- 10 -

I changed into my pajamas and turned my lights off except for a bedside lamp and was writing in my journal with Kevin sleeping at the end of my bed when I heard a voice coming from my balcony. It had completely slipped my mind that I was supposed to meet him on our balconies. I got off the bed and picked the sleeping cat up and rested him comfortably in my arms as I strolled onto the platform that towered over the school.

“Hey.” Tedros said as I walked out to face him.

“Hi.” I replied simply as I stroked the cat's small body.

“I wanted to ask you how you felt about our relationship.” he announced to my surprise.

“Like how we kissed?” I asked innocently, clearly not recognizing how embarrassing this conversation was to be having.

“Um yea. Well you obviously know that I like you and I assume you reciprocate.” he began to ramble as I gave him reassuring nods letting him know he was right.

“Tedros you're never this nervous, just take a breather and then continue.” I told him quietly as he breathed in and out slowly.

“Can I just come over to your room for a few minutes? I feel like this needs to be said when we're in the same room.” he asked, clearly failing at calming his racing heart.

“Yes of course just jump off your balcony.” I said resting Kevin on the ledge.

“Pardon, jump off the balcony!” he shouted in disbelief.

“Sh your going to wake the cat, and yes jump off the balcony i'm going to catch you just trust me.” I replied in a much quieter voice.

I counted him off and he jumped, landing on an invisible platform I had created with my finger glow. I reassured him that I wouldn't let him fall and he eventually uncovered his eyes.

“Okay, keep your eyes on me and do what I say. Move your left foot forward.” I told him. As he did what I told him he nearly fell before I realized I didn't specify whose left I wanted him to step on. “My left! My left!” I shouted as tedros started freaking out.

“Well you didn't specify whose left you were referring too!” he shouted back.

“Don't you think i know that, just move your left my right!” I continued to shout, causing Kevin to wake up and jump off the ledge and back into my room.

I gave him clear instructions as he walked on the air and eventually set foot on my balcony. I quickly took his hand as he jumped down and pulled him into a hug to calm his intense heartbeat.

“I'm never doing that again.” he said as he melted into the embrace.

“I guess I'll be the one walking across the sky to get to you next time?” I asked jokingly as I pulled him into my room to sit in the armchairs in the corner of the room.

“Yes.” he said as he nodded his head violently. After a few minutes kevin lept into tedros’ lap and curled up to go back to sleep and tedros rested his hand on the little cat as he turned his attention to me.

“What did you want to talk about with our relationship?” I asked quietly as tedros stroked the cat to sleep.

“Do you want us to be anything?” he asked, not looking up at me.

“Yes, but we should keep it on the down low until it starts becoming more obvious. There are already so many rumors spiraling and I think if we let people get used to us they will spread less rumors by the time we make it official." I explained as he listened intently.

“I completely agree with you.” he said as i stood to sit next to him on the sofa he was seated on.

I sat down close to him and rested my hand on his shoulder along with my head. We sat like that for a few minutes and we were both stroking the cat in his lap now.

“You seem like a cat person.” I said as I started up a conversation again, this one being just a little bit closer.

“I guess I am.” he said as he turned to me, causing me to remove my hand and head from his shoulder.

I was looking over his features trying to figure out what he was feeling but it was impossible. I must have looked very confused as my eyes darted around his face because he rested his hand on my cheek and tilted my head towards him.

“Why are you confused?” he asked in a low whisper.

“I can't tell how you feel.” I answered as I made eye contact with him.

“You don't know what love looks like my beautiful y/n.” he said in a low raspy voice before he pulled me towards him and pressed his lips to mine in the softest most delicate kiss.

It felt like something out of a book as we broke apart and he rested his forehead against mine and smiled at me. I smiled back before I said something.

“Teach me what it looks like.” I said as I pulled him in for another kiss.

“We should go to bed now.” he said after we pulled away once again.

“Are you going to take the door or should I float you to your balcony?” I asked as we both stood and Kevin jumped off his lap and went to my bed.

“I'll take the door.” he said with a big smile on his face.

“Goodnight.” I said as I walked him to the door. He was about to open the door to leave but instead he wrapped his arm around wy waist and pulled me into him placing another kiss on my lips.

“Couldn't leave without my goodnight kiss.” he said as he hurried out of the door and down the stairs.

I was giddy for the rest of the night as I jumped on my bed and continued to write in my journal. I had closed the door to my balcony so the chilly breeze stopped coming into my room.

I pulled Kevin into my arms and turned out the lamp as I tucked into bed with remnants of butterflies still floating in my stomach.