SURVEY

I will not post the next chapter until at least one person completes this survey.

I'm not joking🙃

You do not have to answer all of the questions but if you have answeres or ideas please share them and be kind about it obviously we are Evers after all. (Nevers are very welcome as well)

(Answer in the comments.)

1) what do you want to see with y/n and Beatrix's friendship?
________________________

2) when Agatha is introduced would you like to see her and y/n become friends or foes?
________________________

3) Rafal will make his return but do you think he will choose to pursue y/n and Sophie at the same time? (Thoughts on the matter are highly requested)
________________________

4) favorite part of the book so far.
_______________________

5) should I do a chapter where tedros and y/n crash Kiko and Tristan's date?
_______________________

6) does Beatrix deserve a love interest? (that isn't tedros obviously)
_______________________

7) thoughts on Kevin?
_______________________

8) should I make it so the Evers have a way of listening to modern music? (I read it in another book and I was wondering if it should be record players or magical orchestras or something)
_______________________

9) have you noticed any of my foreshadowing? If so do tell in the comments.
_______________________

10) do you have any recommendations for filler chapters?
_______________________
(I don't want to end the book any time soon but your input would be greatly appreciated and you would get to see your ideas put into a chapter. -Any recommendations will receive credit for their ideas obviously)

11) if you could pick five emojis that relate to the story or the vibes you get while reading it what would they be?
_______________________

Your input is greatly appreciated!