- 12 -

This was a retelling from tedros’ perspective but he told me the entire story once I awoke. Apparently Yuba came up about thirty minutes after I had fallen asleep and told Tedros to bring me to the library where the teachers from both schools and the school master were discussing the situation I was in.

Tedros picked me up and carried me all the way to the room and continued to hold me until they used magic to wake me up.

Tedros definitely over exaggerated the whole situation when he described it but we were now back to what I remembered.

When the school master snapped me awake I jolted so violently that tedros lost his grip on me and I fell on the ground.

I grunted as I got to my feet rubbing my tailbone. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and it turns out I still had the metallic blood on my face though it felt more dry now.

“What's going on?” I asked as I looked over the council of staff members from both schools.

“Have a seat darling, we want you to tell us exactly what you saw.” professor dovey said as she pulled out a chair next to me.

“Can tedros sit with us too?” I asked as I looked up to him then back to professor dovey.

She nodded and added another chair to the table and tedros sat next to me. I took his hand in mine and remained silent for a moment as I thought of how to begin describing the terrible night terror.

“I woke up and the whole school was covered in the metalic blood on my face. It was traveling over the towers until it reached the center of my room where it started forming the figure of Rafal. Once he was fully there he started telling me tedros didn't care about me and that if i didn't need anybody in my past then i didn't need anyone now. He said I didn't need anyone's validation and that he could help me. He started breathing down my neck and trying to seduce me but I didn't let it work. I managed to kick him and everything went black. It felt like i was falling until i landed on my bed i think. I don't know what actually happened in real life but that's my side of the story.” i finished. I felt Tedros tightened his grip on my hand when I mentioned Rafal trying to seduce me and he hadn't loosened his grip yet so I looked at him giving him a loving and reassuring look.

“But why is he going after her, don't you think he would rather go after a never?” Lady Lesso proposed.

“That's what I was thinking but it's only y/n who can tell us his true intentions and she doesn't even know.” professor dovey said.

Tedros and i were getting ignored now that i shared my story. I blinked heavily and rested my head on his shoulder as he rested his arm in my lap so i could hold it comfortably. I fell back asleep on tedros’ shoulder to the sound of all the never and ever teachers discussed the situation. My body may have been resting but my mind was alive as I realized the school master hadn't said a word throughout the entire meeting. It was suspicious as his job usually required him to lead these meetings.

“Why don't we see what the school master has to say about my dream.” I announced cutting the rest of the people off from their discussion.

I opened my eyes and watched the school master as he hesitated just the slightest bit. I stared at him as he gave his simple answer. Half of me was happy but the other half was reluctant.

“Why don't we get you back to bed and continue this later. Tedros, will you take her to your room and let her stay there until further notice.” the school master requested but it wasn't an option.

Tedros nodded as he stood up. I followed after him and he wrapped a hand around my waist to keep my drowsy body in line. He walked us up to his room and helped me into his bed while he sat in a chair and found a book to read.