- 41 -

It felt like i was being dragged down with a magnet by the hand. I could still feel professor doveys grip on my arm. I almost felt like her tight grip was becoming even tighter. My arm felt cold and wet as circulation was lost in the limb. I closed my eyes quickly as something brushed along my finger tips. I winced at the warm feeling then relaxed into the feeling.

Professor doveys grip felt like concrete trying to crush my forearm as it constricted my pulsating veins. My heart rate was pumping out of control and i could feel the violent thumping in my head. I almost felt like i was vibrating from the fast beats that became a rhythm in the melodic pulling i now felt in my hand that was sinking further into the mirror.

I shuddered as i felt a hand grip the one in the mirror but when i opened my eyes to look i saw no such thing. The only thing i saw was my own arm swirling in the red liquid flowing in the frame.

I looked back at the group of teachers and the invisible grip on my hand began tugging at me sharply. Professor doveys long manicured nails sank into my skin making me wince as she started tugging.

I couldnt believe she had shoved my hand in the mirror thinking it was a good idea. I was seething at the claws being sunk into my arm and i gave the rest of the teachers in the room a deadly side eye before i closed them again. It was easier to focus on one sense right now. Touch.

Many arms wrapped around my waist, shoulders, and legs. One teacher tried to grab my other arm but i slapped them away and brought it to my other arm that was now elbow deep in the red liquid.

I plunged my hand into the mirror and immediately felt a grip on my forearm. I wrapped my fingers around the forearm and felt a strong arm of a woman. I gripped the arm tightly and began shaking it trying to see if it would pull me forward once again.

Sure enough i began sliding forward even in the teachers grip. The teachers were grunting loudly as they held me back but they new better than to let me go. I had to pull whoever this was out of the mirror. They didnt seem to want to come out. If anything the person wanted me to come into the mirror.

I knew i would be able to get the upper hand if i had the power of my legs so i pulled my elbow out slightly seeing the knuckles of the person peaking through the red liquid. I used my elbow to pull the mirror towards me and off the table.

As soon as the hand with the knuckles peaking through realized i was moving the mirror it shot out and grabbed the table trying to hold it in place. Professor anemone came to my aid and slapped the hand sharply with a book catching it off guard.

Professor anemone dropped the book on the desk and picked up the mirror quickly setting it on the ground as the hand writhed across the frame trying to find my released hand. What they didnt know was that i was positioning the mirror under me and trying to get them to find my hand in the mirror so i could use my leg power to hoist the person out of the mirror.

Inch by inch the body i was pulling out of the mirror revealed itself. Pale perfect skin. A black burlap sack of a dress. Golden soft hair. It was sophie.

I droped the girl back through the mirror as fast as i could and she disappeared as did the red liquid rippling through the glassy surface of the reflective material.

I kicked the mirror across the room and stumbled backwards until i fell on my but clasping my shirt were my heart was pumping violently. I felt truly terrified as i knew exactly what this meant.

I didnt want to know but i did. After everything i had done to save myself and tedros. The way i get repaid is by tedros leaving me then looking for a new girl immediately then rafal going after the very girl who was after my prince. He wasnt mine anymore.

I gasped for air as hot heavy tears rolled down my cheeks. I felt like i was about to have a psychotic break. After all i had done for him and this is how we was repaying me. It was tedros’ fault. It was his and Rafal’s fault.

I was sobbing as i threw my entire body on the ground. My mind was screaming at me just as fast as my heard rate was going. Everything had flashed through my mind in less than a blink.

Our balcony talks.

Our kiss.

The evers ball where i thought i had defeated rafal.

The time i spent in the infirmary.

Dancing in the everwood forest.

Climbing the volcano.

Getting dragged away by the chains.

Tedros running to save me.

Our fight in the dark cellar in the volcano.

Flying across the sky over the ocean as we looked at the village.

Going to the party with the mermaids.

Going into the ocean together to get the lock of hair.

Flying over the sky as we tried to steal one of kevin's teeth.

His memories getting wiped.

Our duel at the welcoming ceremony.

All our dates.

All our playful swordfights.

All the kisses we couldnt share because of the stupid amnesia.

All that thrown away for a witch. Ive decided. Im done being friends with sophie, or trying at least. Im over tedros and i. Im over our friendship. If i cant have him then i dont want him. Its either us forever or us for never.

He could go for that stupid never blondie if he really wanted her that bad. I didnt need him in the first place and i dont need him now. Ill never need him i only wanted him. Seems like beatrix did have a few things in common when it came to tedros.

We only wanted him.

We loved him.

And we realized we were better without him.