Chapter 34

Gianna
When the plane landed we all piled up into the cars. Elijah tried to get me to go with him but I refused. I wasn't going anywhere with him. I told Nick that I wanted to go with him. He agreed and I climbed in the front with him and I just closed my eyes; which I hoped meant that everyone realized that I didn't want to be bothered. I told Nick to take me to my house and when he asked if I meant the one I shared with Elijah, I told him yeah. I wanted to shower and change my clothes before I go see my kids.
About an hour later, and we pulled up to the house. I climbed out the car and walked in. I already knew Elijah was here because I heard movement going on upstairs. As I walked up the stairs, I heard him on the phone talking, and when I got closer, all I heard was

Unknown: When are you coming back to Florence baby?
Elijah: Jen, don't call me baby. I'm not your baby.
Jen: You wasn't saying that when I was sucking your dick!
Elijah: Lower your fucking voice Jen. Now, what happened between us was an accident. I don't even remember what happened.
Jen: Well just know that it happened, and your little wife knows about us as well.
Elijah: What do you mean?
Jen: A friend of mine sent her some pictures of us, now if you don't want her to see our little tape, you'll end your relationship.
Elijah: You're one crazy bit..

I couldn't listen anymore and I walked in the room. I just looked at him, and headed into the shower. I turned it on and got in. I wanted to cry, but I had no cry left in me. All I felt was hurt and betrayal. Like am I not allowed to be happy? After my shower, I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out the bathroom. Elijah was just sitting on the bed with his head down. I didn't have anything to say to him. I didn't even bother to spare him a second glance. I walked into the closet and grabbed some clothes and started throwing things on. As I was putting on my bra and panties, I heard the closet door open up. I just looked for something to put on. I slid on my Amiri sweatpants and a crop top that went with it. Then I grabbed my black Birkin and tried to walk past him. Keyword is try. Elijah grabbed me by my arm and pulled me back towards him. I tried to break loose but he wouldn't let go. I just sighed and just put my head down. Elijah tried to touch my face but I slapped him. And then again, and again and again until I was tired. He just grabbed me and held me as tight as possible. All I could hear him saying is that's he sorry. I didn't care to hear anything he was saying. I just needed to be held. After a few minutes, I pulled out of his arms and took off my ring and walked out the closet.

Elijah: Baby wait. Let me explain.
Me: Elijah, I really don't have time to talk right now, but maybe sometime later. Right now I just wanna see the kids.
Elijah: Ok. I understand. Will you call me later?
Me: No. but I'll have the boys call you.
Elijah: Where are you gonna stay at?
Me: Don't worry about it.

I walked out the house and got into my car and just drove off. I pulled up to my old house and when I walked inside, I just dropped. I was so exhausted and completely wiped out. I made it to my old bedroom and just laid in bed and cried. I haven't cried in years, but I needed this cry. I cried so hard, I cried myself to sleep. Around 9pm, my phone started ringing and I seen it was my girls, they took one look at me and asked where I was. I told them and they rushed right over to me. They let themselves in and we all drank some wine and I told them everything that happened. They decided that tomorrow we were going out. So I just agreed and they went home. I called my dad and let him know that I needed a few days to get somethings together and he was completely ok with it and told me to take my time. We did talk about the fact that since I'm not working at the office, that maybe I can be the doctor for the mafia. I agreed and we said good night and hung up.

Later on the next day, I woke up, showered and got dressed. I met up with my girls for brunch and we had bottomless mimosas. Then we went to the spa and the mall. I bought everything I wanted and might I add, I used Elijah's card. Shit he fucked me over, so I'm going break his bank. I know some of the stores called him and asked if it was ok that I used his card. If they thought he was gonna say no, hahaha, then bitches thought wrong. After shopping, I went home and cooked. After cooking I took a nap and then, I called my hair stylist and got my hair done. Time to switch it up. No more sad bitch. It's time to reactivate the inner bad bitch in me. I called and ordered a truck for us, so we can have a driver for tonight and I started getting ready. I looked through my closet and found the perfect outfit to wear and I put it on. I grabbed my Himalayan Birkin and packed it up. I sat down and did my makeup and slid on my heels. Once I was ready I headed out. We went and picked up my girls and we all took shots in the car and smoked. By the time we pulled up to the club, we was already lit.

As we was at the club, we danced our asses off. I completely let loose. At one point, I thought I saw Elijah, but I knew I was tripping. After a while, I had to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to use the bathroom downstairs, so I went upstairs where my brothers office was. As I pulled my keys out my purse, I opened the door. I went into the bathroom and did my business, freshened up and left out. As I walked out, I stopped dead in my tracks. "What are you doing here?"

Elijah: Now I find it funny that you claimed you was going to be with the boys, but you're out here shaking your ass!
Me: I don't care. I deserve to let loose. You did it. Now it's my turn.
Elijah: You're not a single woman Gianna.
Me: Yes I am.
Me: It's cool when you do it, but it's a problem when I do it?

He walked up on me and I pushed him away. I went over to my brothers mini bar and seen his bottle of tequila, and I drank out of it. Once I had enough, I put it down and decided to walk out of his office. I didn't get far before I was pulled into another office. Before I could even question anything, I was pushed up against the door and Elijah kissed me hard. I pushed him away and left out. I went back downstairs and continued to party. Around 2am, we left and the driver took everyone back home. As I was going home, I got a phone call from Elijah, he told me to come home. I told him no and hung up. The driver dropped me off at my house and I unlocked my house. As I walked in, I went to my kitchen to take some aspirin so I wouldn't have a hangover. As I was drinking water, I heard a knock at my door. I groaned and went to open it. When I did, low and behold, Elijah was at my door. Before I could say anything, he pushed his way into my house and kissed me. This time I didn't push him away, instead, I grabbed his face and kissed him back. He picked me up and carried me to my room;and if these walls could talk child. Let's just do it like Jamie Foxx and blame it on the alcohol.

 Let's just do it like Jamie Foxx and blame it on the alcohol

Outfit worn to the club
Elijah isn't letting Gianna go.
What do you think that means for them?
Like
Comment
Vote