- 22 -

•~+~•
🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
•~+~•

•~+~•🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑•~+~•T

•~+~•
🌑🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒🌑
•~+~•
T

he man's name was Talyn. He brought tedros and i into the village and sent tedros with another group of people as he took me to a room to change into clothes more suited for the environment. I reluctantly stood in a corner as the weird Talyn guy shuffled through something. He rose a moment later and handed me a bundle of clothes.

“Wear this,” he said as I held it up in the air to look at the clothes that clearly wouldn't cover much.

“Ha, no.” I said as I tossed it back at him and began walking towards the exit.

“You will wear this. It is customary.” he said, sounding angry as he caught my arm to stop.

“It's not customary for me because I'm not from here.” I argued as I tried to get my arm out of his grip.

“Put it on. Now.” he commanded.

“Tell me to do that one more time and I'll shove it down your throat.” I said harshly as I stuck a finger in his face.

“Feisty.” he said with a smirk.

I grabbed the clothes out of his hands and made it seem like I was about to start changing before I pounced on him and pried his jaw open and shoved the cloth into his mouth.

“I dont play around and I certainly don't lie.” I said as I got off of him and made my way out of the tent.

I marched over to the tent Tedros was in and I saw that there were a bunch of women around him throwing stuff around. I walked right in and snatched tedros’ arm. He gave me a thankful glance before one of the women spoke.

“Who do you think you are?” she asked. I'm pretty sure this is a civilization of blind bats by the way they pulled us away from each other without getting the hint that we didn't want to be near them.

“Who do I look like?” I asked sarcastically as I drew my sword, causing them all to squeal. They acted just like the princesses back at the school for good.

Tedros and I left the room quickly and made our way to the water. We collected ourselves before we returned to the village where Talyn was standing defensively in front of all his women.

“We have welcomed you and you refuse to accept.” Talyn said as we moved towards him to speak with the leader.

“We are guests not citizens. We do not intend to stay long, we only have a question.” tedros said as he rested his hand comfortably on my shoulder.

“What do you intend to ask then?” Talyn asked suspiciously.

“Where are the mermaids?” I asked, getting straight to the point.