- 34 -

It was a few days later and I had become well acquainted with the two readers at the schools. I would sit with them sometimes to hear what they were discussing but they would either shoo me away or change the topic. This didn't stop me from being acquainted with their motives however.

I would be going into the blue forest this morning and group three would come after with yuba the gnome. I had a masterful plan to mogrify so that I could hang back and see what Sophie would get up to. She had expressed deep interest in tedros and specifically kissing him which increased my desire to see what lengths she would go to. I wanted a first hand look at the nevers motives and actions and why in the whole world of fairytales she wants to be a princess so badly.

As I made my way to my forest group the teacher guided us into the forest. I had taken my sweet time changing this morning into my woods outfit which caused me to be slightly late. I was wearing tan leggings and a violet tunic that as usual hugged my figure tightly which was one of the reasons I was taking my time to change. The white bell sleeves of my shirt poked out through the ends of my sleeves which made me look slightly like tedros since he often wore an outfit almost identical to the one i was wearing with its obvious differences.

I had been through this woods before and I paid no attention whatsoever to a word our guide was saying. I had no reason to and clearly had better things on my mind. For days now in actuality, had the two girls been on my mind. Agatha obviously wanted to go home to Gavaldon, and Sophie desperately wanted to take Agatha's place in the school for good.

I had concluded that Sophie was an awful friend from the way she treated Agatha but Agatha herself couldn't see that that was the reason why she was evil. There was more to it than that but it was an obvious sign that she was where she belonged.

And agatha was sitting there sulking all the time as she listened to her so called friend as she blabbed on about tedros and skincare routines. Her undying loyalty to this girl was unbreakable and it was extremely difficult to watch her help sophie. All of this was for her. She just wanted to go home.

Agatha was selfless and loyal while Sophie was greedy and unkind and rude and self absorbed. I felt bad for both of them truly but I felt like I couldn't befriend either of them because they had secret motives behind the ones I could see. I knew they had deeper desires but I couldn't read them like another book. I had to study them day and night. I had to investigate every fiber of their being and that was my impossible motive.

I was still trudging through the foggy blue forest when we arrived back at the gate. It's a miracle how fast time can fly when you're thinking about your problems.

I walked back into the safety of the school grounds with the intention of going back over in just a few minutes. I was met with many familiar faces but the most important ones were Beatrix, Tedros, Agatha and sophie. Gregor was there too and I spared him a glance before I turned my attention back to the gathering crowd of forest group number three.

“Did you have fun in the forest?” Tedros asked, breaking my thoughts as he threw an arm over my shoulders.

“I ignored everything.” I answered dryly as I watched Sophie's expression turn sour at tedros and my interaction.

“You must have a lot on your mind then” tedros continued trying to strike up a conversation but i was a little preoccupied.

“It's less than you think.” I said referring to the fact that the only thing on my mind was Sophie's desperate face as she watched tedros with me.

“Well I want you to eat lunch with me today instead of sulking alone as you stare at the readers.” Tedros said. He knew more than I gave him credit for when it came to my behavior. He wasn't the only one watching people like a hawk apparently.