Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Little brother, are you dead?"

In the mountain forest, after the spring rain, many mushrooms emerged from the dead branches and leaves, with magnificent colors.

An eight or nine-year-old thin boy was lying on the ground with his eyes closed, motionless.

The boy was holding a small dagger in his hand, with a red gem embedded in the black handle, and the sharp blade gleamed coldly.

The boy was lying on his side, revealing half of his face, with exquisite facial features.

The pale cheeks were stained with blood, dotted with stars, adding a little weirdness to the rare beauty.

Beside him, there was a four or five-year-old little girl carved in jade.

The little girl is carrying a small bamboo basket on her back, which contains many beautiful mushrooms, which are colorful.

She tilted her little head, looked at the boy's bloodless face, and the milky little face was full of worry: "Little brother?"

The boy still didn't respond.

The little girl blinked her dark and pure eyes, stretched out her short hand, and poked under the boy's nose.

Afterwards, her eyebrows and eyes were curved: "It's still alive."

She got up, took the small bamboo basket from her back and put it aside, then squatted back, pulled the boy's shoulders, and with great effort, turned him over had a face.

The little girl raised her hand, and the chubby little hand was scarlet.

Bloody, horrible.

But she didn't panic or fear, she just frowned with a little disgust, then lowered her head to check.

The clothes on the boy's shoulders were torn, and several blood holes were exposed, and the blood was bubbling, and the black clothes were already soaked.

"I'm hurt." The little girl stretched out her arms to pick up the boy: "Little brother, Qianqian will take you home."

However, the strength of her small arms and legs was too weak, so she tried twice, but it was in vain.

She turned her head and yelled in the direction she came from: "Brother Big Mao, someone here is injured, Qianqian can't hold her!"

The sweet and waxy little milk voice drifts away with the mountain wind.

But for a long time, there were only birds and insects, and no human voice.

The little girl wiped the blood from her hand on the grass: "Don't be afraid, Qianqian will save you."

Wiping off the blood on her hand, the little girl looked around and saw that weeds were overgrown.

The only thing that can be eaten is only clumps of Kudingcai.

She grabbed a handful and put it in her mouth to chew.

Bitter and astringent, the little girl's face was wrinkled into a bun.

With puffed cheeks, he chewed quickly, chewed up the vegetables, spit them out, and applied them to the blood holes on the boy's shoulders.

Then he sat down on the ground and hugged the boy's head into his arms with great effort, just holding it like that.

"Don't be afraid, little brother, you'll be fine in a while."

Just as he was chattering, there was a rustling sound from the grass in front of him.