Chapter 5

Los Angeles, California
Gianna
Today work was slow and a couple of my patients canceled so I was done with work by 1pm. I packed up all my things and went home. I was super tired from not being able to sleep. I've always suffered from insomnia issues. It's gets so bad that I'm prescribed trazodone for sleep aide, but I don't take it. My doctor has even gave me a prescription for medical weed. I've used it a few time when I felt I was under a intense amount of stress. When I made it home. I seen my new neighbors and I just looked over at them and as he waved, I just waved back and made my way to my front door. Sadly I wasn't quick enough though, because he had yelled out to me. I just sighed and turned around and didn't even try to fake and seem like I was interested, hoping he'd take the hint. Sadly I was wrong.

Michael : Hi there
Me: Hey
Michael : My name is Michael, but Mike for short
Me: I'm Gia.
Michael: Well it's very nice to meet you bella.

I just looked at him as he shook my hand. I had to clear my throat so he'd let go. I told him it was nice to meet him too but I have to go. He just said ok and smiled at me and walked away. I rolled my eyes and went inside to lay down after a nice hot shower. About 20 minutes later, I changed into a grey 2 piece lounge set and I set my alarm for 4:30. MJ's best friend Eric, his mom Tracy said she'll pick him up for me and take him to practice, so when I dropped him off at school this morning I gave her his gym bag. Thank god. I just need a little nap. I looked at the time and it was 2:15 and I smiled because I can at least get 2 hours.

 I looked at the time and it was 2:15 and I smiled because I can at least get 2 hours

About an hour later, I heard my phone ringing. I groaned because who the hell is calling me bugging me. I looked and seen it was Elijah and I just rolled my eyes. I turned back over and tried to go to sleep, but my phone wouldn't shut up. I seen it was Terrance who had texted me to check in on me and I had to admit, it made me smile. I decided to get up and get moving. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. As I was walking downstairs, I heard a knock at my front door and I frowned. I know should probably stop frowning but people should stop bothering me as well. As I walked to the door, I replied back to messages from my friends to Terrance to my brothers and my father. I looked out the peephole and seen Elijah standing on my doorstep. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Elijah just stared at me and looked me up and do. It got annoying after a few seconds, so I said "are you gonna keep eye fucking me or are you going to come in?" He just chuckled a bit and I opened the door wider so he can come inside. I walked ahead of him and I felt him staring at my ass. I rolled my eyes and told him to have a seat. I offered him something to drink and he settled for beer. I grabbed a water for myself and handed him his beer. I sat on the couch across from him and grabbed my blanket that Sky bought me from Hermes and put it over my lap.

Me: So what are you doing here?
Elijah: I came to see my son.
Me: He's not here, he's on his was to practice.
Elijah: How's he getting there? Who's he going with? Is he with someone safe? Like how dare you not make sure he's safe at practice? Like you're his mother!
When he said that I just looked at him and started laughing. He looked at me crazily, but I didn't care because he got me fucked up.
Me: Don't you ever question what I do and how I do it when it comes to my child ok! I know exactly who he's with and yes it's with someone fucking safe, you fucking asshole.
Elijah: Why aren't you there at practice?
Me: Because he wanted to go with his best friend and I'm meeting them at practice. Now if you don't mind, then again I don't care if you do mind; get the fuck out my house so I can get ready.
I turned and walked upstairs so I can put on some clothes.

I came back downstairs 20 minutes later with my purse in hand and this nigga is relaxing on my couch. I just groaned and just grabbed my keys and looked at him. "I'm leaving out so you need to get out bro." He just looked at me, but got up and walked over to me and stood towering over me. "You smell good baby, but this shirt is showing a lot of skin." I pushed him away from me and walked out my door and to my car. As I hopped in and started the car, he came and got in as well. I just groaned again. I connected my phone to the car and found the song I wanted to listen too. A few seconds later Summer Walker Over It started playing and I backed out my driveway. 30 minutes later I pulled up to the field and got out of the car. I grabbed my black LV purse made my way to the field. I seen Tracy sitting there away from the other moms and smiled. Although Tracy is white, she's super down to earth and not weird like the rest of these moms. It could be because her son is mixed with black and white, so she gets where I'm coming from. I go over to her and hug her. As I sit down, I comply forgot that Elijah was here with me until he sat next to me. Tracy looked at me and I rolled my eyes, but I introduced them to each other.

Around 5pm, practice was over and MJ ran over to me and hugged me. I told him that I had a surprise for him and told him to close his eyes. Then I stepped aside told him to open them, and when he did; my heart just swelled with joy. It was a beautiful moment and I caught it on camera too.
After their moment, I told them let's go because I'm hungry and MJ needs to eat and shower. We made it back to my suv and I asked MJ what he wanted to eat for dinner and of course this boy says "chicken nuggets." I just laughed and told him how about chicken wing; which he agreed to. My baby loves his chicken. Once we got back to my house I pulled up in the garage and closed it. We all walked in and I told MJ to go take his stuff off and get ready for a shower. I haven't really said anything to Elijah since he questioned my parenting skills and I was ok with silence. I connected my phone to the charger in the kitchen and the speaker and started playing some R&B music and took the chicken and macaroni out so I can start cooking. I looked over at Elijah since I felt him staring at me. I took my Gallery Dept. hat off and put my hair up in a messy bun.

Me: Why are you staring at me? You got something else you want to judge me on or question me about?
Elijah: No baby, I was just looking at you. You look beautiful.
Me: Thanks. I guess.
Elijah: Anything I can help you with?
Me: Do you know how to cook?
Elijah: No but I know how to grill.
Me: Then no, you can't help me. Why don't you go ahead and spend time with MJ in his room. Make sure he actually washes his body while he's in the shower.

He nodded and went up the stairs while I continued to prep everything for dinner. After dinner, I let Elijah out MJ to bed, while I got myself ready for bed as well. When Elijah knocked on my door, I walked out my room and downstairs. We stood by the front door in a awkward silence and finally I spoke. "So, how long do you plan on staying?" He looked at me and said "For the long run. You and my son is here. So I'm not leaving y'all." I looked at him confused, because what does have to do with me? "Ummm, yeah your son is here, but we are not together, so...I'll have MJ call you later ok?" As I was about to open the door, Elijah pushed me up against the door and looked down at me. "Do you know how much I want to kiss you? To be deep inside of you? But I'm gonna go for now, I'll call you later on tonight baby." And he walked out my house. I let go of the deep breath that I was holding in. I swear that man is a walking orgasm. After he left, I climbed into bed and turned on the tv, watching Snowfall. As I was watching my show, I got a FaceTime from Elijah. And for the rest of the night, we talked and laughed until I found myself getting sleepy. And I don't know when, but I must've fell asleep on the phone with him. I don't know what's in store for me, but hopefully I'll enjoy the ride.

Like
Comment
Vote