past him, but he blocked my path.

Elijah: Where you going baby?
Me: Don't call me baby. I'm leaving.
Elijah: You're always my baby, so don't even try it. And second, where are you going?
Me: Eli! It's 1:20 and you said to meet you here at 11:45
Elijah: I'm sorry Bella, I was supposed to be finished with my meeting by 11, but it ran over.
Me: Bro! All you had to do was call and say something. Whew.

I started rubbing my belly, this damn baby. He looked at me concerned and I realized that he was worried about me stressing. I walked over to the couch and started taking slow, deep breath's so I can relax. I have to learn to control my anger if I want to be able to have a healthy and safe delivery. I looked at him and asked for some water. When he brought the bottle back to me, I slowly sipped on it. Once I felt myself calming down, I began to speak.

Me: Eli? What did you want to talk about?
Elijah: I want to work on our relationship and our communication with each other.
Me: I definitely agree that there's things we need to work on.
Elijah: So how do we do that?
Me: Well...let's start on the communication first. We need to definitely communicate better. We have a son plus another kid on the way.
Elijah: Actually, we have 2 sons with a another on the way.
Me: Huh?
Elijah: Eric is my son as well. When I signed the papers, I meant that. He's my child too.
Me: I'm glad you said that. I didn't want him to feel any type of way.
Elijah: Well, now that that's settled, what's next.
Me: Well, obviously we're having another baby, so earlier today, I went and was looking at places to have the gender reveal party/baby shower at. I wanted to have a 2 for 1 type of party.
Elijah: If no one knows the gender, what will they bring?
Me: Oh yeah. Duh, pregnancy brain. Well then, it'll be gender reveal first, then baby shower.
Elijah: Ok. Well, if you don't mind, I'd like to help you with whatever you need. I really don't want you to stress out.
Me: I'll like that. I'll like that a lot. Well, then, if you're not busy this weekend, do you think that you can watch the boys for me, so I can finish off my Christmas shopping?
Elijah: Yeah beautiful, of course I will. You don't even have to ask me that.
Me: I just know you're a busy man, so I didn't want to assume.

Elijah: Yeah, but I'm never too busy for my family. I love you and our kids with all my heart, and I promise I'm gonna earn your love and trust back. You're literally the only woman, hell, the only person in general who doesn't care about my money and status. You only want what's best for me and care about me. I'm so so sorry that I hurt you, but believe me when I say, I really don't remember anything about that weekend. I remember going to club for a meeting, and I remember talking to Jen, but it wasn't like that. I only let her be all close on me like that because we was using her to set up this connection and she knew the guy. She told him that we was together. After the meeting and he left, I pushed her off of me, and I went and back to drinking with my guys. Now I don't know if she put something in my drink, but next thing I know, I woke up at the house with a major headache and my head was really foggy. Please believe me when I say, that I would never willingly cheat on you, especially when I know that we were supposed to be getting married. I might be a fucked up individual, but I'm not a idiot.