Chapter 12

Chapter 12

    Looking at the nearly full moon in the sky, Lu Rengu frowned slightly again.

    Although the Hungry Ghost Festival has not yet arrived, the headache tonight is even worse than the ghost festivals of previous years.

    Over the years, his headaches have never stopped, night after night, and get worse every year.

    Especially on the night of the Ghost Festival, when the yin energy is the heaviest, accompanied by a splitting headache, are those images of hell-like monsters.

    Every time after waking up from the pain, sporadic fragments still flashed in my mind, making it difficult to distinguish between true and false.

    Sometimes he couldn't even tell if it was a dream or a scene that really happened.

    He even had doubts in his heart, it seemed that it was another life of his, something he had experienced in another world.

    It's just that I don't know what kind of world it is that can be so eerie.

    But every time he tried to think more deeply, trying to distinguish clearly, the ghosts and ghosts that emerged in his mind were all blurred, everything was as ethereal as smoke, and he couldn't catch anything.

    After seeing so many famous doctors, they all said that he had a nightmare because he witnessed his mother committing suicide and was depressed.

    Maybe.

    After all, his mother's death was so tragic back then, blood flowed all over the place...

    so that for many nights after that, when he closed his eyes, his eyes were filled with scarlet; when he fell asleep, it was the scene of his mother stabbing his abdomen with a knife.

    During those days, as far as he was concerned, life was worse than death.

    But man, it's so strange, no matter how painful and difficult it is, as long as there is a little thought, you can survive.

    But his thought is not a beautiful thing.

    It's just those enemies that make him miss and miss him day and night.

    After so many years, he killed very few of them.

    On the night of the Ghost Festival last year, before he passed out, he thought he couldn't make it through, but he still woke up later.

    Although he was not dead, his vitality was seriously injured, and Uncle Chi stared at him and lay in bed for a long time to recuperate, saying that everyone else was dying, so there was no need for revenge.

    He didn't want to hear it at first, so he insisted on leaving.

    He felt that maybe he wouldn't be able to survive the next Ghost Festival, and wanted to kill everyone who deserved to be slaughtered and avenge all the revenge that should be avenged while he was still breathing.

    But Uncle Chi threw a big tantrum at him, saying that if he really didn't want to live, he might as well do it himself and strangle him to death, so as to save one or two people from worrying about his tattered body all day long.

    That was the first time Uncle Chi lost his temper with him after he turned sixteen, and his beard was crooked.

    Not only did Uncle Chi refuse to let go, Zou Qi and Quan Fu also followed suit.

    Zou Qi held a knife, slumped his face, and blocked the door, as if he wanted to go out and beat him to death first.

    There was also Quan Fu, kneeling on the ground, hugging his legs tightly, not letting him go even crying and howling.