- 28 -

Tedros had invited me to his room tonight to do a little spa date night thing or whatever he said. I was kind of surprised he wanted to do a spa night but I packed some things for it anyway. I wouldn't be staying the night but I planned on being there for a while so I brought my makeup stuff and skincare which I would normally do around the time I was going to be in his room.

I was wearing just a tank top and silk pajama shorts and some slippers. I put my hair in pigtails because I wanted to try something new with my hair. I had packed face masks and face paint so that I could prank him while we did our skincare. I also packed my sketchbook and colored pencils to capture the moment.

Once I had everything I made my way out of my room and down the stairs. I walked all the way to tedros’ room without being bothered because it wasn't curfew yet. It would be past curfew by the time i planned to leave so i would have to use my power to cross balconies.

When I arrived at tedros’ door I heard loud music so I knocked loudly and I heard him shout for me to come in. When I entered I saw a shirtless tedros doing push ups to the beat of the loud music.

I walked past him and set my stuff down and turned the music down. I watched him continue to do push ups till the song was over then I took the needle off the record. I thought it was odd to work out to a record player but whatever floated tedros’ boat.

“Are you trying to impress me or are you just training for orientation.” I questioned as I watched him scramble to find his shirt.

“Bit of both.” he replied as he began pulling his shirt back on.

“Leave the shirt off, we're not done yet.” I said to his utter shock.

He obliged and I put the needle back on the record and joined him on the floor. He looked at me with concern before I shook him off and started doing push ups to the beat.

“Who's keeping count?” I asked as I reached my fifth pushup.

“Are we racing?” tedros questioned as he watched me complete each pushup with ease.

“Obviously.” I said sarcastically as I stopped momentarily.

“Alright, we're both on twelve right now. First to fail has to sneak salt in the stew for tomorrow's dinner.'' Tedros said as he stopped to hold out a hand.

“Deal.” I said as we shook on it.

We both did pushups in unison completely forgetting the other was in the room as we both kept count of ourselves. After we reached thirty-five a knock came on the door and tedros shouted at the person to come in.

Tristan entered the room and was shocked to see a shirtless tedros competing with me, a princess, in a push up contest. I looked up and waved before I continued doing pushups.

“You guys bulking up for orientation?” he asked jokingly.

“You know it.” tedros said as we reached fifty.

“You guys are stupid.” Tristan said once again.

“You know it.” I said this time with a smirk on my face as tedros and I chuckled.

“Yea i do know it but do you know it?” Tristan continued.

“We know it.” Tedros said.

Tristan scoffed at that and went to tedros’ spare bed. I assumed that he had moved back in since the last time but I wasn't bothered. Him on the other hand was probably very bothered. I got a brilliant idea as I was reaching my seventy-fifth pushup and I decided to act on it.

“Hey tedros, we should kick Tristan out of here so that we can have some fun.” I said with a wink.

Tedros was shocked by what I had said and he leaned on one hand to look at me fully. I stopped doing pushups as well but instead of facing him I kicked him over and he fell. I began doing pushups again signaling my victory.