Chapter 11

Gianna
When I woke up this morning, it was 7:15 and I wasn't in my bed. I looked around and seen that I was in bed with MJ, but this room wasn't familiar to me. I hurried and got out the bed and I went looking for my purse. I seen my Dior tote on the dresser and I seen my phone and gun was still in there. I grabbed both out and quietly walked out the room. I heard the noise coming from the other room and I opened the door and seen Elijah was in there with just a towel wrapped around his waist. When he looked up and seen me with my gun in hand, he looked at me like I was crazy and walked over towards me. He grabbed the gun out my hand and I let him. I blew out a breath of air I didn't even know I was holding in. He just hugged me and I groaned out.

Me: Elijah! You got me wet!
Elijah: Mmmm. Well it wouldn't be the first time.
Me: Not like that you perv.
Elijah: What were you going to do with the gun?
Me: I awoke up in a unfamiliar place, so I was gonna get my son and I outta here.
Elijah: Our Son. And do you know how to use this thing?
Me: Yes Eli. I most definitely do.
Elijah: Eli?

Elijah walked closer to me until my back was against the wall and leaned down and left a lingering kiss on my collarbone. He grabbed onto my waist and just rubbed up and down my sides. "You know, you're the only one who can call me Eli. Granted I'd prefer if you called me daddy though." I just looked at him and laughed. I pushed him off of me and started to walk away when I felt the hardest slap to my ass. I yelled out and rubbed my ass as I walked away. I went to put my shoes on and grabbed my purse. I looked at the time and seen it was going on 9am, so I woke MJ up and got him showered and dressed in his uniform. I went to find Eli and found him dressed and and on the phone. I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and told whoever he was on the phone with to hold on.

Eli: Where you going?
Me: I'm going home to shower and get changed. Make sure you feed my baby before his game.
Eli: I got it baby. Go get ready and meet us back here and we can ride together.

I just nodded and walked out the door, not before he smacked my ass again. I flicked him off and walked out the door. I got in my car and drove off. About 20 minutes later, I made it home and I rushed in my house and headed to the bathroom. After taking my shower and washing my face; I looked at the time and seen it was after 10:30; I hurried and got dressed. I fixed my hair and makeup and left back out the door. As I was heading outside, I seen Michael walking over to my house. I just rolled my eyes and climbed into my car and he knocked on my car window. I rolled my window down a little bit and waited for him to speak.

Michael: Hey. How are you?
Me: Fine. What's up?
Michael: Where you heading?
Me: To my son
Michael: Do you want to go out tonight?
Me: Thanks, but no thanks. Now if you excuse me, I must go.

I pulled off and sped a little because of Michael, I was running late. I finally got to Eli's hotel and I rushed into the elevator. When I knocked on the door, Eli opened it and let me in, but when I walked in, there was some dude holding my son. I frowned my face up and asked who he was. He just looked at me and started laughing. After he stopped laughing, he told me that he was Jason, Eli's younger brother. I just nodded and shook his hand. I looked at my watch and seen it was going on 12 and told them that it was time to go. I grabbed MJ's hand and we all walked out of the hotel room and got on the elevator. As we stood in the elevator, my phone rang and it was my brother Dave calling to let me know that they were all coming to see MJ's game. As I was talking to Dave, Eli pulled me against his front and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I just leaned back against him and continued to talk until we hung up. We got off the elevator and walked out hand in hand. I honestly don't even remember us grabbing each other's hand, but I'm not going to complain about it either. Like no matter how much I try and act like I don't have feelings for Eli, they never went away. I told them let's take my truck because MJ's car seat is already in there. After strapping MJ in; we headed to the field. I pulled up and we got out the car. I asked MJ if he wanted me to pull his hair back so he'd be able to see and he told me yes. I fixed his hair and he ran onto the field so he can warm up. As we went to find us some seats, I seen Tracy and her husband and as I waved at her, she just acted like she ain't know me. I just rolled my eyes and sat down. As I got to know Eli's brother Jason more, he reminded me of my brother Joey. And speaking of the devil, here comes my whole family. As they made they way to me, they stopped and just looked at us confused.

Me: What's wrong? What's everyone staring at each other?
Eli: Gia! How do you know the DeLuca's?
Sr: How do you know the Morelli's?
Everyone was just staring at me and I didn't like that. "Eli is MJ's dad. That's how I know him. And Eli, Sr is my father." I felt so many pair of eyes just staring at me that it was pissing me off. I just stood up and said "if y'all don't stop staring at me, I'm gonna spaz out!" And I walked off and headed to the concession stand to get me a water. I heard someone walking behind me but I didn't pay them any attention. I got me a water and went to pay for it but a hand beat me to it. I looked up and seen Eli. I just grabbed my water and thanked the lady and was walking away when Eli grabbed me.

Me: Stop grabbing me like that Elijah.
Elijah: Oh so now we're back to Elijah?
Me: Would you prefer Asshole?
Elijah: I'd actually prefer Eli or daddy.
Me: What? What do you want?
Elijah: Why didn't you tell me who your father was?
Me: Maybe because when I met you, I had just met my father a year before that. Why are y'all enemies?
Elijah: No. Not at all.
Me: So then it doesn't matter really.
Elijah: No it really doesn't. I'm sorry baby, it just surprised me that all. Like do you know how many times I've been around your family in the past 4 years?
Me: We just recently moved out here to LA. And we didn't really go and visit Italy, because of me being in school. As we walked and talked, it felt good to just communicate without all of the extra nonsense. My father and brothers still looked a little upset, so I apologized for not telling them when they asked who MJ's dad was, and that I was just hurt and upset about the situation. They understood and we all sat down and watched the game as one big family.

 They understood and we all sat down and watched the game as one big family

Outfit wore
Like
Comment
Vote