- 46 -

“WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR THE BALL!” Kiko screamed in my ear.

I shot out of bed and scrambled to the middle of the room to find her, Beatrix, and Reena standing in my room with large baskets full of different products for a spa day.

“I locked the door.” I said in a grouchy voice as I went to my closet to get dressed.

“Don't get dressed, we're going to the groom room to get pampered by the fairies.” Beatrix said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

“I swear if they give me a facial I'm going to fall asleep again.” I mumbled and the princesses giggled.

The princesses were giddy to get ready in the groom room for the ball but I practically dragged my feet behind me as I rubbed the tired out of my eyes. I passed Tristan in the corridor and I waved at him lazily as Kiko tried to hide from him not wanting him to see her before she was ready for the day. He just laughed at the two very different responses to him walking by.

Once we arrived at the groom room I went to a pyramid of towels in the corner and just fell on top of them in exhaustion as they all fell and the princesses tried to carry me off the ground.

“I'm dead weight girls. You're not moving me." I said as I purposefully made it difficult to lift each of my limbs.

“You were supposed to get a good night's sleep last night, what were you doing?” reena asked suspiciously.

“Tedros and I were playing monopoly.” I said sheepishly as I got groans from all the girls.

“Of all things you could have or should have been doing you chose to play monopoly with tedros.” Beatrix complained as she managed to get me to sit up on the ground.

“It sounds like that's what happened because I stand as a witness of the events and I got richer. Talk about making it in a night." I said in a drunkenly tired voice.

“y/n, for our sake and yours can you just keep your snarky comments to yourself so the rest of us can enjoy this time of celebration.” professor anemone said as she entered the groom room.

“With pleasure.'' I replied as I got to my feet and walked over to a swivel chair at one of the vanities and leaned back in the seat comfortably.

Soon after, fairies came swarming around my head picking up pieces of my hair and flinging them everywhere. I began swatting at them until two of them pinned my arms down and I gave up.

My face was getting poked and rubbed with different serums and at one point somehow I ended up in nothing but a towel as I was getting pushed into a giant bubbly bath tub. I tried to remain out of the water because I was like a cat when it came to bath time. I was definitely a shower person.

I was nearly off the edge when one fairy shoved me in the back and I went face first into the bubbles making a large splash that made everyone squeal in alarm.

Before I resurfaced I made sure to wrap the now soaking towel back around me tightly. Once it was somewhat secure, barely covering me, I rose out of the water dripping wet. I had a look of anger across my face as I stepped out of the water leaving a dripping trail of water behind me.

Just then the door opened to reveal tedros and chaddick standing there looking alarmed they must have come to the wrong room by accident but they were totally staring now.

“Oh my.” Tedros said as he stared at me. I was still in a towel but it wasn't really hiding anything because it was stuck to my soaking body.

“Wrong room!” Chaddick shouted as he covered his and tedros’ eyes. Tedros had made no effort to avert his eyes so I was thankful for chaddick doing me a small favor.