Chapter 75

Chapter 75

    Lu Rengu first went to the Ministry of Industry to call Liu Silin, the eldest son of Liu, and then asked the confused Liu Silin to go to the Ministry of Households to call Liu Shan, the elder brother of the Liu family.

    Lu Rengu rode in a carriage, while Liu Silin and Liu Shan rode horses.

    "Silin, what's your majesty's arrangement? Why didn't you see Qianqian and Wuhai together when you left the palace today?" Liu Shan asked in a low voice.

    Liu Silin replied in a low voice: "I don't know either. Your Majesty didn't say anything, and I didn't dare to ask."

    Liu Shan: "But your Majesty is smiling, and you should be in a good mood. Have you ever heard of the three imperial decrees that came to court this morning?" Say?"

    "I heard that there is such a big commotion, not to mention that you and I are in the palace, it will spread throughout the entire capital in less than half a day." Liu Silin continued.

    He was a little happy and proud: "If you say that our Qianqian is powerful enough to make His Majesty dismiss the harem, let alone the Great Jin Dynasty, we are probably the first in history." Liu Shan nodded in approval: "Your Majesty is very pleased

    . We Qianqian, that is really affectionate and righteous. In the future, you and I, brothers, must work together to serve His Majesty, and never let Qianqian hold back." "Of course." Liu Silin thought deeply, and     said "But that's because our Qianqian is good enough. What a good girl our Qianqian is, the best is worth it."     Liu Shan nodded solemnly: "You are telling the truth. Our Qianqian has been kind-hearted, cute and cute since she was a child. "     Liu Silin: "Who says it's not! Let me tell you, brother Liu, we are Qianqian..." The     two brothers chatted around their sister, saying it was a chat, but it was actually a compliment. In a word, the more you talk, the more speculative you are, and the more you boast, the more energetic you become.     According to them, their younger sister Qianqian is a good girl who is seldom met in thousands of years.     Although the two deliberately lowered their voices, they were heard by Lu Rengu, who had an exceptionally keen hearing.     Lu Rengu was holding a wild goose in his hand, sitting in the carriage, listening with gusto, the corners of his mouth were hooked all the time.

    After listening for a long time, until the two of them repeated the same words over and over again, and they couldn't boast anything new, Lu Rengu knocked on the carriage: "Quan Fu." Quan Fu, who was sitting on the shaft of the carriage, agreed

    . With a sound, he entered the carriage: "Your Majesty."

    Lu Rengu: "After finishing the business and returning to the palace, please remember to remind me that it's time to move Liu Silin and Liu Shan."

    Quan Fu was happy when he heard that: " Yes, Your Majesty. Mr. Liu originally received an errand this month, saying that he was going out of the city to repair the dam of the reservoir, so he would wait for him to finish the repair and then transfer it?" Lu Rengu touched the head of the wild goose: "No need,

    Mr. There are so many officials in the Jin Dynasty, let others go to experience and practice, it is not good for Mr. Liu to take all the good opportunities."

    Quan Fu, who was very clear about Mr. Liu's previous transfer of official positions, smiled and replied: "Yes."

    Lu Rengu lifted up the curtains of the car, and asked, "Where are you?"

    Quan Fu: "We'll be there in three streets."

    Lu Rengu: "Have you informed that Liu Jiang is waiting at home today?"