- 8 -

The next few days were spent going between dress and vest for my varying classes. Some were true princess classes and some were strictly forbidden to my title but I somehow became the only exception. It completely contradicted what professor dovey said about there being no exceptions but the school master did not seem to have any problems with my schedule.

We were scheduled to get our finger glows today. Tedros already had his and had shown me some magic before. Professor dovey had also explained that the finger glows follow emotion which explained why i constantly found tedros hiding his index finger. Over the last week it had become quite apparent that tedros had feelings for me. From the princes dropping hints during classes to even the princesses getting excited for me whenever tedros came to steal me away from them.

Speaking of the princesses, they had really warmed up to me, especially beatrix. I got along with them fine and I even started doing special favors for them. In archery or horseback riding I would go up to a certain prince and ask him what he thought of a certain princess then report back to them. The princes started getting me to do this for them too. Tedros was well aware of this happening as i often unloaded all the information on him before bed during our little balcony chats. Tristan had actually moved out because both of us would talk long hours into the night and keep him from getting his beauty sleep. I felt like I was the bridge between the two groups of people and at times I wished they would just be bold and do it themselves.

I was growing in popularity despite my constant desire to be alone in my room in my pajamas. I was getting asked to sleepovers and dorm parties constantly but i declined most of them. That must have made them believe I had a reason to decline even though I didn't. I would get bombarded with questions and that was partially why I declined them all but in tedros’ words, I'm too humble for my popularity.

Today I was wearing a white dress with pastel flowers all over it. The dress had off the shoulder sleeves that were big and poofy. I would have worn something more memorable like my armor but Beatrix had stopped by my room the night before and insisted she pick out my dress for the next day. I realized now how much people dressed me now that I joined the school for good. I guess when you don't have to fend for yourself anymore you sort of stop taking care of yourself as much as you used to. Everyone seemed to be happy to help me after all the favors I did though.

“y/n your going to be late!” tedros shouted at me from across the balconies. I was most definitely staring off in the distance instead of finishing getting ready.

“You're one to talk, you're still in your room getting ready too!” I replied as he came out onto his balcony buttoning up his sleeve.

“Valid point. Shall I escort you then?” he asked changing the subject.

“Even if i said no you would still come.” I replied.

“Another valid point.” he said pointing at me. “And you look lovely today," I might add.”

“Thank you my dear tedros!” I said dramatically as I pressed the back of my hand to my forehead and did a little spin picking my dress up with the other hand.

“We really should go now though.” he said as he began leaving his room.

A few minutes later I heard a rapid knock on my door and I opened it to find tedros standing there out of breath. He was holding out his arm and I gladly took it letting him lead me down the stairs and to the welcome room.

Whispers from many of the evers came as we entered the room arm in arm but we just ignored them. Ever since the entire school for good figured out tedros had a crush on me rumors had spiraled out of control.

“I wonder what rumor they cooked up this morning?” tedros asked as we sat down next to one another.

“Don't worry kiko will tell me in three, two, one-”